PDA

View Full Version : Best WDW Tips Compiled--Does it still exist?

dcforbreakfast
07-05-2007, 09:14 AM
I notice the original thread for the compiled tips is pretty old, but I know people would still love to see the info. The link from the original post no longer works, but are people who are adding their email actually being sent the document anymore? Does anyone have an update on this list or know where to find it? Thanks!

Mickeysangel49
07-05-2007, 11:15 PM
No, I don't think anyone is getting the list sent to them (I know I didn't) but a Ve-e-e-ery nice person :love: offered to redo the research and make a new list - you can add your name to that list on that old thread.

tooh8ful
07-05-2007, 11:42 PM
On the old WDW tips thread? I added my name to that but haven't received anything. Is that the wrong list? :upsidedow

Mickeysangel49
07-06-2007, 12:38 AM
Apparently (at least, so far) no one seems to have the old list or know of it's whereabouts. A current poster by the name of pezheadmeg posted yesterday that she would be willing to search the boards and compile a new list. I imagine she will send it to anyone who asked for it on the old thread, or she will post it right on that thread but it will take her some time to complete the list, so it will probably be a little while before any of us get it. It's a pretty big job! :)

Stack316
07-06-2007, 07:20 AM
I have a pretty good amount of information on the following link

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1500331

It will be a good starting point