PDA

View Full Version : Quote of the week.....funny

BernardandMissBianca
07-16-2007, 01:28 PM
Time Flies
Like an arrow
fruit flies
like a banana

saw this at the local mattress store as I drove by. He puts up some funny things.....

StitchIsOurHero
07-16-2007, 02:37 PM
When I watched "Studio 60" on NBC (I loved that show. . .BAD NBC for cancelling it!!), that was on the top of the countdown clock in Matthew Perry's character's office (yes, I'm dork for remembering). I LOVE that quote!! I wanted to put it in my office at work, but I could see kids just standing there staring at it like, "Huh?" :confused3

PrincessNancy96
07-16-2007, 02:44 PM
Good one!!!
I've seen a couple of cute ones around..can't remember them off hand..
but the one I think is a riot in my hometown (where I grew up not my town now).. When the new Walmart opened.. they had a turn right lane, a turn left lane..and a lane to go straight.. the kicker.. the straight lane sent you across traffic and into a cornfield!

BernardandMissBianca
07-16-2007, 03:58 PM
saw a cute one at a local church once. On the sign outside it said "sign broken message inside".

I thought it was cute.

party of 3
07-16-2007, 06:58 PM
saw a cute one at a local church once. On the sign outside it said "sign broken message inside".

I thought it was cute.

that is exactly what is on the sign at the church down the street right now.
which i kinda think is neat.

but i really love the time flies one.

maria34a
07-17-2007, 10:20 AM
Very cute!!! Gave me a good laugh, I should post it in our coffee mess!!!

Macca1111
07-24-2007, 02:08 AM
Alright, time for a new quote, and in honor of the Simpsons movie coming out on Friday...
"Ah beer. The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems." ~Homer Simpson :happytv:

party of 3
07-24-2007, 04:50 AM
Doh!