PDA

View Full Version : lost children

lisuhut
07-17-2007, 08:07 AM
Please may i post this tip, if you are going with children always take a photo of them every morning ,either with a camera or phone, then if they do happen to get lost ,you a photo of what they are wearing ,as well as what they look like, and do not forget to delete the old photos, when you are stressed out cause one of the kids has gone walkies,it is hard to remember what they are wearing,problem not so bad with a photo.

JanB
07-17-2007, 08:22 AM
That is a great idea!

And may i suggest that you write up a card with child's name, your name, your cell phone number, and your hotel -- and pin that card in your child's pocket. And you should show your child how he/she can recognize a Disney Cast Member (by the name tags). That way, if he/she gets lost, then they will know who is "safe" to approach and ask for help.

DisneyBarlans
07-17-2007, 08:35 AM
If you ask at guest services, they have these little cards with strings already on them that you can attach to their belt loops or put in their pockets. You can put their name, your name, and cell phone number, whatever. This saved me during our last trip-my 4 yr old wandered off in Animal Kingdom. Luckily I had put one on him that morning, and someone called me within 5 minutes of him getting lost.

TimTanyaMichael
07-17-2007, 10:41 AM
Our DS loves going to Wal-Mart the week prior to our trip, and making dog tags at the machine in the foyer. We put his name, our names, our cell phone #s, and his Grammies phone # on it. We attach them to the laces of his shoes. He loves showing them off.

By the way, I LOVE the idea of taking a picture of him everyday!!

lisjam
07-17-2007, 10:45 AM
Great tips everyone. I'm going in October with 2 kids under 5, will definately be takeing their pics,thanks:)