PDA

View Full Version : Engagement Photos

BubMunkeyBles
07-22-2007, 11:40 PM
Well Shawn's 21 days of leave ended yesterday and he's now back in Germany. There's days where I really hate the military, I feel all alone again. But on a happy note... our engagement photos by scoobie are up! :cool1:

Photo's are at: http://www.scoobiephoto.com/slideshows/
Password: 0095
Stephanie and Shawn

princessdisneybelle
07-22-2007, 11:50 PM
Stephanie! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee your pics. You look so pretty. I can't wait to see your wedding pics!

Glorydaz
07-23-2007, 07:41 AM
Well Shawn's 21 days of leave ended yesterday and he's now back in Germany. There's days where I really hate the military, I feel all alone again. But on a happy note... our engagement photos by scoobie are up! :cool1:

Photo's are at: http://www.scoobiephoto.com/slideshows/
Password: 0095
Stephanie and Shawn

fabulous!! I love #56 but they are ALL fantastic!! I'm sure this is posted elsewhere but what branch of service is Shawn in? what rank is he? and how long is he in for or is this his career? Germany is a beautiful country - I was born there! however, I've been here almost all my life and really have no memories - sorry to get off track!

Michelle :cloud9:

DisneyFairy19
07-23-2007, 08:45 AM
Great Pics!!!

BubMunkeyBles
07-23-2007, 08:56 AM
Thanks. He's in the Air Force currently, but is trying to get into OCS with the Army. He is about to finish his 11th year with the Air Force, so it will be an interesting transition. Either way he will be Air Force and stationed in Germany till January 09, possibly a little longer.

fabulous!! I love #56 but they are ALL fantastic!! I'm sure this is posted elsewhere but what branch of service is Shawn in? what rank is he? and how long is he in for or is this his career? Germany is a beautiful country - I was born there! however, I've been here almost all my life and really have no memories - sorry to get off track!

Michelle :cloud9:

purplegirl247
07-23-2007, 09:13 AM
Very sweet pics. Did you click well with Scoobie?

princess110607
07-23-2007, 09:32 AM
Your pics are great too! I love the closeup photos espeically...very nice :)

BubMunkeyBles
07-23-2007, 02:25 PM
Very sweet pics. Did you click well with Scoobie?

Yep, he was 100% amazing!!!! :) Me and Shawn both liked that we were so comfortable with him and it didn't feel so staged.