PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother

lewdyan1
07-05-2007, 08:35 PM
Am I the only one watching??? I love the new twist, but am glad it's not me facing a former enemy!:eek:

I can't wait to see what happens this year!:cool1:

BernardandMissBianca
07-05-2007, 08:52 PM
sorry I would be asking for bail money if you stuck me in a house with my mortal enemy.....
Besides, I could never do this show, I would miss ya'll too much!!! I can live without contact from the outside world, live without TV and radio. But nobody messes with my DIS.

lewdyan1
07-05-2007, 08:55 PM
sorry I would be asking for bail money if you stuck me in a house with my mortal enemy.....
Besides, I could never do this show, I would miss ya'll too much!!! I can live without contact from the outside world, live without TV and radio. But nobody messes with my DIS.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I'm laughing, but I so agree with you! I couldn't make it on a weeks vacation, without my husband booting up the computer...yeah I peeked in on you guys while I was gone!;) It's too hard to catch up when your gone for a while!

I love the new twist that we get to direct one player!:thumbsup2

BernardandMissBianca
07-05-2007, 08:58 PM
that is scary too. there are some really weird people out there. Can you imagine what they are going to make this person do???

PrincessNancy96
07-05-2007, 09:20 PM
I watched.. I laughed and told DH there was no way I could be on there.. they'd put me in w/ DH's EX..and BAMB can tell you ... She'd be bailing me out..

As for the "control" player of the viewers.. I feel for the guy.. could you imagine what some fools would be asking him to do.. Nope, nada, no way!

Faerie
07-05-2007, 10:09 PM
The guys are going to be a trip. I can see it now. This is going to be an interesting summer!

MomOf2DisneyKids
07-05-2007, 10:16 PM
I didn't know it started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faerie
07-05-2007, 10:24 PM
Tonight was the first night so you didn't miss too much!

BernardandMissBianca
07-05-2007, 10:25 PM
I watched.. I laughed and told DH there was no way I could be on there.. they'd put me in w/ DH's EX..and BAMB can tell you ... She'd be bailing me out..

As for the "control" player of the viewers.. I feel for the guy.. could you imagine what some fools would be asking him to do.. Nope, nada, no way!

I got your back girlfriend!!

aprilvaca04
07-06-2007, 07:33 AM
I think it looks like it will be pretty good so far...I'm not sure how I feel about the dad / daughter thing...it just seems like a far deeper issue to deal with than an ex or a 7th grade rival...Does anyone else think it is a bit unfair that only 3 people have to deal with the "twist"?:confused3 I mean besides the America's player guy? I feel sorry for him.:scared1:

lewdyan1
07-06-2007, 07:39 AM
Did anyone see the After Hours show? I didn't know about it, but am TIVOing it tonight!:cool1:

PrincessNancy96
07-06-2007, 08:40 AM
Nope, I didn't know about After Hours... I'll have to look into that...
Yep, the Dad and DD issue...seems a bit more hurtful than anything... I actually felt for the kid....

jennyL
07-11-2007, 04:18 PM
I've only seen the first night so far. I have the others on Tivo however I've been reading the live feed recaps all day. LOL so much for getting caught up on work the first day back.

jjms97
07-12-2007, 04:10 PM
So who do you think is gone tonight?? Personally I was hoping Danielle would veto just to see who Kail would put up instead. But if I had to vote...I'd say Carol is gone. Can't wait to see!

PrincessNancy96
07-12-2007, 04:18 PM
The kids and I voted on line.. to get Carol off.. She's a little too snooty for my take on life..

jordansmomma
07-16-2007, 07:39 PM
I am a watcher. However, I can't believe that Jen won HOH!! She should have been gone this week!!

Suejeffali
07-22-2007, 05:12 PM
I watch it every year!! We just got back from our Disney vacation last Monday. I had to make sure the DVR was set to tape it while we were gone. We left on July 4th to drive to Disney. Last night we finally got all caught up on all the episodes, so tonight we can actually watch it!! I can't wait!:happytv:

chiefdragon
07-22-2007, 08:43 PM
Big Brother and all the other reality shows....I am a huge fan. this past year we got On Demand....yea Big Brother is part of the Network shows on there. I was so excited. So if I miss a show, I will be able to catch it the next day. Makes DH so much happier that he does not have to be home in to time watch it.

I can not believe that Evil Dick is putting up Kali and Jen...I really hope Jen goes home, but I just know that she wont.

jennyL
07-27-2007, 09:54 AM
So no surprise last night. You could really seeit coming especially if you read the spoilers.

Are we talking live feeds on this thread or do people want to stay spoiler free?

disneyfan2
07-27-2007, 10:15 AM
me, i don't mind spoilers. I never get to watch the shows til later in the week. I always tape them and watch themon weekends but during the week i always see commercials and i find things out anyways,.

Faerie
07-27-2007, 10:16 AM
Totally missed last night - I went to a movie premier and forgot to set the tivo... I don't mind spoilers in the least

PrincessNancy96
07-27-2007, 11:23 AM
With fair week.. I've missed everything.. so what's the latest.. I'm over Jen.. She needs to go!! If my DD had those t-shirts, I'd burn them for her!

jennyL
07-27-2007, 11:32 AM
I read the transcripts so I normally know whats going on before the show even airs. LOL but I do like to see how they are editing everyone.

The big news going on right now is everyone is turing against Nick but not letting him know. They think he is trying to play both sides.

I'd hate to see him go though since he's some nice eye candy.