PDA

View Full Version : ? about Comment cards to praise CM's- post-trip.

bluejaygirl
07-06-2007, 11:26 AM
Hi,

I returned home a few days ago from the best vacation I could have ever dreamed of. There are 4 CM's in particular that really stood out as making our vacation even more special with their attentiveness and humor and friendliness. I regret not finding a way to fill out a comment card while there, and would like to right that wrong now.

Is there an email or snail mail address, a phone number etc. to give feedback on our vacation and favorite CM's?

Thanks for any help!

Poohbear67
07-06-2007, 11:33 AM
Hi,

I returned home a few days ago from the best vacation I could have ever dreamed of. There are 4 CM's in particular that really stood out as making our vacation even more special with their attentiveness and humor and friendliness. I regret not finding a way to fill out a comment card while there, and would like to right that wrong now.

Is there an email or snail mail address, a phone number etc. to give feedback on our vacation and favorite CM's?

Thanks for any help!

You will want to send an email to the following address: www.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

I wrote to them a few days ago regarding my experience at Disney last year ( i know its late). Here is the thread if you would like to read it.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1459232

Nancy Ann

P.S. I hope this helps.

bluejaygirl
07-06-2007, 04:39 PM
Thank you so much, that sure does help!!

Your other post had me in tears.. wow. Such a beautiful story!

Dale and Mickey had me crying but I dont have such a great story to go along with it! I felt sort of silly crying but I guess a lot of people probably do lol.