PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe Best Deal

samboh
07-25-2007, 08:28 AM
Which deluxe resort offers the best deal for amenities, theme, and convenience to transportation?

Thanks,

Sam

PoohsFan1
07-25-2007, 08:38 AM
There are so many deluxes that have wonderful themeing to them. But a few years ago we stayed at WL and loved everything about it. We loved the fact that it is one of the cheaper Deluxes, which is why we upgraded from CSR to WL, plus we wanted to be close to MK, and that is only a boatride away. My DH loved the whole woodsy, and northerly feel that it has....as a kid he went to Wisconsin a lot to go fishing and stayed in log cabins, so it was like a trip down memory lane for him. My kids loved the pool, and I just loved the whole resort. However, the next Deluxe that we want to stay in is CR in the tower. That is our all time favorite resort and it is a dream of ours to stay there some day. Whenever we go to WDW we tend to spend a lot of time in this resort, eventhough we are not staying there. We go to CM, Cali Grill, shop, and rent watercrafts from there, plus knowing the fact that the monorail is right there inside waiting for you is a big plus for us.

hoosll
07-25-2007, 08:44 AM
It is close to MK by boat, but we also love to take the boat to CR then ride the monorail to the other resorts or TTC/Epcot.

The buffet at Trail's End at FW is a great meal and again only a boat ride from WL.

samboh
07-25-2007, 09:02 AM
Thanks for the WL nod. Come to think of it, I had read similar endorsements elsewhere. We'll definitely check it out.