PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Myself :)

ShesAPirate
07-09-2007, 09:35 PM
Okay, this is my 3rd post, but I thought I should be polite and introduce myself to you all. I've lurked all day, and I believe earlier this year I might've joined this board... but I can't remember anything about what my user name was or even what email address I'd used to register the first time :confused: So I just started over!

My name is Gillian and I live in New Jersey. I'm a tremendous Disney fan, and I'm always looking for new ideas and love reading trip reports. My husband and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary at the Poly in September, and I can't wait!

I know there are good people on this board, from all the lurking I did today, so I am very happy to join in :goodvibes

N&B'smom
07-09-2007, 09:39 PM
Welcome, Gillian!!:flower3: I'm from NJ as well, we're pretty far south though. I grew up in Ocean City. Anyway, so glad you're enjoying the board. Be careful, it's addicting!;)

We're heading to Disney in Sept as well and celebrating our anniversary too! This trip is a suprise for our children, we won't tell them until we wake them for the airport!!:thumbsup2

Nice meeting you!

Shelby

DecemberDisney07
07-09-2007, 09:53 PM
This board is very addicting and so informational! I love this place! It's gotten me so excited for our trip!

Tinks Girls
07-10-2007, 12:29 AM
Welcome! I lurked for a while as well. Actually, my BF was a member prior to me. She told me all about the boards and I thought she was nuts. I love WDW and all but to have a disboard solely to it - was crazy right? Well, here I am and I love it!!!:yay: :yay:

There will bee 11 of us at the WL for our 10th anniversary celebration! I can not wait ---- only 26 days to go!!!

MomWith2Cinderellas
07-10-2007, 12:30 AM
Okay, this is my 3rd post, but I thought I should be polite and introduce myself to you all. I've lurked all day, and I believe earlier this year I might've joined this board... but I can't remember anything about what my user name was or even what email address I'd used to register the first time :confused: So I just started over!

My name is Gillian and I live in New Jersey. I'm a tremendous Disney fan, and I'm always looking for new ideas and love reading trip reports. My husband and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary at the Poly in September, and I can't wait!

I know there are good people on this board, from all the lurking I did today, so I am very happy to join in :goodvibes

Welcome Gillian and congrats on your 10 year anniversary!

DisGirlAllie
07-10-2007, 05:36 AM
Welcome to the boards Gillian! Have a fantastic anniversary!

ShesAPirate
07-10-2007, 09:28 AM
Aww, thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! And congrats to the others celebrating an anniversary soon! :)

ziggybaby
07-10-2007, 01:39 PM
:grouphug: Welcome to the DIS :grouphug:

:thumbsup2

rickym
07-10-2007, 02:04 PM
Welcome!

CaptHook34
07-10-2007, 03:05 PM
Welcome to the DIS Boards! :thumbsup2

mericletwins
07-10-2007, 04:50 PM
Welcome Gillian. Have a great time on your anniversary trip. I am also from NJ, but way at the southern end. I lived in Mercer county for a couple of years and Gloucester county for a few more. I grew up in Cape May county and returned once I had kids. :goodvibes

Sabrina90744
07-10-2007, 05:27 PM
Welcome Gillian!! :welcome:

byoung
07-10-2007, 07:54 PM
Welcome to the DIS!!!

Goofy_4_WDW
07-10-2007, 10:23 PM
Welcome Gillian :)
Be careful, the dis is very addictive!