PDA

View Full Version : Is any one planning a rehearsal dinner at Fort Wilderness?

ecoon
07-23-2007, 10:20 PM
Hi all..I am new to the Dis Boards but my Disney Wedding is only 4 months away! I am so exicited to have found other brides to chat with! Is anyone thinking about having their rehearsal dinner at Fort Wilderness? It is a very special place for me and my family and I would like to do something there. Any one have any details?

Lisacope
07-23-2007, 10:41 PM
I just wanted to say Welcome!

Skylarr29
07-24-2007, 06:17 AM
You can have it at the Hopp de doo muscial review there. The price per person is all inclusive and even includes some alcoholic beverages. You also then all take a hay ride together after dinner by buying the tickets in advance and there is also a camp fire sing along and a Disney movie that you could watch after as well.

myprincessgirlisa
07-26-2007, 08:37 PM
welcome & congrats!!!

the above post named the best options at FW other than MBB(charcter dinner)

Im not sure if there are other options out there for larger parties....have you asked your planner?

Let us know & wed love to hear more about your wedding!!!:goodvibes

VistaLeigh'smommy
07-26-2007, 08:45 PM
Welcome!!! I think the Hoop De Doo could be LOTS of fun!!

ecoon
07-26-2007, 10:21 PM
Thanks for all the Welcomes...this is so much fun!

I did finally get to talk to my planner about it and we think we are going to have it on the beach there. They can do a buffet dinner with a camp fire, volley ball, and even smores! I think we are going to invite all of our wedding guests to the rehersal since it is so far away for everyone so it will be a kind of welcome party.

Still if anyone else has had a event at FW...let me know!