PDA

View Full Version : No Coffee Pot????

tooh8ful
07-16-2007, 09:45 PM
AGGGGHHHH! I just realized with all the "best coffee" posts that I didn't remember seeing a coffee pot listed as an ammenity in our room (AKL). PLEASE someone, tell me this isn't true! TELL ME I'm not going to have to haul a coffee pot to WDW in September!!!!:scared1:

If this terrible thing is true, and there is no mini pot in my room, can I reliably get GOOD coffee somewhere in AKL in the mornings or is it nescafe (NOT coffee :headache: )?

prcoamo
07-17-2007, 09:26 AM
We stayed at AKL this past December and had a coffee maker in room (small one).
I can't comment on where there is good coffee at AKL since I brought my own from home including filters. I'd wake up in morning, make my coffee in the
mini pot and would sit outside balcony going over the day's events enjoying the animals savannah view :thumbsup2

Targsmom
07-17-2007, 12:24 PM
Since we are staying at the Pop and there is no coffee pot (I called and they said I couldn't get one :confused3 )

We picked up a 6 cup percolator and are packing it to bring with.. although Percolating coffee is kind of rough on the bean, it's better than Nescafe :eek:

:D

jennynoel
07-17-2007, 12:32 PM
It's my understanding that only the Value resorts don't have coffee makers as a standard amenity.

tooh8ful
07-17-2007, 01:36 PM
Whew! Good news. I just can't start my day without a big 'ol cup of coffee! :coffee:

thanks all