PDA

View Full Version : Post trip report on Bagallini and Crocs

4daubers
07-15-2007, 09:40 AM
We just returned from our 10 day WDW trip. It was awesome and I'm in post trip let down now.

Bagallini bag - I have the small/medium bag. I was able to carry 2 bottles of water, 2 misty mate cool blasters, 4 panchos (new), variety of snacks, antibacterial wipes, kleenex, paper towels (small travel container), Tylenol, chapstick/lipstick, glasses case, Crystal Light individual drink packs, cell phone and park maps. The strap tended to end up right between my breasts but I didn't care. I was able to carry the bag from front, side and back. It worked OK.

Crocs - I wore Athens or Capri every day and can't say enough about them. No blisters or sore feet! I also didn't have problems with moisture or wetness even after water rides or rain...probably because everything dried quickly in the heat.

kmjmom
07-15-2007, 09:50 AM
This is good news! I ordered Bagallinis and Crocs for DD and myself for our upcoming trip. I definitely understand your feeling low after a magical trip, but y'know what always helps me? I start planning my next trip! Even if it's just a wish..wishes do come true!!!pixiedust:

carrieannie
07-15-2007, 10:50 AM
Welcome back! I just went to the Bagallini site.They look great! I might get the wallet bag. It looks perfect to carry my own cards and cash when DH is MIA with the stroller and backback!:scared:

I`m still torn about my crocs for Sept, Sweaty feet?:confused:

How were the lines and crowds when you there? :goodvibes

4daubers
07-15-2007, 12:52 PM
I don't think sweaty feet will be an issue in the Crocs. It wasn't for me and I have sweaty feet!:rolleyes:

It was crowded but we used Tour Guide Mike recommendations and fast passes so really didn't have problems. The heat and humidity can zap energy quickly so keeping hydrated was important.