PDA

View Full Version : ISO Bridal Shower Locations

Meredisney
07-27-2007, 12:06 PM
Has anyone ever had or heard of having a Bridal Shower at Disney? I've been searching for something private and low cost, but I'm having a difficult time. I'm open to Suggestions......

pixie08
07-27-2007, 12:26 PM
We did my bridal shower here in NY but in florida we had a "bridal luncheon" at the garden view lounge (high tea) we had 12 people and it was very low key, fairly inexpensive for Disney standards and we all had a great time!

Meredisney
07-27-2007, 12:30 PM
Thank you for the quick reply!

I guess I should have said that I am searching for a place to host a shower for my sister. I did the Garden View tea as an Engagement Celebration, so my sister would never want to have the same thing as me. :rolleyes:

pixie08
07-27-2007, 04:57 PM
:rotfl: ok ooops no not a good idea to do it in the same place!

When we were considering doing a bruch type of thing for the day after the wedding and didn't want to do it at a convention center (to keep the price down) our planner recommended The Grand Floridian Cafe who has a little private are in the back. Also a brunch type of thing at 1900 park fare could be fun...they too have a semi-private area in the back.

How many people are you inviting?

hmgolden
07-27-2007, 07:56 PM
The Attic at the Boardwalk is a great venue for a bridal shower. I'm not sure what the F&B minimums are for that location though.