PDA

View Full Version : Photocopying your park tickets

AngieWin
07-05-2007, 07:49 AM
I read a tip a few days back to photocopy the front and back of your park tickets "just-in-case"! One of the posters to that thread seconded it, and warned to make sure you get your tickets from the copier...

My first thought was, Yay for me, I already photocopied them. Second thought was "I would never be that irresponsible to leave them in the copier"

Fast forward to last night, I go looking for the tickets for MIL and Dniece, and guess what, yup, now I am the irresponsible one!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: Cant find them anywhere! I'll have to call the school I was at last week an check if they found them in the copier. :headache: They were the last ones I copied. Thank Goodness I have the photocopies now!!!!!

pooh2001
07-06-2007, 07:28 AM
Glad you made the copies.

We make copies of park passes, plane tickets and ADR lists.
We place a copy in our luggage, and have 2 other copies.
One I carry with us in the parks, the other is placed in the resort safe.

Copies are a simple solution to a possible nightmare.

pasofan
07-16-2007, 09:24 PM
Once you get to the parks, if you don't want another piece of paper to carry, you could take a picture of the tickets with your cell pone. Since we had the MYW package, the tickets were also the room key card, but it had a unique number on it.

Tumblwd501
07-17-2007, 09:53 AM
If you're staying on-site, you can have the tickets put on your room key (Keys to the Kingdom card). That way the tickets will be in the computer system if you lose them and they need to be replaced.

mydisneykids
07-18-2007, 03:22 PM
I did something similar. When we took my whole family to disney a few years ago, I kept the paper that the tickets come on that has the long ticket numbers on them. Well my sister lost her ticket. We took the paper to guest relations and figured out which one was hers by comparing all the tickets we did have with the numbers on the sheet. She did get a replacement ticket with the number of days she had remaining. From the on I have saved that sheet the tickets come on and now I write everyones name next to the ticket they have taken.