PDA

View Full Version : December Question

njdisneyfreak
07-06-2007, 10:56 AM
I have only been to WDW in the summer. Does anyone know about what time it gets dark in December? I was just trying to figure out how much daylight we'd have on our upcoming trip. :goodvibes

MARCIAKAZ
07-06-2007, 11:59 PM
Hi! We're going in December, too. Here's a link to answer your question:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?n=867

mzliza3
07-07-2007, 02:09 AM
Thanks! Was wondering the same thing too...

njdisneyfreak
07-07-2007, 12:54 PM
Hi! We're going in December, too. Here's a link to answer your question:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?n=867

Thank you so much. Great link! :goodvibes

Cee
07-08-2007, 06:28 AM
We always go in Dec. and it's dark by dinnertime(6:00-ish). The parks usually
close around that time(some are open until 7:00). They all have the fireworks.
Then it's over to DTD/PI and all the shows. Pools are heated to 80 degrees or
more and a moonlight swim is :thumbsup2

CoralCayTownhome
07-08-2007, 06:55 AM
We have been in December a couple of times and it does get dark anytime around 6pm. It is my favorite time of year to visit :goodvibes - all the Christmas decorations are out and the atmosphere is even more magical :wizard:

wilda
07-08-2007, 03:00 PM
Glad I found this post. I've been wondering what time the fireworks/laser shows happen in the various parks, since it gets dark so much earlier in December.

Wonder if anyone out there can recall what time Illuminations, etc. begin?

njdisneyfreak
07-08-2007, 03:10 PM
Glad I found this post. I've been wondering what time the fireworks/laser shows happen in the various parks, since it gets dark so much earlier in December.

Wonder if anyone out there can recall what time Illuminations, etc. begin?

Actually, go to www.wdwinfo.com and on the left hand side you can click on park hours. Once you are on that part of the site, you go down to December and click on the link they have for fireworks and parades to find out the times for what you're looking for.

donna6635
07-08-2007, 05:20 PM
All the info is great! Going this year in December for the first time too. Can't wait to get there and see all the Christmas decorations!:santa:

Epcot82Guy
07-08-2007, 08:10 PM
I have found that the span from October to early December is now my favorite time. When my family would go, we always went in the late Spring. The resort just has a different feel with F&W and then the holiday decor. Since you are familiar with it, I really think you will find it is a new ballgame. Enjoy. :thumbsup2

pikafreaks
07-08-2007, 10:19 PM
Great question and awesome answers, I always find my questions already answered here.

This is really a great board!