PDA

View Full Version : Buying disney tickets online

connab
07-11-2007, 05:27 PM
I just pulled up the disney site for tickets and it when I fill out all the info it gave me a total of 618.77(that included the tax, for a 5 day hopper for 2 adults and 1 child). My question is, I didnt complete the order and was wondering if that was my total or after I get finished do they charge other charges? I know they are supposed to charge shipping(according to other posters) but is that considered the taxes? The taxes were like 35 something. I am trying to decided between that or undercover tourist they have them for 713.85 and that is the whole total thats almost a 100 difference and my concern is what shipping is.

Thanks

Mickey'sApprentice
07-11-2007, 05:56 PM
If you are staying on property you can order them online and check the will call option. You should get a pin (confirmation) number to keep. Then once you get to the hotel concierge desk or park ticket booth you can give them the pin and they will either give you the passes or add them to your room keys. It worked well for us on our last trip except we had a problem transferring them from one set of hotel keys to another after we changed hotels. And we didn't have to deal with shipping charges.

ebruce
07-11-2007, 07:27 PM
I just pulled up the disney site for tickets and it when I fill out all the info it gave me a total of 618.77(that included the tax, for a 5 day hopper for 2 adults and 1 child). My question is, I didnt complete the order and was wondering if that was my total or after I get finished do they charge other charges? I know they are supposed to charge shipping(according to other posters) but is that considered the taxes? The taxes were like 35 something. I am trying to decided between that or undercover tourist they have them for 713.85 and that is the whole total thats almost a 100 difference and my concern is what shipping is.

Thanks

The tickets that you called up on the Disney site were not Park Hopper Tickets. You need to make sure you check the box that says Park Hopper Option. This brings the price with tax to $749.76. To most locations in the US, they charge $3 for standard shipping and $10 for express shipping.

I ordered tickets last week from undercovertourist.com (my first time). I placed the order Friday morning and I was surprised to see them here yesterday (Monday).

connab
07-12-2007, 08:24 AM
I pulled up the disney site again and I double checked that it was park hopper and it gave me the same price I put in before. I did have the park hopper option checkd but I didnt have the water park option(which we dont need). I am 100% sure the 618.77 was hopper. Thanks

Mickdeb
07-12-2007, 02:06 PM
From the disney site: 5 day park hoppers 2A, 1C are $749.76 this includes tax, but there is a $3.00 shipping charge.

5 day base tickets 2A, 1C are $618.77. Again, this includes tax but not shippping.

You can always upgrade to hopper at guest services, if you do buy the base tickets.

Have a great trip:wizard:
Deb