PDA

View Full Version : Dis veterans & Tag Fairies?

captinhookedondisney
07-09-2007, 10:39 PM
What is a Dis veteran is it a retired cm or used to work in Disney.
I see it all the time and i don't know what it is. Also is there such thing as the
Tag Fairies?

surfergrl31
07-09-2007, 10:49 PM
Dis veteran or people who have either reached so many number of posts or have been apart of the boards for a certain period of time. I think it is based on number of posts (not really sure about that part).

Yes Virginia there is a Tag fairy. They will sneak in and change the comments under your user name. You know when someone is tagged because it will be in a different color. They are very sneaky and there is no rhyme or reason to who gets one they just see something that humors them and tag you with it. Watch out for the snarky purple tag fairy she will get you everytime esp. for spelling errors.:rotfl:

mousehouselover
07-09-2007, 10:58 PM
A DIS veteran is some one who has more than 500 posts.

Tag faires exist and in addition to putting colored text under your user name (which generally is something that you've posted;) some tag fairies have posted directly to users in certian situations. A tag is a wonderful thing and getting a reply from a tag fairy is very rare. There are a few threads dedicated to tag fairies.

Tag fairies are part of the magic.

lynninpa
07-09-2007, 11:08 PM
Ahh, the Tag Fairy! I actually felt like a little girl on Christmas morning the day I got a PM (Private Message) from the Tag Fairy! :wizard:

TaraPA
07-10-2007, 10:27 AM
I too see the Mouseketeer & DIS Veteran tags under many people's names - my question is - I have my own tagline posted under my name - so when I reach 500 posts I will not be a DIS Veteran, correct? Will I have to remove my own tag to have that showing? Oh the little things that we look forward to!