PDA

View Full Version : The Complete Walt Disney World - cheers Kevin

Cyrano
07-27-2007, 03:25 PM
Following Kevin's review on the DISUnplugged I've just treated myself to The Complete Walt Disney World by Julie and Mike Neal. Got this from Amazon UK and have not been able to put it done.
As Kevin said this one will be returned to many times... hope Corey got his copy back ;)

tinkerbellblondie19
07-27-2007, 03:26 PM
I got this a couple days/weeks, who knows how long ago, too. It's fantastic. Thanks, Kevin!

DisneyKevin
07-27-2007, 03:29 PM
Nope....it mine....pirate: .....Bwahahahah!!!!!!

Glad y'all like it!!!

Torontogal
07-27-2007, 05:52 PM
Can someone tell if the book is widely available in the US? I will be in CA in 9 days and wondering if I can pick it up at one of the larger book stores like borders for example. Any know. I prefer to buy it from a store than buy it online and pay shipping.

Thanks so much!

Renysmom
07-28-2007, 01:27 AM
I too bought it after hearing about it on the podcast and love it. I haven't finished reading it yet but so far it is a great read. I suggest everyone read it

astrodrummergirl
07-29-2007, 09:17 AM
i also bought it after hearing about it on the podcast and it had just the right info we needed!

wildeoscar
07-29-2007, 04:12 PM
I'll agree, great call on that book. I would consider it great referance for those that have never been, to reinforce the concept that WDW is a bit more then six flags

DisneyWorld Delight
07-29-2007, 04:36 PM
I agree with all of the above. Loving this book. I am going to get copies for my other Disney Crazy friends. The best part is the PICTURES. They are awesome!

CA Disney Fans
08-01-2007, 11:23 PM
I can't wait to get a copy. I called my local Waldenbooks and they don't have it.

BTW, the employee asked me if Walt Disney World is one word or three.

clombardi
08-01-2007, 11:28 PM
I ordered the book after seeing a recommendation on the podcast forum. It is so terrific! I love my UG for advice, but the Complete Walt Disney World is pure enjoyment! The pictures and trivia are fabulous. Love the hidden Mickey section, too.

carrieannie
08-01-2007, 11:47 PM
BTW, the employee asked me if Walt Disney World is one word or three.[/QUOTE]

:lmao: :lmao:

This book is great! Got it from Amazon a few weeks ago!! :coffee:

CA Disney Fans
08-02-2007, 12:49 AM
BTW, the employee asked me if Walt Disney World is one word or three.

I caught myself from laughing after he said that. Or saying something like, "are you kidding?"

rlduvall
08-02-2007, 08:31 AM
Can someone tell if the book is widely available in the US? I will be in CA in 9 days and wondering if I can pick it up at one of the larger book stores like borders for example. Any know. I prefer to buy it from a store than buy it online and pay shipping.

Thanks so much!

I know I checked all of our local bookstores, i.e. Borders, Barnes & Nobles, with no luck. I just ordered it through Amazon.com. Still waiting . . . :rolleyes1

Rustysmom
08-02-2007, 08:48 AM
I ordered my copy from ebay and got it pretty quickly, and the authors signed it too! I love the pictures and it'll make a nice keepsake to remember our trip to WDW.

BobNoxious
08-02-2007, 09:15 AM
I've bought (in the past) Birnbaum's 2005 and the Unofficial guide 2003 + 2005.

This year, I bought "the complete walt disney world" on Amazon.com and it is AWESOME. It is the best of both books. It has great pics (like Birnbaum), and useful info (like unofficial guide). Yet, this book is super easy to read and find info in.

DizzDoll
08-02-2007, 09:15 AM
GREAT book. I ordered mine online through Barnes & Noble and agree with all of the above. I'm taking this book to WDW along with the UG (and ALL my notebooks!!).

PrincessSuzanne
08-02-2007, 03:38 PM
I bought a copy at our local Books A Million several weeks ago. What I have read so far is great.

Suzanne princess: