PDA

View Full Version : The Amazing Race!!

wolfboy3
07-07-2007, 10:15 PM
Hello and come join us at the Amazing Race! Come on down to experience the five rooms of adventure we have to offer.

Room 1: make it through the line of chairs to get to the teleporter at the end

Room 2: there are 6 river teleporters to choose from, but which 3 are right? this should be interesting..

Room 3: There are items every where, but only a few open spaces... hmm oh look they're move-able! must make my way across. ( we ask you do not move any of the items on top of each other even though there are no rules against it )

Room 4: another set of teleporters, but this time there is only 4. Maybe we'll get lucky and pick 1 of the 2 that are right.

Room 5: One last choice, it's a 50:50 chance we can do it.

This Game was inspired by the CBS show "The Amazing Race". When sportobssed ( the owner ) is not available Mightysandy (the hostess) will be in charge. We hope we see you there

thanks for looking,
~wolf

wolfboy3
07-08-2007, 05:21 PM
New News on the amazing race. It is open now and if u win on the first try. you can do it again each teleporter change too.

Come play,
~wolf

IliketheTitanic
07-09-2007, 01:12 PM
Hello and come join us at the Amazing Race! Come on down to experience the five rooms of adventure we have to offer.

Room 1: make it through the line of chairs to get to the teleporter at the end

Room 2: there are 6 river teleporters to choose from, but which 3 are right? this should be interesting..

Room 3: There are items every where, but only a few open spaces... hmm oh look they're move-able! must make my way across. ( we ask you do not move any of the items on top of each other even though there are no rules against it )

Room 4: another set of teleporters, but this time there is only 4. Maybe we'll get lucky and pick 1 of the 2 that are right.

Room 5: One last choice, it's a 50:50 chance we can do it.

This Game was inspired by the CBS show "The Amazing Race". When sportobssed ( the owner ) is not available Mightysandy (the hostess) will be in charge. We hope we see you there

thanks for looking,
~wolf

I have tried this game before it is very fun! :) P.S. Welcome to The Boards Wolf! :)