PDA

View Full Version : Photopass Question?

ali52979
07-17-2007, 06:51 PM
we will be traveling with another couple in october and i am looking forward to using the photopass system for the 1st time. my question is can we share 1 photopass with the other couple? we obviously want pictures of the 4 of us however it would be nice to have some of just the 2 of us two. will the cast member take a group shot plus seperate couple shots as well? i just thought that if we could share a card we can split the $99 CD charge. thanks!

dburg30
07-17-2007, 06:54 PM
Yep, and if you are going to split up anytime, get 2 cards. When you order the CD you can enter a number of different photopass cards and have them all put on the same CD!!

And I'm sure you will have no problems getting all 4, couples, singles, 3 of you, whatever.

Yellowdress
07-18-2007, 01:24 PM
I think going in together on the CD would be a great idea. And you can have different numbers of cards on one CD. So even if you forget a card one day, you can just get another from a photographer. A tip I got from the boards was to either take your own photo of the number on your photopass or write it down in case you lose it or it rubs off. I didn't have any problems with mine, but was glad I had it written down, just in case. Also, I just got back from WDW and the CD cost is $125, something like $134 with tax. But the promotion they were running while I was there was get 3 free 5x7s, which was nice. But it is the greatest little invention and I hope they get it on all the rides, that would be awesome!

Good luck and have fun!

fonsy
07-19-2007, 02:20 PM
I have a similar question. I was wondering if it was considered rude to take a couple of pictures with the characters, since there will be more people standing in line. There will be 4 of us (Me, DH, my mom, and my brother), and I would like to have 3 pic taken at the same spot(Me and DH-Me, mom, and bro., and one of the group). What do you guys think? Oh, and I also wanted to know if the photopass photographers are at the characters locations? Thanks.

Atchley
07-19-2007, 08:58 PM
I have a similar question. I was wondering if it was considered rude to take a couple of pictures with the characters, since there will be more people standing in line. There will be 4 of us (Me, DH, my mom, and my brother), and I would like to have 3 pic taken at the same spot(Me and DH-Me, mom, and bro., and one of the group). What do you guys think? Oh, and I also wanted to know if the photopass photographers are at the characters locations? Thanks.

I think it would depend on the number of people waiting and how long each picture would take. If you are moving rather quickly, I would see no problem. If you are setting up each shot and taking a bit, then no. I would opt to take more pictures later.
We stood in line to see Mickey at the front gate for almost 30 minutes. We were next and the people in front of us took forever setting up pictures with every family member and posing everyone. When they were done, Mickey left. My kids 5 and 3 at the time were so upset. I know everyone deserves time to take pictures, but don't over due it when others are waiting. Just a quick few shots and then move on and let others enjoy.