PDA

View Full Version : Grossest Thing You've Seen at the Parks

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

inkkognito
07-15-2007, 12:55 PM
There are threads on rudest, nicest, cutest, etc., but unless I am missing one, I don't see one on the GROSSEST thing you've ever seen at WDW! After my experience at AK this morning, I feel compelled to start one.

I was on Kilimanjaro Safari, and for the whole ride the girl in front of me picked her nose, examined her magic nose goblins thoroughly, then wiped them on the side of the vehicle (she was in the end seat). Then she would stick her fingers in her mouth and chew and suck on them! UGH!!! Then she would repeat the whole process all over again. The sad thing was, she wasn't a little kid. She had to be 13 or 14. She'd mine away in the farthest reaches of her nasal cavity, then carefully examine her fingers to she if she'd made a discovery before wiping and sucking. I didn't see any animals on that trip because I couldn't tear my eyes away from the gross goings-on. I pity whoever got her seat next.

hogwartsdropout
07-15-2007, 12:58 PM
A rat running around near Pizzafari in AK.

snicker-doodle
07-15-2007, 01:05 PM
My shoes -- after I stepped in a puddle of puke outside of It's a Small World. :eek:

tinkgurl
07-15-2007, 01:13 PM
My shoes -- after I stepped in a puddle of puke outside of It's a Small World. :eek:

:scared: :scared: :scared:

#17 Cherry Tree Lane
07-15-2007, 01:24 PM
This was actually at Disneyland but it was still gross. My friend and I were waiting to watch Fantasmic! and a little kid who I'm assuming got overheated threw up behind her aka where I was sitting. Not only did the parents just look at it and go "eh, not my problem" but they didn't let a CM know so it could be cleaned up and WALKED THROUGH IT SEVERAL TIMES. They didn't even think anything of it...I was about to throw up myself. I let a CM know about it and they came to clean it up but some people, I swear.

ilvdisney1234
07-15-2007, 01:42 PM
I was riding the monorail and the teenage boy across from me was peeling the sunburned skin off his face and body - he left a nice pile of skin in the floor. It was gross!

mantysk8coach
07-15-2007, 01:59 PM

Same here, except in the DARK Fastpass line inside Space Mountain. I felt myself slip, and then heard everyone in the standby line go "Eeeeewwwwww!" Then the smell set in....

Nasty.

angiejg
07-15-2007, 02:03 PM
Well, I'm not sure how "gross" this is, but DD9 is still talking about how tacky this was. We saw a woman carrying her cell phone in her cleavage. Let's just say it was a very revealing top and she had pleny of room for it! (Of course maybe it's just jealousy that I wouldn't be able to do that!)

Angie

futreWDI
07-15-2007, 02:04 PM
haha... These stories are nothing. I won't even go into some of the stuff that I have seen working as a custodial CM last summer. Just now, that usually we get most of the worst stuff cleaned up before too many people see it!

snicker-doodle
07-15-2007, 02:08 PM
Well, I'm not sure how "gross" this is, but DD9 is still talking about how tacky this was. We saw a woman carrying her cell phone in her cleavage. Let's just say it was a very revealing top and she had pleny of room for it! (Of course maybe it's just jealousy that I wouldn't be able to do that!)

Angie

That's gross and oddly funny at the same time! :eek: :laughing:

CR Resort Fan 4 Life
07-15-2007, 02:35 PM
This wasn't at one of the parks but a few years ago at the TTC my family and I were taking pictures in front of the Monorail entrance signs, when after we took a picture someone behind me threw up on the ground. I had just got of the way before it happened because we saw this actually happen and the funny thing is, the person who got sick is the backround of one of our pictures just before it happened.

DonaldTDuck
07-15-2007, 02:37 PM

Angie

Eh, do you have her number?;)

kimluvswdw
07-15-2007, 03:05 PM
I also get tired of seeing kids with their fingers up their noses.

offtheice
07-15-2007, 04:03 PM

Angie

Thats not gross.. Thats GREAT !! LOL :cool1:

snicker-doodle
07-15-2007, 04:07 PM

Remy????????? :lmao:

CaptHook34
07-15-2007, 04:15 PM
Heh, i was in line for the Jungle Cruise, and the man in front of me forgot to put on his deodorant that day....the line was scary than the actual ride..sigh :rotfl2:

Troy08
07-15-2007, 04:17 PM
Unflushed toilets with large "deposits" in them. It seems that I always get the only open stall with the above mentioned in it. I know that keeping the restrooms clean is a herculean task but EYEW!!! some of the stall are bad!!!

Adventure and Fantasyland always seem to be the worst offenders and EPCOT bathrooms always seem to be the neatest????

MontyMontyMOnty
07-15-2007, 04:21 PM
Diaper change on a table in the "Land" food court area....very classy

siugoalie78
07-15-2007, 04:59 PM
One thing that has ALWAYS grossed my out is all the people who put hats on their heads in gift shops with no intention of buying them, just to take a picture. Not that I would ever buy one myself, but those sombreros in the Mexico pavilion for example must be swimming with all kinds of interesting germs. Every time i exit the boat ride there, there are TONS of people putting those stupid things on, taking pictures, and putting them back. Don't think i have ever seen anybody wearing or carrying one outside the mexico pavilion. But I am not just talking about them, I am talking about ANY hat. I can understand if you want to buy a hat, trying them on to find one that fits, looks good, etc, but if you have no intention of buying one, KEEP IT OFF YOUR HEAD!!!! I don't want your head germs, let alone your kid's germs, lice, etc. If you want to take a pic of your kid in a cute or funny hat, it is my opinion that you should buck up and BUY it.

hogwartsdropout
07-15-2007, 06:11 PM
Remy????????? :lmao:

lol, no I wish!

Andyjo0930
07-15-2007, 06:15 PM
The thing that grosses me out are the old men in speedos walking around in the water parks. They think they are teenagers!

airman
07-15-2007, 06:59 PM
We saw a little kid once while in line for the Jungle Cruise and he was running his mouth along the bars, the parents wern't even paying attention. Antibiotic hand cleaner is a staple in our bag.

futreWDI
07-15-2007, 07:06 PM
The thing that grosses me out are the old men in speedos walking around in the water parks. They think they are teenagers!

Awww... i may not be a fan of this either but they don't do it because they think they are teenagers. They do it because it is custom in their countries. It is taboo in America to wear a speedo as a male but in other countries it is the normal thing.

winterman
07-15-2007, 07:14 PM
I get grossed out by hairy men in tank tops.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Beep
07-15-2007, 07:55 PM
Gross and funny at the same time - I saw a man walking towards me at MK with white lycra cycling shorts on. No, it gets worse! He had, how can I say this delicately, err, a rather large bulge at the front but it was all mishapen and knobbly. Now (honestly) I don't make a habit of casting my eyes southward but this was just mesmerising.

As he walked closer the bulge got lower and lower until eventually a pair of socks fell out of the bottom of one of the legs. I double-up laughing and he went very red, took the socks out and walked the other way :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

What made it gross was that it was at the MK!!

Aye Sea Turtles
07-15-2007, 08:13 PM
Back when I was a little kid we were chilling on one of the planters in Tomorrowland after a ride on Space Mountain, when suddenly the lady sitting near me turned around to face the plants and started gagging. All this mucousy-looking spittle was hanging from her lips to the mulch and she kept making gagging noises. I was only about 5 or 6 and I was mortified. I ran over and hid behind my cousin...wasn't about to stick around to see what else was going to emerge from her mouth! :rotfl:

aimeeg
07-15-2007, 08:16 PM
This is too funny! I almost did the same!

We saw a woman using her cleavage as a cup holder! My DH tried to stick his drink on me all week! It was funny the first 100 times but it got old.

EvanMaddieMouse
07-15-2007, 08:21 PM
Back when I was a little kid we were chilling on one of the planters in Tomorrowland after a ride on Space Mountain, when suddenly the lady sitting near me turned around to face the plants and started gagging. All this mucousy-looking spittle was hanging from her lips to the mulch and she kept making gagging noises. I was only about 5 or 6 and I was mortified. I ran over and hid behind my cousin...wasn't about to stick around to see what else was going to emerge from her mouth! :rotfl:

Was this by chance New Year's Day 1976 or 1977? I was there as a child, and my mom threw up in MK in a flowerbed/plant. She told us at the time that she had the flu. Just very recently, she told me that since it was New Year's Day, that after the kids had gone to bed, she and the other grown ups had done a little too much indulging, and she was actually hung over! :scared1: Not MY Mommy!

It would really be something if it was her, wouldn't it?

EvanMaddieMouse
07-15-2007, 08:24 PM
We saw a little kid once while in line for the Jungle Cruise and he was running his mouth along the bars, the parents wern't even paying attention. Antibiotic hand cleaner is a staple in our bag.

We were just there last week, and I saw a child doing that very thing in line, running his mouth back and forth, back and forth along the handrail (I can't seem to remember what attraction though!) but I said, ooooo, yucky, and made a face (nicely, a little silly, so I wouldn't scare or upset him). Well, you'd think the mom thought I was trying to kidnap her son! She snatched him up and gave me a look of death! :eek: All I was trying to do was save her poor child from a possible virus (god only knows what lurks on those handrails!)

TMB1203
07-15-2007, 08:28 PM
Gross and funny at the same time - I saw a man walking towards me at MK with white lycra cycling shorts on. No, it gets worse! He had, how can I say this delicately, err, a rather large bulge at the front but it was all mishapen and knobbly. Now (honestly) I don't make a habit of casting my eyes southward but this was just mesmerising.

As he walked closer the bulge got lower and lower until eventually a pair of socks fell out of the bottom of one of the legs. I double-up laughing and he went very red, took the socks out and walked the other way :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

OMG! I would have died laughing! What an idiot!!

Lilo'sMom
07-15-2007, 08:31 PM
This past December, DH and I were on our date (DD - 7 - was with grandma at Fantasmic for the night). DH and I were reliving our 1997 Parisian honeymoon and had an ADR for Chefs de France. The weather was gorgeous, the evening was amazing and it seemed like all of the locals came to Epcot for dinner as well. Our 7pm reservation came and went and we ended up waiting about an hour for our table. Keep in mind, we are from NYC and we wait an hour for most things - we decided to kick back, relax, enjoy the area around the restaurant and toss a couple of pennies in the fountain to make some wishes. That is when we noticed it. THE MOST DISGUSTING THING I'VE EVER SEEN IN DISNEY. Right in the view of everyone dining at Chefs de France, as well as all who were waiting, a young boy (probably 3 or 4 years old) was lying down on the stones around the fountain. Not bad, right? Except for the fact that his father was holding him by the ankles as he changed his sons rather full, and um, uh, chunky... diaper. He held his sons legs up for a good minute and a half to clean his son and then spread the boys legs open to clean every nook and cranny. Now I understand that when nature calls, a child needs to be changed. I am a Mom, I understand it completely. But come on Dad.... bring your son to a restroom and change him there.
:confused:

starbox
07-15-2007, 08:39 PM
We were in line for Monsters Inc and there was a man, looked to be at least 50, full frontal body-to-body kissing a girl that looked, at the most, 14. Hands on her hips and everything. She was gazing very goo-goo eyed at him. It was creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy.

Chrisypoo
07-15-2007, 08:43 PM
One thing that has ALWAYS grossed my out is all the people who put hats on their heads in gift shops with no intention of buying them, just to take a picture. Not that I would ever buy one myself, but those sombreros in the Mexico pavilion for example must be swimming with all kinds of interesting germs. Every time i exit the boat ride there, there are TONS of people putting those stupid things on, taking pictures, and putting them back. Don't think i have ever seen anybody wearing or carrying one outside the mexico pavilion. But I am not just talking about them, I am talking about ANY hat. I can understand if you want to buy a hat, trying them on to find one that fits, looks good, etc, but if you have no intention of buying one, KEEP IT OFF YOUR HEAD!!!! I don't want your head germs, let alone your kid's germs, lice, etc. If you want to take a pic of your kid in a cute or funny hat, it is my opinion that you should buck up and BUY it.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks this! I know a lot of people have it on their "to do" list to get as many pictures in different hats as possible...but...EEEWWWWW! :eek: I don't want anybody's critters coming home with me on a hat that I buy!! :earseek:

Dislifer
07-15-2007, 08:48 PM
Why did I just read all 3 pages of this????? Gross! :eek:

MemoryMakers2669
07-15-2007, 08:49 PM
Throw up story here too. We had just walked into MK, right before opening and the lady next to me just starts throwing up, violently! No warning even to herself I don't think. She just went over to the side for a minute, then walked into the park with the rest of us. She didn't look pregnant, but we were thinking she must have been.

marlynnp
07-15-2007, 09:06 PM

Angie

darn, wish I would've thought of that - being well endowed, I wouldn't have to go through the bag check line :lmao:

Aye Sea Turtles
07-15-2007, 09:08 PM
Was this by chance New Year's Day 1976 or 1977? I was there as a child, and my mom threw up in MK in a flowerbed/plant. She told us at the time that she had the flu. Just very recently, she told me that since it was New Year's Day, that after the kids had gone to bed, she and the other grown ups had done a little too much indulging, and she was actually hung over! :scared1: Not MY Mommy!

It would really be something if it was her, wouldn't it?

No, it was around 78-79 and it was during the summer. How funny though!

Kriii
07-15-2007, 09:15 PM
I think I posted this before but I saw a woman washing the poo off her child's bottom into the sink of an Epcot restroom. YUCK!

dizneydiva2005
07-15-2007, 09:18 PM
There are threads on rudest, nicest, cutest, etc., but unless I am missing one, I don't see one on the GROSSEST thing you've ever seen at WDW! After my experience at AK this morning, I feel compelled to start one.

I was on Kilimanjaro Safari, and for the whole ride the girl in front of me picked her nose, examined her magic nose goblins thoroughly, then wiped them on the side of the vehicle (she was in the end seat). Then she would stick her fingers in her mouth and chew and suck on them! UGH!!! Then she would repeat the whole process all over again. The sad thing was, she wasn't a little kid. She had to be 13 or 14. She'd mine away in the farthest reaches of her nasal cavity, then carefully examine her fingers to she if she'd made a discovery before wiping and sucking. I didn't see any animals on that trip because I couldn't tear my eyes away from the gross goings-on. I pity whoever got her seat next.

:lmao: thanks for the laugh and the visual :eek:

dizneydiva2005
07-15-2007, 09:26 PM
a grown man taking a pee on top of the slide at the Poly pool... left a big yellow pile and then cont. to slide down.... :rolleyes:

FanOfStitch
07-15-2007, 10:29 PM
a grown man taking a pee on top of the slide at the Poly pool... left a big yellow pile and then cont. to slide down.... :rolleyes:

:scared1: :scared1: :crazy2: :crazy2: :scared1: :scared1:

twoeeyy
07-15-2007, 10:38 PM

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I have never laughed so much in all my life.

Tammysue5
07-15-2007, 10:41 PM
I am new to the boards and our first WDW vacation is in Sept. So I do not have any gross stories... I do however want to say that I have had some good laughs (and EEEEWWWWs) The socks.... Very funny! :rotfl2:

The cleavage: Not a cell phone for me... maybe the something smaller! :rolleyes1 My husband would have been trying on me also! Thanks everyone for sharing your stories!!!!

Me: :hippie: DH :cool2: DS 16 :cool2: DD8 :cheer2: DD5princess:

Smooshdog
07-15-2007, 10:46 PM
Disneyland - Myself, mother, father, one brother and my GF were sitting near IASW waiting for the parade. I was admiring the outside of IASW (since it is different than at the world) when I noticed a woman changing her son's diaper (probaby a 3-4 yr old boy) and that diaper was full of Poo, and I don't mean Winnie The.

It was by far the grossest thing I'd ever seen at a disney park and it was right out in the open.

mkycrzy1971
07-15-2007, 10:51 PM

Angie

Oh no! I did this one time with a frozen water bottle while on a fishing boat in the gulf (had on a bathing suit top)....I was 7 months pregn., it was 95 degrees, and my feet were swelling out of my strap on teva sandals!!! :rotfl2: I know I got a lot of strange looks, but it sure cooled me down...I thought I was going to have a heat stroke!! But a cell phone.....really! Wonder where she keeps her cash???? :rotfl:

ShesAPirate
07-15-2007, 10:52 PM
Unflushed toilets with large "deposits" in them. It seems that I always get the only open stall with the above mentioned in it. I know that keeping the restrooms clean is a herculean task but EYEW!!! some of the stall are bad!!!

I don't blame the CMs for this -- I absolutely blame the guests! I am repeatedly disgusted by people for this very reason.

If you don't want to sit on the seat, that's fine. But LOOK before you leave -- did you pee on the seat? Then wipe it off! Do you think someone else wants to wipe up your pee more than you do?!

You don't want to touch the handle to flush? Okay, I understand. USE YOUR FOOT! I don't want to see your waste, and neither does anyone else.

A little common courtesy and consideration would make all the difference in the world.

tinkgurl
07-15-2007, 10:54 PM
We were in line for Monsters Inc and there was a man, looked to be at least 50, full frontal body-to-body kissing a girl that looked, at the most, 14. Hands on her hips and everything. She was gazing very goo-goo eyed at him. It was creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy.

:scared:

klj27
07-15-2007, 10:56 PM
This is totally off topic but years ago I was a manager at TDS in an airport. I had a celebrity that I was helping (I had no idea it was her until I ran her amex card). She bought a few things but one was marcasite (?) jewelry. She put it in her cleavage and said that her Momma always taught her to keep her jewels close to her heart.

wirki
07-15-2007, 11:02 PM
Oh Oh...I am guilty of putting my cell in my chest. I find it hard to hear if it is in my pocket. But I can hear when I have it in my shirt. :lmao:

I love the sock one. That is just too funny. I will have to be on the look out for gross things now. Always something new to do in the World!!

momtimesone
07-15-2007, 11:12 PM
Last yr as we where waiting for splash mountain a man was just sitting up on the wooden fence waiting with his freinds or family and he was not wearing any thing under his shorts. His shorts where baggy so anyone that looked that way got a good look at his jewels. A couple mins later a cm told him he had to get down ending the show for all .

TinkerbellTris
07-15-2007, 11:17 PM
Oh do I have a few sick ones. Well for 1. Last June 2006 we were at MK and this gils about 10 or 11 decides to stand in line in front of us and just puke all over the floor in Mickeys Philharmagic line. And the best was that she told her parents like 2 or 3 times she felt sick and wanted to get out of line, and her stupid mom said No we are in line for a ride, too bad. Then when she puked I couldn't wait to tell her mom how stupid I thought she was for not getting out of line. Needless to say they all exited quickly and left the mess for us all to tip toe around. Freakin Gross!!!!
And then at Disneyland when my ds was like 2 I had him in the bathroom in toontown changing his poopy diaper when a cast member who was to be cleaning the bathroom decides to have a full on conversation with me and comment on my sons poopy diaper and how it's not so bad, you didn't make to bad of a mess. All I could say to her is : so disney is paying you to judge poop diapers eh?

Tinkerbell24
07-15-2007, 11:28 PM
This past December, DH and I were on our date (DD - 7 - was with grandma at Fantasmic for the night). DH and I were reliving our 1997 Parisian honeymoon and had an ADR for Chefs de France. The weather was gorgeous, the evening was amazing and it seemed like all of the locals came to Epcot for dinner as well. Our 7pm reservation came and went and we ended up waiting about an hour for our table. Keep in mind, we are from NYC and we wait an hour for most things - we decided to kick back, relax, enjoy the area around the restaurant and toss a couple of pennies in the fountain to make some wishes. That is when we noticed it. THE MOST DISGUSTING THING I'VE EVER SEEN IN DISNEY. Right in the view of everyone dining at Chefs de France, as well as all who were waiting, a young boy (probably 3 or 4 years old) was lying down on the stones around the fountain. Not bad, right? Except for the fact that his father was holding him by the ankles as he changed his sons rather full, and um, uh, chunky... diaper. He held his sons legs up for a good minute and a half to clean his son and then spread the boys legs open to clean every nook and cranny. Now I understand that when nature calls, a child needs to be changed. I am a Mom, I understand it completely. But come on Dad.... bring your son to a restroom and change him there.
:confused:

This reminded me of when DBF and myself were at a local ice cream place a few months ago. They also serve food and have picnic table outside (there isn't anywhere to eat inside) We were sitting in the car eating our ice cream (better than the gross picnic tables and this is why) when I see a woman with her two kids sitting at a table. She brings her daughter who was between 2 and 3 to the car to change her inside the car (prefectly fine if the diaper needs to be tended to). The little girl decides to play you can't catch me and jumps over the seat and around the car, so the mother takes her out and brings her back to the picnic bench where the older brother is waiting. She takes the diaper off and puts it on the picnic table!!! :eek: To make it even worse, you could tell the it was a poopy diaper by the amount of wipes she was using. :scared1: She then lied her daughter on the table to put the new diaper on. I will never ever use a picnic table there ever! I will always eat their ice cream, I will stay in the car. While I am not a mother, I know that i have enough common sense not to change a child where people will be eating food...I know mothers that would never ever ever do that...just plain gross!!!!

orangekid13
07-15-2007, 11:32 PM
the grosest i can remember was in 05 in the bathroom in the tunnel between frontierland and adventureland (by the flying carpets) and after getting done using a urinal (and flushing) I turn around to head to the sinks and there's a guy at another urinal who, i think, was urm... special, had his pants and underwear allllllll the way down. I got an eyefull of full moon before i knew it was there and could look away and shield my eyes.
He was definately older than me and had a chaperone in there with him, i think it was his dad, and they spoke english (no accent) and looked american so I don't know what excuse there is for leaving the button buttoned and using the fly... it wasn't like they were basketball shorts he pulled down, i glanced back after shielding my eyes and peeked at just his pants to confirm that he knew how to work a zipper, and he did.

wouldn't you think that his dad would have taught him not to do that in public in a crowded bathroom? there was a few guys that stood around looking the other way until they were sure he was done and had his pants back on to go up to the urinals by the time I left, and I left quick.

edcrbnsoul
07-15-2007, 11:37 PM
http://inlinethumb49.webshots.com/304/1001442421012771099S425x425Q85.jpg

ShesAPirate
07-15-2007, 11:41 PM
the grosest i can remember was in 05 in the bathroom in the tunnel between frontierland and adventureland (by the flying carpets) and after getting done using a urinal (and flushing) I turn around to head to the sinks and there's a guy at another urinal who, i think, was urm... special, had his pants and underwear allllllll the way down. I got an eyefull of full moon before i knew it was there and could look away and shield my eyes.

hahahahaha, that last line just cracked me up. This seems pretty common among mentally/developmentally challenged males, from what all my guy friends tell me. I've heard many stories from them about the "pants all the way down" thing.

northriver
07-15-2007, 11:55 PM
My grossest moment at Disney isn't nearly as bad as all of yours, but I'll share anyway.

Years ago in my former life as a vegetarian, we were in the cave at Tom Sawyer Island and someone had thrown a half eaten turkey leg down in a kind of a hole, there was a light down there, not sure if it was a bit of a bridge above or what. I was just horrified that people litter at all, and the to just toss something so gross somewhere where a CM would have to crawl down there to pick it up? I was just in disbelief that anyone would expect someone to clean up their mess like that. I did mention that I was younger and more idealistic then right?

And I'll fess, DD2 got one of those nasty Rotovirus strains and suddenly got very sick while were at Epcot in March. I don't think she puked on anything but herself, but I'll appologize on behalf of all parents with puking children - I'm so so sorry! (And everyone with kids should travel with a disposable bib or two - wow those were a lifesaver.)

vancesmom
07-16-2007, 12:40 AM
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: http://inlinethumb49.webshots.com/304/1001442421012771099S425x425Q85.jpg

starlionblue
07-16-2007, 01:31 AM

Adventure and Fantasyland always seem to be the worst offenders and EPCOT bathrooms always seem to be the neatest????

I was told my my mom that there was a line outside the women's restroom. Why did it take so long? According to mom, nobody wanted to use one stall. Someone had taken a HUGE one and it was so long that it clogged the toilet and was resting on the edge of the toilet seat!!! SO GROOOOOSS! I can't believe my mom was able to describe it without puking!:faint:

Lovinlifesooomuch30
07-16-2007, 02:10 AM
This is cracking me up and terrifying me. :lmao: Last December when they first had the High School Musical stage in tommorowland we sat to wait for the show to start. Now mind you it was a 30 second walk from the stage to the very nice bathroom as you are heading to space mountain. well I see two parents plop their toddler ON the high school musical stage and change the kid's diaper. :lmao: :confused3 Seriously....what is wrong with people. I have taken all three of my girls when they were toddlers and babies to Disney and I always wanted to change them in the bathroom. Why would you not? :confused3

mom2mykids
07-16-2007, 06:45 AM

Angie

Not Dis related but whe have a Maryland Renaissance Festival here and an older woman bought this large pickle and carried it there. :eek: I asked to take her picture which she gladly agreed! I knew DH would never believe me.

dimimi
07-16-2007, 09:05 AM
I AGREE!!! I don't understand why people pee on the seats! The chances of getting a disease from a toilet seat are practically zero! I've checked! It amazes me when people do this at nice restaurants/places/clean restrooms! I guess I can understand at a porta pot or a gas station, but if the restroom is clean...I don't get it!:confused3

I don't blame the CMs for this -- I absolutely blame the guests! I am repeatedly disgusted by people for this very reason.

If you don't want to sit on the seat, that's fine. But LOOK before you leave -- did you pee on the seat? Then wipe it off! Do you think someone else wants to wipe up your pee more than you do?!

You don't want to touch the handle to flush? Okay, I understand. USE YOUR FOOT! I don't want to see your waste, and neither does anyone else.

A little common courtesy and consideration would make all the difference in the world.

MommySiobhan
07-16-2007, 09:06 AM

:eek: Oh no!:scared:

rstamm
07-16-2007, 09:41 AM
While watching the preshow at Cranium Command a woman threw up on my wife and son.
I got a CM right away who got his manager, it was all over their coats and shirts.
The manager offered new sweatshirts at Mousegear and had their clothes washed and dry cleaned.

1Prince2Princesses
07-16-2007, 10:33 AM
My family was having lunch in the Columbia Harbour House at Magic Kingdom. My husband went to use the bathroom and came racing back out with a horrified look on his face. Bracing myself for a doo-doo story, I was shocked when he told me what actually happened. Apparently, there was a man standing at one of the urinals who was... how should I say this... "shaking it" a little longer than any man should in public.

I was a little surprised that my husband looked, but he said it was obvious what was going on when he walked in the door. A few minutes later we heard someone at the next table telling his wife the same story!

sumrmist
07-16-2007, 10:37 AM
My family was having lunch in the Columbia Harbour House at Magic Kingdom. My husband went to use the bathroom and came racing back out with a horrified look on his face. Bracing myself for a doo-doo story, I was shocked when he told me what actually happened. Apparently, there was a man standing at one of the urinals who was... how should I say this... "shaking it" a little longer than any man should in public.

I was a little surprised that my husband looked, but he said it was obvious what was going on when he walked in the door. A few minutes later we heard someone at the next table telling his wife the same story!

ewww your poor DH !!

momof1princess
07-16-2007, 11:10 AM

EEEEEWWWWW!! :scared: :scared: i think you win!!

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/20070920/e/Our+3rd+Family+WDW+Trip%21/k/eace/event.png
(http://www.TickerFactory.com/)

AlDubya
07-16-2007, 12:07 PM
I was at Disney years ago with one of my friends, my family, and his. We went into the Hall of Presidents to watch the show. We all sat down and all of a sudden, my good friend let out a "what the... you've got to be kidding me."

He sat down in a seat that some kid had previously peed on.

Needless to say, since that time, I do a quick inspection of a seat before I sit down.

ilvdisney1234
07-16-2007, 01:03 PM
I have another one - we were in line for the Carousel and some guy let his little boy pee while in line. Not in the bushes - right in the line with us all standing there. I was so gross and unecessary as there is a bathroom very close and the line wasn't even long. We had to trip over eachother to keep from stepping in it.

TinkerbEllnor
07-16-2007, 01:28 PM
ok, not the grossest, but certainly the most frequent we've seen...

what is it about the MK that brings out porno-style PDAs? I really didn't *want* to see what color underwear your girlfriend was wearing when you thought it to be a good place and time to reach your hand up her skirt in the queue, all the while with your tongue so far down her throat you could taste her breakfast. Get a room.

greeneyedchic75
07-16-2007, 01:38 PM

OMG :rotfl2:

futreWDI
07-16-2007, 01:53 PM
In the beginning I said I wouldn't post my grossest story. I wasn't sure how gross the thread would get but I think you are all ready.

Last summer, I was a custodial CM at DTD. The super clogged toilets and protein spills are nothing. You get used to those quite quickly. No one told me to ever expect this though. In one of the stalls in a bathroom by WGP express someone decided that they would use their hands instead of toilet paper. When their hands were a mess, they decided that they would use the walls to wipe them off on. Not only that but the toilet was clogged and they must of tried to flush it at least 3 times. This was the biggest mess I have ever seen. I absolutely loved my job there but boy did I really want to find the woman and/or child that made that mess and have them clean it up.

DizzDoll
07-16-2007, 01:55 PM
Wonder where she keeps her cash???? :rotfl:[/QUOTE]

Ewwww - I'd hate to think :faint: !!

DizzDoll
07-16-2007, 01:56 PM

What - you don't go for the Geriatric Speedo Torpedo look?????:rotfl:

Beep
07-16-2007, 02:00 PM
Just remembered this! There was a huge guy at MK (what is it with me and the MK?) lying against a grassy slope with no shirt on and just a pair of shorts. Now that I can handle. What was gross was that he had a hot-dog sausage and was dipping into the salt he had poured into his huge belly button.

I kid you not, I was there. I (unfortunately) saw it with my own eyes...

PrincessV
07-16-2007, 02:57 PM

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: YES!!!!!

dzorn
07-16-2007, 04:17 PM
I AGREE!!! I don't understand why people pee on the seats! The chances of getting a disease from a toilet seat are practically zero! I've checked! It amazes me when people do this at nice restaurants/places/clean restrooms! I guess I can understand at a porta pot or a gas station, but if the restroom is clean...I don't get it!:confused3

Sometimes the automatic toilets splash water on to the seats it may not be urine. Gross either way.

Denise in MI

peightonmom
07-16-2007, 05:00 PM
These are so gross!!

On our trip to Disney we were standing behind a family getting ready to watch wishes. I noticed the girl , about 10 or 11 , squat down and pee.
It started to run down the sidewalk, so we quickly told her parents.
They didn't do anything at all! THey stayed through the rest of wishes.

We moved very quickly.
:eek:

orangekid13
07-16-2007, 05:01 PM
Sometimes the automatic toilets splash water on to the seats it may not be urine. Gross either way.

guys have it made, except for when someone pulls their pants all the way down... *shudder*
urinals ftw!

peel
07-16-2007, 05:21 PM
Just remembered this! There was a huge guy at MK (what is it with me and the MK?) lying against a grassy slope with no shirt on and just a pair of shorts. Now that I can handle. What was gross was that he had a hot-dog sausage and was dipping into the salt he had poured into his huge belly button.

I was okay until this one. :scared1:

MomOfDisneyBoys
07-16-2007, 08:06 PM

I thought all the bodily waste was as gross as it could get, but something about ths image is just truly disgusting to me!:scared:

However, I nearly fell over laughing at the thought of a man losing his "package" at the MK:rotfl2:

PrincessJasmine1972
07-17-2007, 02:57 AM

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

HeresYourEars
07-17-2007, 07:17 AM
With apologies to any South Americans who may be reading this, I have to say that the rudest people I ever encountered at WDW were the groups of students (Brazilian I think), none of whom seemed to display one bit of common courtesy...pushing past little kids, stomping on feet without so much of a 'sorry'...just generally being boorish and inconsiderate and completely clueless how to act properly in a guest country. My hubby had enough one day and told one particularly rude kid that in this country, we say I'm sorry when we push someone in line.

Grrrr....rant, sorry. :mad:

Minnie_me
07-17-2007, 07:52 AM
Waiting in line for Laugh Factory, in that room where you go round and round the maze. There were no garbage cans, so people had left garbage here and there - - very disappointing.

But then we saw, on a ledge, a water bottle -- with PEE in it! EWWWWW!!!

I guess I can KIND OF understand the poor little boy who had to pee so badly, but then why LEAVE IT THERE?!?! Why didn't one adult in the group find a garbage receptacle?

klj27
07-17-2007, 08:55 AM
Waiting in line for Laugh Factory, in that room where you go round and round the maze. There were no garbage cans, so people had left garbage here and there - - very disappointing.

But then we saw, on a ledge, a water bottle -- with PEE in it! EWWWWW!!!

I guess I can KIND OF understand the poor little boy who had to pee so badly, but then why LEAVE IT THERE?!?! Why didn't one adult in the group find a garbage receptacle?

we also noticed a lot of trash in there.

I am going to hope that the water bottle was made with a lemonade packet.

Maleficent13
07-17-2007, 09:41 AM

O...M...G... :crazy2:

One hotdog please!
Want belly jam with that?

AmazingGrace
07-17-2007, 09:55 AM

Angie

I have a cousin who does that, only it's not the chest cleavage...need I say more?:scared1:

DizzDoll
07-17-2007, 09:59 AM
Hey guys, the one positive from this thread is that my diet's REALLY REALLY working :yay: ! Who wants to eat after reading some of these posts :teeth: !

Disney1fan2002
07-17-2007, 11:48 AM
I was told my my mom that there was a line outside the women's restroom. Why did it take so long? According to mom, nobody wanted to use one stall. Someone had taken a HUGE one and it was so long that it clogged the toilet and was resting on the edge of the toilet seat!!! SO GROOOOOSS! I can't believe my mom was able to describe it without puking!:faint:

OMG!!!!! :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

mlggator
07-17-2007, 12:29 PM
OMG! I am going to have to apologize in advance if any of you see my kids do any of this. We are going to WDW soon. I have gross ones that involve, yes, my family :headache:

Anyway, my son is a big culprit of running his tounge along railings. He also licks cement (like sidewalks). It is totally gross and I stop him whenever I see him doing it, but it is almost impossible to stop him. He does it all the time, I don't know why. :confused3

Anyway, here is another gross one that my son did, and I am praying that I don't get a repeat performance while we are at Disney. My son has a very strong gag reflex and certain foods are guaranteed to trigger a choking episode that often ends up in him emptying his stomach (this actually happens several times a week). Cheese and deep fried chicken strips are huge culprits. Anyway, we were at a TGI Fridays the a few weeks ago and even though I cut his chicken into teeny tiny pieces, he still began to choke and I didn't get it clear in time and he begins to vomit. Well my daughter got really grossed out this time and she also starts to throw up. Both of them throwing up all over the table. :eek: GROSSSS!!! I was horrified and so embarrassed. We immediately asked for the check and cleaned it all up ourselves. I think we went through a whole box of wipes.

Michele

FutureMrsC
07-17-2007, 12:35 PM
I saw a few things during my trip (7/7-7/14).

1) DH & I decided to ride the JIYI with Figment ride, and as always, there wasn't much of a queue to speak of (MAYBE 5-6 people before us). Anyway, I look to my right (now, this wasn't way off to the side or hidden AT ALL) and there was a woman changing her 3-4 year old's poopy diaper out in the open! :eek: I mean... he was standing up w/ absolutely nothing covering him from his shirt down. I might understand if it was an attraction w/ a tremendous wait and there were dark corners or something... maybe... but anyway... it gets BETTER. Even though there was a trash can less than 2 feet away, she folds up the diaper and leaves it on the FLOOR! This wasn't a cultural thing, either... she appeared to be complete trailer trash (and I'm not prejudiced against people living in trailers.... I have several friends that live in them)... it was just so... disgusting... and showed absolutely no class at all (let alone respect for the attraction or its other patrons). I mean... sure, I'm not thrilled with what the ride has become, but geez... I wouldn't ever deem it worthy of THAT! :sad2:

2) We were either riding Peter Pan or Buzz Lightyear, I think... or maybe Splash... anyway... it was an enclosed dark ride attraction... right after we boarded our car (and left the boarding platform) I looked to the left of the car and there were 2 folded up, obviously already been used) diapers just laying on the "set" of the attraction... the person/people responsible must have just waited until they felt like they were out of sight of the CMs on the "loading platforms" before they disposed of their child's diapers. Ew. What is wrong with some people? What's the big deal in walking 5-10 feet for a trash can or, better yet, walking to a bathroom to dispose of it? Gross, gross, gross.

perdidochas
07-17-2007, 12:49 PM

When I see that, I usually joke to my wife about men being affectionate with their daughters........

Dopey'swife
07-17-2007, 12:55 PM
My daughter and I walked in to one of the bathrooms in Epcot and a woman was washing her bare pendular teets in the sink. It was lovely.

POB14
07-17-2007, 01:17 PM
Not Dis related but whe have a Maryland Renaissance Festival here and an older woman bought this large pickle and carried it there. :eek:

Coulda been worse . . . .:rotfl2:
My daughter and I walked in to one of the bathrooms in Epcot and a woman was washing her bare pendular teets in the sink. It was lovely.
"Bare Pendular Teets" would be a great name for a band. :rotfl:

ClaraBug
07-17-2007, 01:20 PM

I am sorry but I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. I had to re-read it because I didn't believe it at first. And the fact the next table was talking about....:rotfl2: :lmao:

cheesehead7
07-17-2007, 01:20 PM
Two weeks ago we were riding the bus from CBR to the MK. I sat across from a family with two small children. I noticed when we were ready to get off of the bus that the mom had a white portable potty chair on the floor full of pee. Now I understand the challenges of potty training a toddler but that is gross! :eek:

gshanny
07-17-2007, 01:36 PM
We were in line for Test Track this last January. There was a man with one DS ahead of us and in front of him was a combo of 2 families with several kids. I had to quickly whisper in my kids ears to NOT touch any railings, or anything else while waiting. I had just watched one of the kids reach down inside the back of his underwear and start digging. He pulled his hand out and was staring intently at his fingers and made kind of a rolling around something between his fingers movement. I then had to reissue the warning a few minutes later when the boy in front of us was digging away in his nose.

maxiesmom
07-17-2007, 02:33 PM
Two weeks ago we were riding the bus from CBR to the MK. I sat across from a family with two small children. I noticed when we were ready to get off of the bus that the mom had a white portable potty chair on the floor full of pee. Now I understand the challenges of potty training a toddler but that is gross! :eek:

You wanna bet she went and emptied it into the pool?:rotfl2:

TheLastPrincess
07-17-2007, 03:45 PM
Not at a Disney park, but in front of my parents' house, where there seems to be PLENTY of pixie dust, so much so that us kids have never grown up, so it still counts!....

I had just parked my car as a man was walking in front of our house on the sidewalk with his rather large dog. All of a sudden, the dog stops in our yard to take a poo. The man lets him (he did not see me sitting in the car, completely mesmerized by this). After the dog is done, the dog began KICKING HIS POO UP IN THE AIR AND ONTO THE MAN! The man starts shouting at the dog and trying to shake the poo off of himself. Then he looks up and sees the shocked expression on my face. I am laughing myself silly. :lmao: The guy, horribly embarrassed, yanks his dog across the street and starts walking the other way!!:rotfl2:

Soooooo glad I was there at the right time for THAT show!popcorn::

Buttercup Roberts
07-17-2007, 04:24 PM
sorry

Buttercup Roberts
07-17-2007, 04:25 PM
A big bald man with giant muscles & huge protruding stomach, his skin suntanned to almost leather color, covered in tattooes and many, many strange in-your-face piercings in a teeny tiny Speedo bathing suit, cursing away in a thick (working class British?) accent at his family at Typhoon Lagoon.

tracipierce
07-17-2007, 04:52 PM
With apologies to any South Americans who may be reading this, I have to say that the rudest people I ever encountered at WDW were the groups of students (Brazilian I think), none of whom seemed to display one bit of common courtesy...pushing past little kids, stomping on feet without so much of a 'sorry'...just generally being boorish and inconsiderate and completely clueless how to act properly in a guest country. My hubby had enough one day and told one particularly rude kid that in this country, we say I'm sorry when we push someone in line.

Grrrr....rant, sorry. :mad:

I hear ya!!!! we were there last year and I think it was Brazilian school trip week or something :confused3: absolutely hundreds of them in very large groups, pushing past people, line jumping, very rude!! My DD then 4 was looking at costumes in one of the stores, when 3 girls about 15/16 years old barged her out of the way and she fell to the ground. I was not happy :furious: I can't remember what I said to them exactly, but they left the store pretty quickly!

girli565
07-17-2007, 05:15 PM

Hahaha!!!:lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :laughing: I remember going to disney with my older cousins in august while they were painting it and putting it together (half done), it just looked like a pepto painted castle. It was so ugly and then you think, well, it will get better once they're done, right? WRONG!! I went back fo rmy birthday in October of that same year and it was just awful!

allyphoe
07-17-2007, 06:03 PM

At the point that they were on the bus with an undiapered child, the options for where the pee ended up were limited. Better a potty chair than the floor, IMHO. My DD trained late primarily because she refused to use the toilet; she would be reliably dry for hours both at home and out running errands. I carried a diaper to put on her if she needed to go, which is pretty much the same theory as the bus lady.

Stew_Mouse
07-17-2007, 06:40 PM
My story is mostly "rude" with a pinch of "gross". We were in line for Fantasmic and it was a hot night and the crowd was big. I smelled it before I saw the puke a few feet in front of us. We moved out of the way and as the crowd got bigger, a large circle empty circle formed around the vomit because nobody wanted to be around it. Suddenly, we hear a man angrily commenting how nobody was moving up and he marched up into the circle, to prove his point. Nobody bothered to tell him he was stomping all over and around the vomit. I think he realized a minute or two later, but by then, it was all over his shoes. He was rude, but I felt bad, he was probably just tired and cranky from a long hot day.

But if you ever see a large empty circle in the middle of a crowd.....

OhioGrumpyGirl
07-17-2007, 07:05 PM

WOW..........Disney must "excite" him more than anything else does!!!!

CDolacki2003
07-17-2007, 07:24 PM
:sick: I think I need to throw up, or laugh, or both.:rotfl2:

orangekid13
07-17-2007, 07:38 PM
WOW..........Disney must "excite" him more than anything else does!!!!

no, he was trying to find buzz and the rest of the gang... :eek:

Hixski
07-17-2007, 08:41 PM
I might be able to top the poopy diaper changing stories. How about a mother using the DRINKING FOUNTAIN as a baby bidet to get the poo off her childs bottom????:scared1: That was as bad as they come. I think people were so shocked they couldn't even say anything to stop her. We did let a CM know though.

FutureMrsC
07-17-2007, 09:24 PM
I might be able to top the poopy diaper changing stories. How about a mother using the DRINKING FOUNTAIN as a baby bidet to get the poo off her childs bottom????:scared1: That was as bad as they come. I think people were so shocked they couldn't even say anything to stop her. We did let a CM know though.

GROSS!!! You've topped me, that's for sure.

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

tolookaa5
07-17-2007, 10:35 PM
I will never drink from a water fountain again!!! GROSS!! That takes the CAKE!!

:eek: :eek:

orangekid13
07-17-2007, 11:27 PM
why use a drinking fountain when you can get large cups of ice water for free at any food counter?

Macca1111
07-18-2007, 12:45 AM
I understand your need to start this thread, OP - and look at the response you've gotten! This is just disgusting - I can't believe you witnessed it!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: What a lame-o!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ew :scared:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
:confused: That's just darn strange...and hilarious! :lmao:
That (as well as the bulge story above) made me laugh out loud because of your hilarious descriptions. Why would she be washing her chest in the bathroom? :confused: Whatever, :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Bring on more stories! popcorn::

WDWPrincessJC
07-18-2007, 01:27 AM
A small story and idea for any and all out there.

Since I was little I've had the weakest stomach and even certain smells (esp sweets and candy) can set my stomach off. My Mother used to always carry a non see through plastic bag (normally one from the local food store) for me incase she couldnt get me out of the line fast enough. Granted the sounds of my stomach emptying wasnt pleasent it still saved others from seeing the contents and was always easlily disposed of in the trash. Lesson of the story, always carry a small non see through plastic bag (or few) in the world.

You know what else is nasty? When people (mainly teenagers) will spit on the ground you all know what I am talking about...
Or when they are on dumbo or astro orbiter and spit, its nasty and bad for the people in the back, duck and cover!:eek:

kjh73
07-18-2007, 01:40 AM
This happened at Disney Land, we were in line for Dumbo and my son was holding on the the bars and ended up with someone's chewed gum on his hands. Those bars are nasty.

stemikger
07-18-2007, 01:42 AM
I was on line for Stitch and a very scary looking family was popping each other's pimples. There was another family who saw this and we were all trying to keep our distance from the grossness of it all.

Lisa Hale
07-18-2007, 05:03 AM

Hmmmm.....methinks WDW is a little "too" magical for some people! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

baby<3
07-18-2007, 02:58 PM
Yikes.

I'm carrying hand sanatizer with me all throught the park.

And thats all I have to say about that.

Beep
07-18-2007, 07:17 PM
These are brilliant, keep 'em coming!

Now before anyone slates me for this, I am British. Not always proud of it. I find it embarrassing when the only bad language and lack of respect I see and hear in a park all day is from my fellow compatriates. Don't know if it means anything in the States but we commonly refer to these type of people as Chavs.

*ducks in case any Brits read this*

I've got another one. I saw a little kid in the MK (me and MK again!) running around with no shoes on. He starts squealing because he ran over something that hurt. His mom sat him down and sucked his toes and foot for him. Eewwgh - give me turkey leg any day!!

Hixski
07-18-2007, 07:26 PM

Now before anyone slates me for this, I am British. Not always proud of it. I find it embarrassing when the only bad language and lack of respect I see and hear in a park all day is from my fellow compatriates. Don't know if it means anything in the States but we commonly refer to these type of people as Chavs.

I've got another one. I saw a little kid in the MK (me and MK again!) running around with no shoes on. He starts squealing because he ran over something that hurt. His mom sat him down and sucked his toes and foot for him. Eewwgh - give me turkey leg any day!!

Sucking on little baby toes=cute

Sucking on small childs icky bare feet that has God knows what on it from running around barefoot at MK=:scared1:

Lisa Hale
07-18-2007, 08:07 PM

Let's put it into perspective, you found the language of fellow Brits embarrassing, while I only find everything else in this thread embarrassing, :rotfl2:

BTW, lest other travelers to the US get the wrong impression, dirty toe sucking, random spewing, sock/crotch stuffing, self-entertainment in restrooms...just of few of the things that although do happen . . . . . . . NOT something the average American practices. ;) . . . at least not in public :laughing:

Oh, and while this thread is VERY disturbing :scared: for the most part, it's also oddly entertaining - isn't that just frightening! :scared1:

Kickapoo Joie Juice
07-18-2007, 08:10 PM
After 42 trips we've seen more than our share of yuckiness, but inappropriate diaper changing ALWAYS tops the list.

The best one was on the benches in Mission:Space by the kids play area-all the tubes, y'know?

The kid comes crawling out of the tube DROPPING DINGLEBERRIES AS HE GOES, and the mom doesn't get up from her bench, beckons the kid over to her, and changes him, without a pad, right there on the bench.

The kid had to be dehydrated because it was like smooshed deer poop rolling out of his diapers. Then she puts a new diaper on him and sends him back into THE SAME TUBE THAT HE POOPED IN to play, throws the diaper away, and sits back down. Doesn't wash her hands.

I'm watching, frozen in fascinated horror, until I realize my younger kid had gotten off the ride and was running towards the tubes. I was like (imagine slo mo here) NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I've ended up in Celebration hospital twice with gastroenteritis. You can bet I am literally lathered in hand sanitizer from head to foot before I head out in the mornings. And I normally *never* get sick.

Here's a tip: Get the first seating at buffets, because that same woman's probably grabbing the handles of the same food you're ladling out onto your plate.

Seriously, it's the handles every time.

I'm well on my way to developing a phobia.

luvthemouse71
07-18-2007, 08:36 PM
After 42 trips we've seen more than our share of yuckiness, but inappropriate diaper changing ALWAYS tops the list.

The best one was on the benches in Mission:Space by the kids play area-all the tubes, y'know?

The kid comes crawling out of the tube DROPPING DINGLEBERRIES AS HE GOES, and the mom doesn't get up from her bench, beckons the kid over to her, and changes him, without a pad, right there on the bench.

The kid had to be dehydrated because it was like smooshed deer poop rolling out of his diapers. Then she puts a new diaper on him and sends him back into THE SAME TUBE THAT HE POOPED IN to play, throws the diaper away, and sits back down. Doesn't wash her hands.

I'm watching, frozen in fascinated horror, until I realize my younger kid had gotten off the ride and was running towards the tubes. I was like (imagine slo mo here) NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I've ended up in Celebration hospital twice with gastroenteritis. You can bet I am literally lathered in hand sanitizer from head to foot before I head out in the mornings. And I normally *never* get sick.

Here's a tip: Get the first seating at buffets, because that same woman's probably grabbing the handles of the same food you're ladling out onto your plate.

DINGLEBERRIES!!! OMG, haven't heard that one in ages! :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: I hear you though-I'm not really that much of a germaphobe but Poop scares me everytime..I also have had gastroenteritis and it is horrible. It's even worse for little ones and the elderly-they can get very sick from EColi. Buffet foods are breeding grounds for all sorts of nasties-between Mrs Poopie Hands and Mr. I Sneeze and Don't Cover My Mouth and their offspring, the Little Nose Miners...Yeccchhhhh!:sick: :scared: There are some very talented people on this board as far as writing-I'm laughing so hard i have tears in my eyes. Kudos to the person who used the term "pendular teets". Also, one of the other boards I post on has a puking smilie that would be so appropriate for this topic-how do we get new smilies on here?

IwasatWDWforamonth
07-18-2007, 09:08 PM
Diaper change on a table in the "Land" food court area....very classy

I saw that too, wonder how often that happens there?

orangekid13
07-18-2007, 09:17 PM

wear rubber gloves? or maybe just knock the ladles you want to use on the floor and they'll bring you a clean one

ShesAPirate
07-18-2007, 09:25 PM
I'm horrified and hysterical at once from all of these stories.

Fortunately, I haven't witnessed any of this disgusting behavior first hand -- barring one guy on the bus from MK to Pop, with his hand about elbow-deep into his nose. Hey, Mr. Nose-Digger - just because it's dark on the bus doesn't mean no one can see you... :crazy2:

PrincessPaczki
07-18-2007, 09:38 PM
My DH was in one of the bathrooms in MGM. A small boy, probably 5 or 6, went to the bathroom and in turning around lost the gum from his mouth. He quickly picked it up from the bathroom floor, in front of the urinals, and popped it back into his mouth!!! My husband went up to his mother outside the restroom and told her that she may want to remove the gum from his mouth and told her the story. She was horrified and quickly stuck her fingers in his mouth to pull it out!!!! GROSS!!!!

Aye Sea Turtles
07-18-2007, 09:46 PM
My DH was in one of the bathrooms in MGM. A small boy, probably 5 or 6, went to the bathroom and in turning around lost the gum from his mouth. He quickly picked it up from the bathroom floor, in front of the urinals, and popped it back into his mouth!!! My husband went up to his mother outside the restroom and told her that she may want to remove the gum from his mouth and told her the story. She was horrified and quickly stuck her fingers in his mouth to pull it out!!!! GROSS!!!!

OH THE HORROR! I would just die if one of my kids did that!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

ukcatfan
07-18-2007, 11:01 PM
On the straight walkway from FW to WS there is a little water fountain play area that many people allow their children to play in. One lady took it a little to far and let her ~3yo. son run naked in it. To top it off, it was during the busy Thanksgiving weekend and actually a little too cold to be playing in it anyway. We told a CM on a Segway down by the fountain and she had to do a double take to make sure she heard us correctly. She made that Segway move when she took off towards that area.

Kevin

pixdust
07-18-2007, 11:02 PM
I was on line for Stitch and a very scary looking family was popping each other's pimples. There was another family who saw this and we were all trying to keep our distance from the grossness of it all.

OMG That is quite possibly the most disgusting thing I have ever heard, but I can't help but :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: And people go to the zoo to watch monkeys and chimps and gorillas groom each other. Why waste your time at the zoo when you can watch even more disgustingly (yet strangely humorous) people.

carrieannie
07-18-2007, 11:47 PM
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: OMG! I cant take it!! My stomach hurts from laughing so much! I hope I forget about these stories in Sept!! Hopfully I wont have any to tell! Thanks everyone for sharing! (I think) :rolleyes: On that note!! I`m off to bed!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

DizzDoll
07-19-2007, 08:46 AM
While this does not contain viewings of public spewings, poopie diaper changes, "instant gratification", or any other such charming subject matter surely posted with the intention of being appetite suppressants, what grosses me out COMPLETELY are men wandering about shirtless and barefoot, and sweating profusely. Pleasepleaseplease wear shirts and shoes!!!

Kat1981
07-20-2007, 10:32 AM
We were standing in line for Stitch when a CM comes along and asks the people in front of us to move. He then bends down and proceeds to clean a big brown stain of the carpet! At first we thought that someone had been eating too many pretzels then realised that it could have been something else!

After the car stunt show at MGM my bf used the bathroom. He came back out with a look of disgust on his face. Apparently a large man was standing at the urinals with his shorts round his ankles. The mental picture was more than enough for me!

Not as gross as some of the stories but i thought i would join in!

Mad Tea Party
07-29-2007, 12:29 PM

Haha you don't have to duck!, chavs are so embarrassing :scared:

Donald Lover11
07-29-2007, 05:38 PM
ok, not the grossest, but certainly the most frequent we've seen...

what is it about the MK that brings out porno-style PDAs? I really didn't *want* to see what color underwear your girlfriend was wearing when you thought it to be a good place and time to reach your hand up her skirt in the queue, all the while with your tongue so far down her throat you could taste her breakfast. Get a room.

I'm with you there on that one...I don't need to see or hear you people sucking face!!! One of the worst experiences I've had with this was last Christmas watching the fireworks at MK. The music was drowned out by lip smacking. :scared:

Another gross one was last summer when I was sitting next to this lady while waiting for the parade to start in MK. She had to have the worst body odor ever!! God, it was like sour beef stew :scared1: I swear it could burn your eyebrows off.

robinb
07-30-2007, 11:45 AM
The grossest thing I ever saw was at the Odyssey potties on New Year's Eve. Some potty "hoverer" missed the toilet and left a huge turd on the toilet seat and another on the floor. The second grossest was a t-shirt worn by a teen-ager. It had three pictures in boxes ... the first one was a a flying bird (a swallow), the middle one a french poodle, and the third another bird. I actually spoke to the adults who were with the young man and chastised them for allowing him to wear so an utterly offensive t-shirt to the MAGIC KINGDOM!

Mortlives
07-30-2007, 11:51 AM
It had three pictures in boxes ... the first one was a french poodle, the middle one a flying bird (a swallow) and the third another poodle. I actually spoke to the adults who were with the young man and chastised them for allowing him to wear so an utterly offensive t-shirt to the MAGIC KINGDOM!

I must've worn my stupid brain today, I don't get it.

EvanMaddieMouse
07-30-2007, 11:54 AM
The second grossest was a t-shirt worn by a teen-ager. It had three pictures in boxes ... the first one was a french poodle, the middle one a flying bird (a swallow) and the third another poodle. I actually spoke to the adults who were with the young man and chastised them for allowing him to wear so an utterly offensive t-shirt to the MAGIC KINGDOM!

I think I may be naive because I don't understand what is offensive about a tshirt like that? (Am I still innocent? LOL)

FutureMrsC
07-30-2007, 11:58 AM
The grossest thing I ever saw was at the Odyssey potties on New Year's Eve. Some potty "hoverer" missed the toilet and left a huge turd on the toilet seat and another on the floor. The second grossest was a t-shirt worn by a teen-ager. It had three pictures in boxes ... the first one was a french poodle, the middle one a flying bird (a swallow) and the third another poodle. I actually spoke to the adults who were with the young man and chastised them for allowing him to wear so an utterly offensive t-shirt to the MAGIC KINGDOM!

:confused3 :confused3 Am I brain dead today? I don't get that one... can you please PM me what it means? Thanks!!! I'd love to be... informed... about the meaning of this :)

katiebsmom
07-30-2007, 11:58 AM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: I'm seriously going to pee my pants I'm laughing so hard.....You have caused irreparable damage to my mind with that one!!! :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Macca1111
07-30-2007, 12:18 PM
I must've worn my stupid brain today, I don't get it.

That's why I was coming onto the tread...I don't get it either :confused3

robinb
07-30-2007, 12:25 PM
I think I may be naive because I don't understand what is offensive about a tshirt like that? (Am I still innocent? LOL)
Opps! Sorry ... not enough coffee for me. Too many poodles and not enough birds. It was: bird (a swallow), foofy french poodle, bird. I changed my OP :).

Mortlives
07-30-2007, 12:28 PM
Okay, that makes more sense. Did his parents know what it meant?

girli565
07-30-2007, 12:31 PM
Oooohhh, ok that makes sense. That is super offensive, I'm shocked that Disney cm's didn't notice. I went with a family member a few years back and his shirt referenced beer and they made him turn it inside out at MK.

robinb
07-30-2007, 12:33 PM
Okay, that makes more sense. Did his parents know what it meant?He was with two men in their 30's or 40's. I told them literally that they should be ashamed of themselves. They seemed shocked that someone said something to them and then they looked a bit chagrined. I think they knew, the tee was pretty specific. Another family nearby thanked me.

klj27
07-30-2007, 12:58 PM
Can someone pm me?? I am really naive because I still don't get it.

princesskelz
07-30-2007, 01:00 PM

Nah Probly just Mickey out of Costume!! :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

DizzDoll
07-30-2007, 01:02 PM
Can someone pm me as well? Wearing my "Dopey" hat today because I don't get it either.:confused3

tracipierce
07-30-2007, 01:03 PM

Me too,, I still don't get it??

ShesAPirate
07-30-2007, 01:04 PM

I must be naive, too, 'cause I still don't get it either :confused3

duffthor
07-30-2007, 01:08 PM
Yup...gonna need help with this one too. I'm sure I'll be kicking myself for not figuring it out...

irisbud
07-30-2007, 01:08 PM

I don't get it either. :confused3

starbox
07-30-2007, 01:13 PM

It's a bird (swallow), a female dog, and another swallow.

Replace the female dog with the not-so-nice word. Swallow _____ swallow

eeeeewwwwwww:eek: :scared1: :eek: :scared1:

I teach high school - we see these sorts of shirts all the time and I am notorious for sending kids home. :teacher: I think parents are just clueless about them - surely they are not knowingly allowing kids to wear such nasty stuff. They're probably like "oh, how sweet - my 16 year old son loves animals". :lmao:

robinb
07-30-2007, 01:14 PM
Sorry ... I'm trying to keep it delicate since this is a family board. Does this help? The poodle was female. If not, PM me and I'll try to make it clearer.

TaraPA
07-30-2007, 01:15 PM

I think I just threw up in my mouth....

I bet he was large hairy & sweaty too.

ShesAPirate
07-30-2007, 01:18 PM
Thanks for the clarification. I knew it had something to do with that -- I was just unclear on the last bird (didn't know that one was a swallow, too).

I can't even imagine letting a kid wear something like that -- especially to Disney! That's just so wrong!

duffthor
07-30-2007, 01:53 PM
[QUOTE=starbox;20017424]It's a bird (swallow), a female dog, and another swallow.

QUOTE]

AAAHHH I get it!!! that's horrible!

tracipierce
07-30-2007, 01:57 PM
[QUOTE=starbox;20017424]It's a bird (swallow), a female dog, and another swallow.

QUOTE]

AAAHHH I get it!!! that's horrible!

OMG I just got it too :scared1: Sorry I had to have it spelled out,,, ewwww

Groovee
07-30-2007, 02:02 PM
I saw a few things during my trip (7/7-7/14).

1) DH & I decided to ride the JIYI with Figment ride, and as always, there wasn't much of a queue to speak of (MAYBE 5-6 people before us). Anyway, I look to my right (now, this wasn't way off to the side or hidden AT ALL) and there was a woman changing her 3-4 year old's poopy diaper out in the open! :eek: I mean... he was standing up w/ absolutely nothing covering him from his shirt down. I might understand if it was an attraction w/ a tremendous wait and there were dark corners or something... maybe... but anyway... it gets BETTER. Even though there was a trash can less than 2 feet away, she folds up the diaper and leaves it on the FLOOR! This wasn't a cultural thing, either... she appeared to be complete trailer trash (and I'm not prejudiced against people living in trailers.... I have several friends that live in them)... it was just so... disgusting... and showed absolutely no class at all (let alone respect for the attraction or its other patrons). I mean... sure, I'm not thrilled with what the ride has become, but geez... I wouldn't ever deem it worthy of THAT! :sad2:

We were there 7/5-7/19 and on figment someone left their nappy after changing it and the staff handed it to them and told them to dispose of it. When we got out they were chased with the offending nappy. Oops I mean Diaper. I was most impressed and had a laugh at their expense, but doubt it made them change their filthy habbit.

TaraPA
07-30-2007, 02:07 PM
That is so wrong. All of these things these people do is SO WRONG! Goes to show that a lot of people just have no class at all. I mean class as in manners & brains. You can make a million dollars but if you use the public drinking fountain as a baby bidet to wash off the poop then you are totally CLASS-less! What is with these people??? I understand the vomit stories. Exhausted kids plus heat plus fast food plus rides equals vomit. Plain & simple. Both of my DSs tend to vomit in those situations so we always carry the Ziplock heavy duty freezer bags around with us - they have saved many messy protien spills on rides, buses & other people.

And here I was mortified that I bought my DS10 a Nike T shirt (AND packed it for Disney) without even noticing that it had the Nike logo that says "Just Do It" on the back. I didn't let him wear it (other than to sleep in) because I thought that was offensive to people that may not know that is an actual trademarked logo.

DVC~OKW~96
07-30-2007, 03:41 PM
Recently, I saw a child shake the parmesan cheese container and lick off the top. He did this several times and the grandparent with him never blinked.

NEVER use those little containers on the tables! :scared:

catycatcat4
07-30-2007, 05:22 PM
Oh Oh...I am guilty of putting my cell in my chest. I find it hard to hear if it is in my pocket. But I can hear when I have it in my shirt. :lmao:

at a chorus consert back stage last year. this girl had a realy nice phone and not wanting it to be taken (trust me them 6th graders would when steel stuff when we wernt there) put it in her dress and she got a text message and her phone went off her reaction was to funny.

Hahaha!!!:lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :laughing: I remember going to disney with my older cousins in august while they were painting it and putting it together (half done), it just looked like a pepto painted castle. It was so ugly and then you think, well, it will get better once they're done, right? WRONG!! I went back fo rmy birthday in October of that same year and it was just awful!

what year was the castle like this? i think i was maby five at the time or maby even 7

none of yalls bathroom stories be as gross as my school bathrooms disrespectful brats leave there female products used and out in the open.

2 years ago i was at wdw at the liberty tree tavern i went to teh bath room i dont remember what she was doing but an old i mean realy old lady ahd taken her shirt off!

catycatcat4
07-30-2007, 07:41 PM
NM i didnt read the rest of the thread when iposted this

Lovinlifesooomuch30
07-30-2007, 11:53 PM
Ok after reading this I am going to carry a big ziploc bag with me just in case someone gets sick. This hasn't happened to us but I think it is a good idea in case. I am going to share some of these "railing" stories with my youngest daughter who is seven. I will share some of the milder ones. She is always running her hand along the railings and I am always telling her to stop. I bet I say it 20 times a day in the parks. "don't touch the railing, don't touch the railing." :lmao: Now I know that I am RIGHT to tell her this.:sick: :sad2: :scared1: It is seriously scary to read these and realize how some people are incredibly stupid, selfish, low class etc. Yikes !!! Although I have also been cracking up at many of them !!!!:lmao:

k5thbeatle
07-31-2007, 09:04 AM
I'm not entirely sure it was her but I think I saw Rosie O'Donnel at the parks!:eek:

princesskelz
07-31-2007, 10:14 AM
I'm not entirely sure it was her but I think I saw Rosie O'Donnel at the parks!:eek:

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: That should be in the Scariest things you have seen in the parks!!

robinb
08-01-2007, 09:09 AM
This hasn't happened to us but I think it is a good idea in case. I am going to share some of these "railing" stories with my youngest daughter who is seven. I will share some of the milder ones. She is always running her hand along the railings and I am always telling her to stop. I bet I say it 20 times a day in the parks. "don't touch the railing, don't touch the railing." :lmao:Germs are everywhere and I think WDW must be one of the germ capitals of the world. In my opinion, a better (and less stressful!) choice would be to wash hands more throughly or carry antibacterial gel.

SplshMtnLvr28
08-01-2007, 09:11 AM
When we were standing in line for Buzz Lightyear, this kid in front of us in line puked everywhere. Thank goodness we were outside. :scared:

Kickapoo Joie Juice
08-02-2007, 06:28 PM
Just back from WDW, and we made it without catching anything! I do have a new gross story for y'all, though!

You know the Goofy sugar sand you can get, you fill up the tubes and it's basically colored sugar? We were outside Meadows Trading Post at FW and there was a three year old little girl who was LICKING IT OFF THE FLOOR. And her parents glanced over at her and then went back to talking.

Ew. Ew. Ew.

My kids looked at me and said "did you bring the hand sanitizer, mom?" No complaints this time about me going all crazy on them making them hand sanitize before they ate anything.

I also figured out to bring a napkin to hold the serving spoons at the buffets. I don't care if I look like a nut, feeling good at Disney is definitely worth some semi-extreme behavior.

The Magic Kingdom was open until 3 am one night, it was cool! Literally, we slept all day, went out all night. I felt like a club kid again...

nooneshome
08-02-2007, 08:28 PM
Luckily I have never seen any kids puking, pooping or licking table tops. The one thing that sticks in my mind is all the burnt cleavage you see. :rotfl2:

luvthemouse71
08-02-2007, 08:35 PM
Luckily I have never seen any kids puking, pooping or licking table tops. The one thing that sticks in my mind is all the burnt cleavage you see. :rotfl2:Yes, sunscreen is our friend..especially when it comes to our sensitive bits!

nooneshome
08-02-2007, 08:45 PM
Yes, sunscreen is our friend..especially when it comes to our sensitive bits!

On behalf of all straight men

AMEN!!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

KorieDWnut
08-02-2007, 09:13 PM

One time at an airport, my dd (5 at the time) was playing on the chairs in the terminal, playing with some toys. She turns to me and asked me a question when I noticed she was chewing something. I was like ummm Lyssa? What are you chewing? She found gum under the freaking chair!!! eeeeee!! I freaked out, carried her to the bathroom, made her rinse her mouth out, wash her hands. omg..I was so nervous she would get sick. Gross.

KorieDWnut
08-02-2007, 09:15 PM
Opps! Sorry ... not enough coffee for me. Too many poodles and not enough birds. It was: bird (a swallow), foofy french poodle, bird. I changed my OP :).

I still don't get it.

KorieDWnut
08-02-2007, 09:18 PM
It's a bird (swallow), a female dog, and another swallow.

eeeeewwwwwww:eek: :scared1: :eek: :scared1:

I teach high school - we see these sorts of shirts all the time and I am notorious for sending kids home. :teacher: I think parents are just clueless about them - surely they are not knowingly allowing kids to wear such nasty stuff. They're probably like "oh, how sweet - my 16 year old son loves animals". :lmao:

Ohhhhhh....Nasty!!!!!

I saw a man a few years ago wearing a shirt with cartoon characters on it. I couldn't tell until I got real close but it was Mickey kissing Minnie with his hand up her skirt. Some people have NO class.

brendrek
08-02-2007, 09:56 PM
I saw a man in MK wearing a shirt with a really inappropriate message on it. Personally if I'm in MK I won't even wear so much as a beer shirt (I save those for Epcot ;) ).

disneykidz4
08-02-2007, 10:03 PM

Oh, my gosh! :lmao:

WeatherbySwann
08-02-2007, 10:18 PM
I've had several . . .

Once in the line to meet Mickey in the Judge's Tent, someone threw up a few families in front of us, and the aroma lingered in the air for a while . . .

One time on the monorail, we boarded an empty car and apparanty the guest who had just gotten off had seriously forgotten their deoderant. :scared: The entire car smelled of body odor - blech

Not really gross but kinda creepy was we were at Downtown Disney and we saw this woman on the way back to the resort on the bus, sitting by herself. We saw her the next morning at Chef Mickeys a few tables away from us. Then that same day we saw her in Tomorrowland at MK. Then we saw her just a few minutes later all the way at the opposite side of the park in Frontierland! We took the train back to Main Street and there she was again on Main Street! We think she was a spy . . . :confused3

Mortlives
08-03-2007, 09:00 AM
...we saw this woman on the way back to the resort on the bus, sitting by herself. We saw her the next morning at Chef Mickeys a few tables away from us. Then that same day we saw her in Tomorrowland at MK. Then we saw her just a few minutes later all the way at the opposite side of the park in Frontierland! We took the train back to Main Street and there she was again on Main Street! We think she was a spy . . . :confused3

She probably thought you were, too. ;)

GreyStr0ke
08-03-2007, 10:01 AM
I've had several . . .
One time on the monorail, we boarded an empty car and apparanty the guest who had just gotten off had seriously forgotten their deoderant. :scared: The entire car smelled of body odor - blech

I've come to expect that odor on the monorails, especially towards the end of the day :sad2:. Nothing says Welcome to Disney like a monorail that smells like a petting zoo.

LSchrow
08-03-2007, 10:41 AM
not wdw (tho we've seen some bad stuff there, these are just too <a-HEM> over the top not to share):
~ the other day, pulled into a small restaurant parking lot. look in the rear-view to see the back of a minivan, rear hatch wide open, & a approx 6yo boy sitting (& strrrraining :eek: ) on a porta potty in the very "rear" of the van. (they could've at least put the seat further in, or even better, ASKED TO USE THE RESTROOM!!! :sad2: )
~ in a store in the mall (directly in an aisle), a woman pulls down her (about 5yo) daughter's shorts, & carefully "inspects" her bare bottom for a while (no idea why, & i wasn't staying to find out :scared1: ).
~ and the "i'll never forget this, no matter how hard i try":
county fair. on the spinning, flying spider ride.........a teenage girl starts vomiting mid-spin, mid-flying. she couldn't stop, & the spray heavily splattered the ppl in the cars below her, as well as many on the ground :eek: (thank goodness, we were standing further back). as gross as it was tho, i felt worse for the girl ~ that is prob a teenage nightmare :guilty:

worst WDW would be the nose-picking families that "help out" one another :scared:

tinkgurl
08-03-2007, 03:45 PM
Just got back from WDW! A few gross things: 1) This mom decided that while we were in line for the Indiana Jones show that she was going to pick and squeeze all of her sons zits on his face. :scared: 2) We were on the boat from WL to the MK and this boy sitting on his dad's lap in front of us just kept licking the railing and putting his mouth all over it. :scared:

Piglets Mommy
08-08-2007, 01:23 PM
bumping!

Poohbug
08-08-2007, 02:00 PM
We call our last Mommy and Me trip to Orlando our "puke trip" while at Universal a kid puked right in front of us-had to jump to avoid. Then drove over to POP to check in, got out of the car to go to the lobby and could hear someone puking in the parking lot a few cars away.:scared1: The sound is just as bad.

Also will never forget walking by the pool at GF and seeing an old man wearing a speedo-yuck-and even worse I had to do a double take because it looked just like my DAD:eek: :scared:

x.laura.x
08-11-2007, 09:37 AM
Two things i thought were gross until i read this. Now i think they are v.tame! lol

1. Gross PDA. Couple in line for EE. They face each other as if they were gonna kiss but instead the woman licks his teeth. eww.

2. While waiting to enter Flights of Wonder (?) Bird Show at AK. Little girl, about 8 years old is biting her nails and putting the nail bits in her bro's hair.

xlaurax

ilovecoasters
08-11-2007, 09:55 AM
While eating at the PO foodcourt on 8/6, there was a little girl that kept pulling on her parents arms while they were eating. The mom pointed to the window by where we were eating (we were in the corner by the water wheel). She comes over no more than 2 feet from our table, squats down, and pees right on the floor. :scared1: Are you kidding me? It was the last time of our trip that we ate there.

yasmina
08-11-2007, 10:24 AM
While eating at the PO foodcourt on 8/6, there was a little girl that kept pulling on her parents arms while they were eating. The mom pointed to the window by where we were eating (we were in the corner by the water wheel). She comes over no more than 2 feet from our table, squats down, and pees right on the floor. :scared1: Are you kidding me? It was the last time of our trip that we ate there.

OMG that IS gross! Was it Riverside or French Quarter?

GemmaPixie
08-11-2007, 10:47 AM

EWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Were the parents really that hungry that one of them couldn't take their kid to the bathroom?? gross gross gross!

ilovecoasters
08-11-2007, 10:59 AM
OMG that IS gross! Was it Riverside or French Quarter?

Riverside. I can not even put into words how upset I was. The parents saw her do this and did not even get up. They also saw me get up, move to another table, and slam my tray down. It didn't seem to bother them a bit.

GemmaPixie
08-11-2007, 11:10 AM
Did you tell anyone? Or did anyone say something to the parents? That's so gross and rude- especially in a food court!! That's all you need to smell when you're eating your mickey waffles!

MBELSANTI
08-11-2007, 11:19 AM

Angie

:rolleyes1 :guilty::rolleyes1 :wave2::guilty:

luvthemouse71
08-11-2007, 11:58 AM
On behalf of all straight men

AMEN!!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
:lmao: :cool1: :rotfl2:

Aye Sea Turtles
08-11-2007, 12:22 PM

That is absolutely terrible. Poor little girl being forced to squat and pee on the floor. I just cannot believe some people. :sad2:

tinkerbell of winter
08-11-2007, 12:35 PM

You are right, that is pretty gross! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

WeatherbySwann
08-11-2007, 12:58 PM
Two things i thought were gross until i read this. Now i think they are v.tame! lol

1. Gross PDA. Couple in line for EE. They face each other as if they were gonna kiss but instead the woman licks his teeth. eww.

2. While waiting to enter Flights of Wonder (?) Bird Show at AK. Little girl, about 8 years old is biting her nails and putting the nail bits in her bro's hair.

xlaurax

:scared: :scared: :scared:
Eeew.

WeatherbySwann
08-11-2007, 12:59 PM

OMG that is probably the grossest thing on this entire thread. I'll make a note not to eat there either!

tink1978
08-11-2007, 01:20 PM

That is funny! But, I feel really bad for him....

tink1978
08-11-2007, 01:32 PM
The grossest thing I have ever seen at Disney actually happened to my son. He was 5 on NYE at Epcot. He got a really bad tummy ache and we rushed to the bathroom. The women in line would not let him get in front of them, but the men told him to go ahead. So, he went to the men's room alone. After 20 minutes, he still was not out. I heard him yelling for me. The men standing in line told me to go on in. My son had really bad diarrhea and it was everywhere in the stall. I was mortified. I had to clean it up and throw away his underwear in a bag. It was so embarrassing. But, I cleaned it up and told the men in the line that I would have someone come in to disinfect. It was horrible!!!

TaraPA
08-11-2007, 01:43 PM
The grossest thing I have ever seen at Disney actually happened to my son. He was 5 on NYE at Epcot. He got a really bad tummy ache and we rushed to the bathroom. The women in line would not let him get in front of them, but the men told him to go ahead. So, he went to the men's room alone. After 20 minutes, he still was not out. I heard him yelling for me. The men standing in line told me to go on in. My son had really bad diarrhea and it was everywhere in the stall. I was mortified. I had to clean it up and throw away his underwear in a bag. It was so embarrassing. But, I cleaned it up and told the men in the line that I would have someone come in to disinfect. It was horrible!!!

Kudos Tink for cleaning it up. Do you know how many people would have shrugged their shoulders & said "they pay someone else to do this" and walked out?

I am still mortified over the one from earlier where the mom told the little girl to go squat & pee on the floor in a restaraunt. Seriously, if the mom actually did tell her to do that she should be arrested if you ask me!

GemmaPixie
08-11-2007, 02:03 PM

Awww, I feel bad for your son!! Well done for cleaning it- and no need to be embarrassed, it was no-ones fault (except maybe the stupid women who wouldn't let your son in front of them in line- then he could have gotten to the toilet quicker or you could have helped him. grrrr you women!

Ilovefozzie
08-11-2007, 03:22 PM
Ok, I have to add to this. :confused3

We were at WDW over Easter week and one of those days we ate lunch at Sunshine Seasons. The table next to us, while slightly rude about their dining weren't too bad. Until, that is, they were done. (we weren't) The mom of the party laid the 18 month old down on the table and changed the very stinky and poopy diaper right there next to us. Needless to say we lost our appetite. I ended up saying something to her about her stupidity and her lack of common decency, respect and class. Her answer? She was just too tired to take the kid to the bathroom and change him. WHAT?????

Too tired? What in the world? :scared1:

As a side note: Sorry to anyone who was there and heard my tirade at the idiot. :goodvibes

Cobra B.
08-11-2007, 03:25 PM
I've come to expect that odor on the monorails, especially towards the end of the day :sad2:. Nothing says Welcome to Disney like a monorail that smells like a petting zoo.

FINALLY, a petting zoo reference. For the best in gross get over to DAK's petting zoo. Good stuff almost every day. Anyway, on this particular day a little boy (3 or 4?) wanted so badly to press the brown button on the back of the sheep. Well he finally got his wish and to his amazement there was a prize. Jellybeans. Oh, he was having a ball with those.

Luckily, my DD (3 at the time) was thoroughly grossed out. Well someone flagged down a CM before he enjoyed those delicious jellybeans. Wonder where the parents were??

Kickapoo Joie Juice
08-11-2007, 03:28 PM
As a side note: Sorry to anyone who was there and heard my tirade at the idiot. :goodvibes

I would have stood up and applauded you.

I'm so sick of lazy people and their slovenly habits stinking up the world for the hard working decent folks.

Sheesh.

GemmaPixie
08-11-2007, 03:35 PM
I think that some people genuinely believe that because breast feeding is accepted, that nappy changing at any place is also accepted- gross people!

mickeychic
08-11-2007, 11:38 PM
oh my, i think if you really look, you will see some of the grossest things in the parks.
it had to walk away when i saw a man throwing up inside the magic kingdom while waiting in line to meet mickey and minnie. worse was that i only looked over at him because i HEARD it first. and it didnt' sound good at all...
however, that was beyond his control. something worse was when a woman changed her baby's diaper in the row in front of us at the lk show. she rolled up the diaper (which smelled horrific) and left it under the bench in front of me... even after the show was over! no cm should have to pick that up!

PeachesDoesHair
08-12-2007, 12:03 AM
When I was 10 (somewhere around that age) my parents wanted to get silhouettes of my sister and I. We both sat down on our step stools (which were padded). All of the sudden warm liquid ran down my legs. It was fairly obvious (the smell) that it was urine. The CM asked if I wanted to stay put for her to finish...uhh NO! Yay, me. I got to go all the way back to our room with wet shorts and smelling like pee. I of course, being 10, was beyond mortified. I've always wondered how a padded peed on stool went un-noticed by parent or CM until I sat on it.

bytheblood
08-12-2007, 12:52 AM
I make it a point not to take observation of things like this, but I had one sight that will always stand out as I found it gross.

I can tell you the basics, but there is more to this, but I have to keep it clean for the Disboards.

I realize people come in all shapes and sizes, and we all have different ideas of what is okay and what isn't, but there are some things that are just not acceptable in public. A woman in her late 50's, about 50 lbs overweight was walking around MK is the most bizarre clothing, but it was kind of a gross sight......okay, not kind of, it was.....

She was wearing VERY thin and short white shorts and a VERY thin white tank top with no bra. She pulled the straps off her tank top and put them below her arm pits. Half of her breasts were exposed.

Now, the gross part......her breasts (and I am not kidding) went down to her belly button if not the bottom of her stomach. Her shorts were see-through and it was obvious that she was not wearing underwear of any kind. She had just gotten off of Splash and she was soaked, you could see everything and I do mean everything. So, she was waiting in line for Big Thunder Mountain and let's just say that she had her hands on those see-through spots doing things that made us leave the line.

And that is all I will say. If you want specifics or cannot figure out what I am talking about, you will have to PM me. ;)

bytheblood
08-12-2007, 12:56 AM
Originally Posted by Beep

As he walked closer the bulge got lower and lower until eventually a pair of socks fell out of the bottom of one of the legs. I double-up laughing and he went very red, took the socks out and walked the other way

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

It is funny and pathetic at the same time.

dalt01
08-12-2007, 01:09 AM

What made it gross was that it was at the MK!! sorry, i was carrying the extra pair of socks in case my feet got wet on spash mtn and my shorts that day had no pockets.

MBELSANTI
08-12-2007, 11:38 AM
I make it a point not to take observation of things like this, but I had one sight that will always stand out as I found it gross.

I can tell you the basics, but there is more to this, but I have to keep it clean for the Disboards.

I realize people come in all shapes and sizes, and we all have different ideas of what is okay and what isn't, but there are some things that are just not acceptable in public. A woman in her late 50's, about 50 lbs overweight was walking around MK is the most bizarre clothing, but it was kind of a gross sight......okay, not kind of, it was.....

She was wearing VERY thin and short white shorts and a VERY thin white tank top with no bra. She pulled the straps off her tank top and put them below her arm pits. Half of her breasts were exposed.

Now, the gross part......her breasts (and I am not kidding) went down to her belly button if not the bottom of her stomach. Her shorts were see-through and it was obvious that she was not wearing underwear of any kind. She had just gotten off of Splash and she was soaked, you could see everything and I do mean everything. So, she was waiting in line for Big Thunder Mountain and let's just say that she had her hands on those see-through spots doing things that made us leave the line.

And that is all I will say. If you want specifics or cannot figure out what I am talking about, you will have to PM me. ;)

:scared: :scared1:

I want to know how many peeps PM'd you LOL!:lmao:

bytheblood
08-12-2007, 03:43 PM
:scared: :scared1:

I want to know how many peeps PM'd you LOL!:lmao:

Yes, it was scary.

Nobody PM'd. I don't think it was too hard to figure it out. :rotfl:

Macca1111
08-13-2007, 02:17 AM
Just got back from WDW! A few gross things: 1) This mom decided that while we were in line for the Indiana Jones show that she was going to pick and squeeze all of her sons zits on his face. :scared: 2) We were on the boat from WL to the MK and this boy sitting on his dad's lap in front of us just kept licking the railing and putting his mouth all over it. :scared:

Ew ew EW EW EW! I'm so glad that I don't tend to pay attention to others during the trip, and that I wash my hands A LOT! I am dying from these stories tho, keep it up! :rotfl:

boomhauer
08-13-2007, 07:57 AM
An overflowing toilet at DTD. I still have nightmares about that.

Lovinlifesooomuch30
08-13-2007, 11:49 PM
Ok, I have to add to this. :confused3

We were at WDW over Easter week and one of those days we ate lunch at Sunshine Seasons. The table next to us, while slightly rude about their dining weren't too bad. Until, that is, they were done. (we weren't) The mom of the party laid the 18 month old down on the table and changed the very stinky and poopy diaper right there next to us. Needless to say we lost our appetite. I ended up saying something to her about her stupidity and her lack of common decency, respect and class. Her answer? She was just too tired to take the kid to the bathroom and change him. WHAT?????

Too tired? What in the world? :scared1:

GOOD FOR YOU !!!! I would have said something too. That is ridiculous !!!

2angelsinheaven
08-13-2007, 11:55 PM
We had a similar thing happen a few months back at the Magic Kingdom. We were visiting with friends and their 2yr old daughter, they wanted to ride Space Mountain she we sent them ahead while my fiance and I remained with their daughter. While waiting on the bench a woman sits next to us and plops her 1-2yr old daughter next to my fiance, so close that this kids head was laying on his lap. Ok, whatever, there was plenty of room but maybe we looked nice?!?!

THEN, she pulls out a bag, I'm thinking, hum.... then I see it, a diaper!! She proceeds to pull down the kids pants and change the nasty diaper right there while the kid is laying on my fiance's lap, the whole time he just stares at the lady and shakes his head in disbelief. She looks up, smiles, says nothing, and packs up and walks away. I looked at my fiance and said "did that really just happen!" The nerve!

Ricmiclvsthemouse
08-14-2007, 12:14 AM
sorry, i was carrying the extra pair of socks in case my feet got wet on spash mtn and my shorts that day had no pockets.

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :laughing:

And oh, yeah... :eek:

seashoreCM
08-14-2007, 08:24 AM
>>> pendulous
I Why would she be washing her chest in the bathroom? :
Perhaps she choked/retched/laughed observing something gross and spilled/spit her drink on herself.

Disney hints: http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

Psst! I would have to consider the incident acceptable however gross.
Fox News item: Prankster flung his milkshake at the clerk in the fast food drive up window. Appeared not to be a dissatisfied customer because what he yelled (not relevant here).

>>> stupid
>>> naive
>>> brain dead
If so many people don't understand poodle-swallow-poodle (dog-eat-dog, today's rudeness mentality?), it can't be that offensive.

wdwthreethiels
08-14-2007, 08:39 AM

DITTO, well said.

Minnie0107
08-14-2007, 11:17 AM
Germs are everywhere and I think WDW must be one of the germ capitals of the world. In my opinion, a better (and less stressful!) choice would be to wash hands more throughly or carry antibacterial gel.

On our trip last year I got very sick the 3rd day we were at WDW. :sick: I was very ill the rest of our trip and cannot remember most of it. Due to this experience I have become almost obsessed will staying well for our Sept. trip. I am going to send a link to this post to my other trip members so they will not think I am crazy for covering myself with sanitizer when we go! I will also take notice to not touch the hand rails this trip!

x.laura.x
08-14-2007, 06:01 PM
>>> stupid
>>> naive
>>> brain dead
If so many people don't understand poodle-swallow-poodle (dog-eat-dog, today's rudeness mentality?), it can't be that offensive.

I thought it was swallow-poodle-swallow not poodle-swallow-poodle?

xlaurax

Donald Lover11
08-14-2007, 06:18 PM

It amazes me sometimes what people wear to the parks. And what they...do at them. :eek:

Spectro is #1
08-14-2007, 07:18 PM

What, no photo?:confused3

mgilmer
08-14-2007, 07:37 PM

It amazes me sometimes what people wear to the parks. And what they...do at them. :eek:

On our last trip, as we were leaving the MK and walking down Main Street USA, we passed an elderly lady coming in wearing a pair of shorts and a bra - no top, just a bra. My wife and I looked at each other and burst out laughing.

:rotfl2:

WeatherbySwann
08-14-2007, 09:56 PM
I wouldn't think Disney would allow that in the parks . . . guess they didn't see her! That is weird though.

jennilynn510
08-14-2007, 10:20 PM
ohh thats politically correct..."a special child"....hope your never blessed with a child that needs special attention

GemmaPixie
08-15-2007, 03:37 AM
ohh thats politically correct..."a special child"....hope your never blessed with a child that needs special attention

Which poster are you talking about?

Momof6
08-15-2007, 07:13 AM
On our trip a few months ago a man with a serious case of sunburn, atop some other kind of skin 'situation' was riding in the seat ahead of us on the tram. My dd14 and dd16 were in the seat directly behind him. He began applying sunscreen liberally all over his face, neck, arms - and all this 'skin' was flaking off and flying back on my poor girls! UGH - dh and I moved over as far as we could to rescue them from being hit by the skin snow shower. OMG - it was SO gross. I feel sick just thinking about it!

We also witnessed a woman take her ds~2? to the drinking fountain in Epcot and wash his obviously 'soiled' bottom in the drinking fountain! What was worse was that some people stayed in line waiting for a drink! What the heck is going on in this world anyway?! We NEVER drink from the fountains - EVER.

On two occasions we watched people 'wet down' their crocs in the water fountains. Must have wanted cooler feet? Ugh. I just really can't believe that people are this clueless or this rude.

:grouphug:
denise

cinmell
08-15-2007, 07:17 AM
We also witnessed a woman take her ds~2? to the drinking fountain in Epcot and wash his obviously 'soiled' bottom in the drinking fountain! What was worse was that some people stayed in line waiting for a drink! What the heck is going on in this world anyway?! We NEVER drink from the fountains - EVER.

And this is one of the reasons we never use water fountains/bubblers!!!!!:scared1: :sad2: :rolleyes: Take the kid to the bathroom!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Hale
08-15-2007, 07:59 AM
;o)

fun4disney
08-15-2007, 08:51 AM
:confused3 This thread is soo gross, but I have to share.....In the same trip to Disney I saw a mother pull out a bowl from under the stoller, had her kid (who was screaming that she didn't want to!) pee in the bowl, then dump the bowl out off to the side of the walk way in Animal Kingdom.

Then at the Magic Kingdom while eating dinner at Cosmic Rays we had a family where the children just wern't behaving or eating.....The mother took out nail clipper and clipped the kids TOE NAILS right there at the table, then the mother went back to eating her dinner. DON'T KNOW WHY THAT HAD TO BE DONE RIGHT THERE AND THEN! YUCK YUCK YUCK!

TheLastPrincess
08-15-2007, 09:28 AM
I can honestly say that in the 8 times I've been to WDW, I've never seen anything gross or disturbing like the things mentioned here. I've only seen nice, clean, well-mannered people enjoying themselves and having a good time with their families.

Perhaps that will change when we return in Sept?! I hope not!!!!!! What is the world coming to?!

mrs.elliott
08-15-2007, 10:30 AM

Great story, this is one of the funniest things I've ever heard!

lrab1126
08-15-2007, 10:53 AM
Maybe not considered "gross", but definitley raised my eyebrow. When we were at TL a few years back, my DH and I saw 2 women dressed in head toe, full middle eastern gown attire (sorry I do not know the appopriate name for it, but ya know w/the head and face covering, long wrapped, full dress) they walked right into the wave pool to swim. I saw them walkng toward the wave pool and my first thought was Holy cow they must be sweating to death, it was darn hot out. Then they kept walking towards the wave pool and i said to DH...there is no way they are walking in the water dressed like that...and sure enough in they went. It was the most bizarre thing I ever saw at WDW! Their DH's (or i presume they were their DH's) had gone in ahead of them and were both in speedos which I also do not like to see lol just not my idea of a proper swimsuit for a guy. Anyone ever seen that before? Oh and the couple who were lounging next to us on the beach area, were flipping out, the woman kept saying how unsanitary she thought it was and she was going to complain etc. There were many many people staring at the scene, it was wild.

tasha99
08-15-2007, 10:55 AM
I don't have any gross stories to add, but I have learned to never, ever use a drinking fountain at WDW. :scared1:

DizzDoll
08-15-2007, 10:58 AM
If I'm thinking of what you're describing the attire the women were wearing is called a burqua. If the head covering is a solid piece of material with a screen of a sort covering they eyes. I've had the opportunity to wear one and it's a real eye opener as it were. And yes, they do in fact swim in this attire. I've seen it throughout the Middle East. And this is NOT to open up any negative discussions or perceptions of Muslims.

Hixski
08-15-2007, 11:00 AM
I don't have any gross stories to add, but I have learned to never, ever use a drinking fountain at WDW. :scared1:

Who knew that many people used them as baby bidets!!!:scared1:

seashoreCM
08-15-2007, 12:44 PM
>>> burqua vs. Speedo
The only way to be more extreme is for DH to take off his garment and put it over DW's eyes!

>>> baby bidet
1. If he could talk then first thing he would say is "Mommy, I hate cold showers!"
2. (OT) One time my brother and I were walking along a path in the dark and he shined his flashlight on something gross. He then said he had to shine the beam on other things to rinse it off.

DizzDoll
08-15-2007, 12:47 PM
[QUOTE=seashoreCM;20303333]>>> burqua vs. Speedo
The only way to be more extreme is for DH to take off his garment and put it over DW's eyes!

Eww!!:rotfl:

kjh73
08-15-2007, 05:04 PM
I hate to ask but what is wrong with the water fountains

GrowingUpDisney
08-15-2007, 05:49 PM

Have you not been reading this thread? Read a few posts up...:scared:

Hixski
08-15-2007, 06:00 PM

To put it bluntly.....people are using them to rinse off their poopy bottomed babies. :eek:

I know, I am one of the people that posted about it.

disneyfantotheend
08-15-2007, 07:52 PM
I have never witnessed anything gross. But I am amazed at the tshirts they sell for kids any more. I have even seen some pretty nasty ones for infants and toddlers. :sad2: My son who is now 13 wanted a shirt with a rooster on it and it said suck above the rooster. :scared1: I said absolutely not. He was like why, there's nothing wrong with that. Hello, I may look naive, but honestly.

I am adding a large container of hand sanitizer to my packing list after this thread. BTW. :scared:

mgilmer
08-15-2007, 08:48 PM

:scared1:

annie1995
08-15-2007, 08:53 PM

denise

I saw a woman washing her kids butt off in the bathroom sink at Peco Bills Cafe. Ewwwww, thats a way to lose your appetite:scared: :crazy2:

GemmaPixie
08-15-2007, 08:55 PM
Don't these people are BABY WIPES!? Seems logical to me considering they have BABY in the title! These drinking fountains or sinks are NOT secrectly called Baby Butt Washers/Poo Cleaners or Baby Bidets!

Donald Lover11
08-15-2007, 09:14 PM
On our last trip, as we were leaving the MK and walking down Main Street USA, we passed an elderly lady coming in wearing a pair of shorts and a bra - no top, just a bra. My wife and I looked at each other and burst out laughing.

:rotfl2:

Oh my goodness...just, wow.

:rotfl: :lmao:

jennilynn510
08-16-2007, 12:09 AM
:sad2: Which poster are you talking about?

He was definately older than me and had a chaperone in there with him, i think it was his dad, and they spoke english (no accent) and looked american so I don't know what excuse there is for leaving the button buttoned and using the fly... it wasn't like they were basketball shorts he pulled down, i glanced back after shielding my eyes and peeked at just his pants to confirm that he knew how to work a zipper, and he did.

wouldn't you think that his dad would have taught him not to do that in public in a crowded bathroom? there was a few guys that stood around looking the other way until they were sure he was done and had his pants back on to go up to the urinals by the time I left, and I left quick.

THIS IS MESSAGE #53 ON PAGE 4...I JUST THOUGHT THIS WAS CRUEL & THOUGHTLESS !!!!

mickeyluv'r
08-16-2007, 09:51 AM
Here's one that's simple, but yucky for all. My niece was walking around in our Disney resort room for about five minutes in her brand new white socks. I went to help her put on her shoes, and the bottoms of her socks were black! Now I know why they use dark carpeting!

Another time we were walking past Splash, near the drop. Some guy was sitting wearing too short loose shorts and letting his jewels hang out - literally ONTO the pavement. How could you not notice?

GemmaPixie
08-16-2007, 10:29 AM
I agree with you JenniLynn

MomOfDisneyBoys
08-16-2007, 11:52 AM
Another time we were walking past Splash, near the drop. Some guy was sitting wearing too short loose shorts and letting his jewels hang out - literally ONTO the pavement. How could you not notice?

EEEEEWWWWWWWWW! Seriously though, how could he not know?:confused3

tecdavidt
08-16-2007, 01:53 PM
We were at the parks this year 7/7 -7/14. It was of course hot, humid, just plan nasty hot. We saw way too much skin!!! People were wearing their bathing suits! When talking with a cast member she told us a lot of guest arrive in clothing then change in the restrooms. They are not suppose to be walking around in bathing suits but it does happen. It was just gross because the people did not have the bodies to go with the suit. The other nasty look were people in the spaghetti strap tank tops that were two sizes too small! Again, it was always people with the body shapes we really don't need to see.

We normally are at the parks the week right after Christmas. Cool weather, no bare skin, and no body odors. This trip, yuk, I remembered quickly why we prefer to go in the winter! WDW in the summer stinks, less crowds but it does stink.

Kathy