PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Coordinator Reviews

theantibride
07-19-2007, 11:52 PM
Since so many people want to know about the different coordiantors I thought we could start a thread where the brides-that-were can tell the brides-to-be :bride: what they thought of their coordinator. Just tell us who your coordinator was, what you liked/didn't like about them, and anything else notable that you would like to share about them. I don't have a coordinator yet but thought this would be handy for when I do and for all those who are just getting assigned coordinators. TIA :grouphug:

disneygal2007
07-20-2007, 10:51 AM
I am was a wedding planner for many years I would love to read your stories.

BaBeeCee14
07-20-2007, 11:06 AM
This is a great idea! I would be interested in knowing too :goodvibes

sunsh1ne
07-20-2007, 04:25 PM
this is a good idea!

i had kristi davis as my planer for all of the paper work end. she was great. very friendly and eased all nerved that yu have especially at the begginning of planning. she made everything go smoothly and always had answes quickly and acuratly. she was very welcoming

i know have michelle giholley ( i cant spell that name) She is wounderful. she is busy but still gets back to you. she makes sure that she knows what you want and makes sure she can relay that. Very orgonized and sweet as can be. at the planning session she was clear and comfortable

my floral planner is laura wow she is aweswome. she is very adventurouse and willig t try new things. extremly orgonized and very prompt with email

i have had a wounderful experience. they have been more then i expected

Cinderella22
07-20-2007, 06:11 PM
I have Kristi Davis as my coordinator so far--for another week anyway.

All I can say--WONDERFUL. She is helpful, friendly, and quick to reply!

Maggie

Emwit27
07-20-2007, 06:18 PM
I have Tanis Armstrong and she has been great. We still have a month to go, and I haven't met her yet, but she has been very helpful. We received our BEO and everything was correct! I was very impressed. She has been willing to take confrence calls with me and she has had an answer to every questions. She is sweet to talk to and obviously knows what she is doing. Big thumbs up for Tanis! :thumbsup2

Swmhc
07-20-2007, 06:41 PM
We are less than two weeks away (YEAH :banana: ), but we have had Juliana Acosta. I can say nothing but wonderful things about her throughout the entire planning process. She has been prompt thorough, gotten us everything we have requested. I will let you know after the fact how it all plays out.

Jumpin'Jellyfish
07-21-2007, 12:56 PM
I have Michelle Wenzler and she is great too!!! Always responds on time, calls or emails too! Very pleasant to talk to! At our planning session she knew exactly what to do. She asked me just a few questions and she knew exactly what I envisioned for everything!

Lynn5700
07-21-2007, 01:42 PM
I have Michelle Wenzler too. I jusat started working with her, I go to the planning session is September woo hoo.

I am glad to see nice things about her on here:)

Maggimus
07-21-2007, 02:02 PM
This is just my opinion-- I know for a fact that a whole lot of the coordinators read this very board... and one or two have responded here in the past (and seemed to have a beef about some things being said).

If you are currently working with a coordinator-- I wouldnt express your views until AFTER you are finished working with them. Its not hard for them to look at your signature photo and see your name and know who you are (you dont want them reading something bad youve posted and in return get crappy service, right? Might not be ethical but happens a lot). So I would wait to post negative reviews until after you are finished with them;) Just my .02. However I do think that this will develope into a pretty interesting, fun, and informational thread...

So let the show begin.

Mine was Tanis, and I thought she was great.

Luvndisney
07-21-2007, 02:29 PM
I had Michelle Shumate (now Gilhooly) and she was amazing!! i can not imagine my wedding without her helping us. She did everything perfectly and was a dream to work with. If you get her thank the heavens