PDA

View Full Version : Room Block Builder Wishbook ????

mystiichell
07-21-2007, 01:16 PM
Okey-day

It is becoming a VERY strong possibility that becuase of budgetary reasons we will be changing to a Wishes wedding so I am trying to understand all the ins & outs. In the wishbook under the room block builder is the price listed the price you pay per night? Example it has the GF listed as $298. Is that per night?

DLR2WDW
07-21-2007, 04:02 PM
I would check with your coordinator for the correct room rates...I dont think the wish book always shows the correct rate. $298 sounds like a normal rate for the Grand Floridian hotel and it would be per night plus taxes but double check with the coordinator.

mystiichell
07-21-2007, 08:26 PM
Actually, the reason I was asking was the cheapest rate that I could find on the main Disney site was $478/night. That was for just the room - no park tickets - no DDP. That's like a 38% savings?????

autumnbride2B
07-22-2007, 08:11 AM
The prices for the rooms in your room block vary by the different seasons at WDW. The discount is highest for the deluxe resorts. Your coordinator can tell you the exact rates for the time of your wedding. Also, they will send your a separate spread sheet when it is time to make your block. The block builder in the wishbook is buggy and they don't use it.