PDA

View Full Version : aroyer??? worried about you!

party of 3
07-05-2007, 07:03 AM
has anyone seen any posts from aroyer? i just turned on the today show and they say the flooding in texas is real bad. i'm just thinking about her and wondered if all was ok! sending prayers and pixie dust that she's not affected by this. i know we were kiddin' about it last week, but now i'm started to worry.

rlovew
07-05-2007, 07:21 AM
The last post I can easily fin was on July 2nd on the July scrapbooking thread but IO certainly pray she is okay. Do we have any other board members from that area that are missing from action?

Rebecca

PrincessNancy96
07-05-2007, 08:18 AM
On top of the flooding they were dealing with.. her DH's Granny had passed...so they might be dealing with that too...

I sure hope she is okay...

AlexWyattMommy
07-05-2007, 08:47 AM
I don't have her contact info, or I would check on her.

I do hope she is okay.

vanyel
07-05-2007, 09:50 AM
I wondered too. We were watching the news last night and seeing the map of Texas, along with all the film, and I thought of her.

BernardandMissBianca
07-05-2007, 11:51 AM
yep, DH's granny passed and Granny's DH is not doing well either. Last time I talked to her (prayers thread) there was reported flooding in her county but not as bad where she was.

We are thinking of you sweetie!! Check in when you can. Stay safe!

aroyer
07-05-2007, 12:07 PM
Hi guys!! I am here, totally missed this thread- crazy kids! We had Granny's funeral on Tuesday. That was a long, hard day. It was really hard to see her DH cry. Yesterday we tried to escape the rain and go to SIL's house, but the darn rain followed us! And here we are today and IT IS STILL RAINING. I have kinda stopped watching the news, it gets depressing when you see the rain forecast for the next 7 days. All the lakes in the area are at capacity and beyond. The kids are going absolutely stir crazy. Thank you all for thinking of us. I have said it before, but I will say it again, it is so awesome to have my extended DIS family!

PrincessNancy96
07-05-2007, 12:10 PM
Good grief... You know.. we haven't had much rain... the day we got rain.. I was over it within an hour..even though it rained the entire day.. I couldn't imagine the endless rain you have had....
If it's a light rain...send the kids out to play..and go join them.. it'll be a good stress reliever for ya!!
Glad to see you checked in though!!!

aprilvaca04
07-05-2007, 02:31 PM
Glad to hear thing are okay...such weather extremes...Mother Nature needs to learn the whole moderation thing!!!

party of 3
07-05-2007, 04:54 PM
so glad to hear you & your family is ok! ya know it's pretty bad when i start worrying about my dis family! sorry about all that rain. hopefully it will start to let up. i know how you feel about the kids and being stir crazy. When we have just one day of being stuck inside my ds gets like a caged animal. really.
thanks for checking in. i can cross -worrying about aroyer off my list!
i'm praying for the sun for ya!

Lisa
07-05-2007, 09:08 PM
Definitely a hard week for you and the family. I hope things brighten up all the way around.:grouphug:

aroyer
07-05-2007, 10:24 PM
Thank you everyone for thinking of me! Yes, please cross me off the worry list!! We are fine, soggy but fine! We finally saw that big yellow shiney thing this afternoon for a few seconds before it started to rain...again. You should see the river that goes through town (we actually call it a lake, but it really looks like a river)- at some points it is out of its banks and the level is to the actual tree limbs- that's right, past the trunks of the trees, it is in the leaves. It is crazy.