PDA

View Full Version : Randy for family portraits - FABULOUS!

LIGrumpyGirl
07-28-2007, 12:32 PM
Just got back from a great trip and we had Randy take our family pictures. He was amazing!! He was so patient with my DS9months and my DD6 was so excited to be the focus of her own pictures!

I can't say again how great he was...can't wait to see the pictures.

PS I did mention how much wonderful press he gets here on the boards...and how Maggie is his biggest supporter! He said he was going to drop you an email Maggie to thank you!!

I will put up a link when I get it in a few weeks!

Maggimus
07-28-2007, 01:03 PM
Thats awesome-- DH and I are planning on getting family photos taken the next time we go down as well. I cant wait to see how they turned out!!:yay: Dont forget to post that link when you get it!!

AbbyPan
07-28-2007, 04:10 PM
Just got back from a great trip and we had Randy take our family pictures. He was amazing!! He was so patient with my DS9months and my DD6 was so excited to be the focus of her own pictures!

I can't say again how great he was...can't wait to see the pictures.

PS I did mention how much wonderful press he gets here on the boards...and how Maggie is his biggest supporter! He said he was going to drop you an email Maggie to thank you!!

I will put up a link when I get it in a few weeks!

haha! I mentioned Maggie's name last time I spoke with him and he said "oh that Maggie" (in a funny/loving voice)...he really is a sweatheart!

can't wait to see your pics!

Maggimus
07-28-2007, 04:40 PM
haha! I mentioned Maggie's name last time I spoke with him and he said "oh that Maggie" (in a funny/loving voice)...he really is a sweatheart!

can't wait to see your pics!

He really is such a genuine person. I dont lie-- i promise. I just like seeing ppl have good positive experiences.. i would hate to recommend someone and things turn out bad. It always makes me happy to hear ppl are glad with their photography decision.... its my most prized material thing from my wedding... even more-so than my ring... and that says a lot!! I know everyone wants to have good photos-- im just glad that ppl are happy!!:banana: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: