PDA

View Full Version : Princess and Cars Sandwich bags at Target!

DaPookie
07-26-2007, 08:53 PM
Hey folks!

I just got back from Target, and in their $1 bins, they had a few Disney Princess and Cars items! One was a set of 20 sandwich and 10 snack bags with the Princess logo, as well as the same with the Cars logo. All for a buck! :banana:

They also had snack containers (2 in a pack, one almost sandwich size and one snack size) which I think came in both Princess and Cars although they were gone at my store. Also, they had Princess and Cars ice packs 2/$1 and PVC (actually PVC free, but I dunno what else to call it :rolleyes1 ) Princess and Cars reusable lunchbags for $1.

I thought they'd be an awesome thing for Welcome bag stuff for both the adults and kids! :thumbsup2

Yours in search of all things cheap and Disney,

Amy ;)

Tink143
07-26-2007, 09:01 PM
Ooooh! Good Tip! I saw the containers last week, and got a couple Cars sets...good for carrots and dressing/or celery and Peanut Butter for lunches...but good call for the Welcome Bags ideas! :thumbsup2

calanniebu
07-26-2007, 10:07 PM
Hey folks!

I just got back from Target, and in their $1 bins, they had a few Disney Princess and Cars items! One was a set of 20 sandwich and 10 snack bags with the Princess logo, as well as the same with the Cars logo. All for a buck! :banana:

They also had snack containers (2 in a pack, one almost sandwich size and one snack size) which I think came in both Princess and Cars although they were gone at my store. Also, they had Princess and Cars ice packs 2/$1 and PVC (actually PVC free, but I dunno what else to call it :rolleyes1 ) Princess and Cars reusable lunchbags for $1.

I thought they'd be an awesome thing for Welcome bag stuff for both the adults and kids! :thumbsup2

Yours in search of all things cheap and Disney,

Amy ;)

WOO HOO ... for once someone posts about a find in Target in my neck of the woods! :-)

KC's Princess
07-26-2007, 11:27 PM
Thanks so much for the tip! I have been trying to figure out what I could use for welcome bags that would be cute and still not have things fall out. I'm glad for a creative idea! I'll have to check out my Target.

princess110607
07-27-2007, 06:23 AM
I just bought some yesterday...aren't they super cute!?! Thos #1 bins will get ya!