PDA

View Full Version : disney world backpack/daypack

beanjean
07-09-2007, 05:57 PM
I wanted a disney backpack or daypack as it may be called but didn't buy it while I was there. Is there a way to still get some of the items seen there somewhere else? This is not a kids backpack, more of adult. It said Disney World 2007 on it and had a draw string at the top. Thanks

stitchlover
07-09-2007, 10:03 PM
You can call the WDW # that you call for reservations and they can connect you the "shopping" area. I have been told if you can describe to them what you saw in the park they can find it for you. They said the more information you can give them the better...possibly the store, price range, etc. I know people who have done this and been very happy. I used to have the phone number to the shopping group but I don't anymore...sorry.

Tinks Girls
07-10-2007, 12:26 AM
You can call the WDW # that you call for reservations and they can connect you the "shopping" area. I have been told if you can describe to them what you saw in the park they can find it for you. They said the more information you can give them the better...possibly the store, price range, etc. I know people who have done this and been very happy. I used to have the phone number to the shopping group but I don't anymore...sorry.

I have done this before and it does work great! She is correct - The more information that you can give the better. But they have usually been able to find everything for me.

Good luck!:hippie: