PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone bought the Wedding DVD case from Disney?

dmslush
07-27-2007, 07:20 AM
Has anyone bought this yet? http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/DSIProductDisplay?catalogId=10003&storeId=10052&productId=1195099&langId=-1&categoryId=13844&isFromSearch=true

I ordered it a week or so ago, and it came last night. I have to say that I am extremely impressed. It is much more pretty in person than online. The case is very heavy and has a pewter type appearance. Even DF loves it. It is on clearance right now for $16.99 if anyone is interested in it.

DisneyFairy19
07-27-2007, 07:37 AM
No, but I think I am going to have to buy it now!!!!:goodvibes

JaxTeach
07-27-2007, 08:09 AM
I ordered it a while back and agree it is very nice! I like that there is a place for a wedding photo as well. And the price can't be beat (well, I suppose it could change since it's on Disney Shopping :laughing:).

dmslush
07-27-2007, 08:34 AM
I ordered it a while back and agree it is very nice! I like that there is a place for a wedding photo as well. And the price can't be beat (well, I suppose it could change since it's on Disney Shopping :laughing:).

I've watched the price for sometime now, because of course, I didn't want to give one penny more than I had to for it. LOL

The price goes up every so often, but $16.99 is the lowest that I have seen it, so I thought I should go ahead and order before it went back up again LOL

princessdisneybelle
07-27-2007, 11:17 AM
Yes I have it! I love it. Got it months ago with all the other stuff to go with it. Very good quality.

mmmsarah3
07-27-2007, 08:12 PM
I have it! I was very impressed too! I also got it when they had everything on sale! My FMIL was mad that I bought it, because she wanted to get it for me, but i just had to I couldn't beat the price! i also got the glass slipper cake serving set and was impressed with that as well.

cryssi
07-27-2007, 08:56 PM
I got that awhile ago, too! Of course, we still have to edit our wedding video so we have something to put in it...:rolleyes: I also got the personalized frame and photo album...lol

disneyshopping is an addiction...

DVCGirl49
07-28-2007, 06:38 PM
Yes, we too got them a while ago. I thinkwe had found it on sale and had one of the discount codes too. It was great deal and definitely would have been worth the $$ even if it had been full price.