PDA

View Full Version : Allow Me To Introduce Myself

Cali_Sparrow
07-04-2007, 04:44 PM
Hey there!
Figured I'd introduce myself formally on DIS. I am 17 years old, female, from California. January was my very first time at Disneyland even though I've lived here all my life, I loved it and have ever since. This is my first year being an Annual Passholder for Disneyland Resort and so far I'm fully enjoying the benefits. I would describe myself as adventurous, helpful, and funny. Real name is Sara but you can call me whatever you want.
I love every ride at Disneyland and California Adventure and in 2005 I had the trip of a lifetime to Orlando where I stayed in the Animal Kingdom Lodge and went to Epcot and Disney's Animal Kingdom Park. Unfortunately the Magic Kingdom was too crowded on the day I was planning to go, but next time I will make sure to visit that and the MGM park.

I do pin trading, but only moderately.
And I know a lot about Pirates of the Caribbean (ride) just because of my fascination... and getting stuck in the tunnel with Davy Jones for 20 minutes last time!!!

Planning to do the Disneyland internship once I'm in college, hopefully at Cal-Poly Pomona (it's coming up fast!) so if you have any information about that for me, I'd love to hear from you!

Ask me anything!
I have so much to talk about... Haha. :wizard:

missmun52
07-04-2007, 04:49 PM
:welcome: party:

Welcome to the dis!!! :disrocks:

byoung
07-04-2007, 06:43 PM
Welcome to the DIS!!!

ziggybaby
07-05-2007, 04:17 AM
:grouphug: Welcome to the DIS :grouphug:

:thumbsup2

Pluto1976
07-05-2007, 10:02 AM
Welcome to the DisBoards.

Sabrina90744
07-05-2007, 10:14 AM
:wave2: H!! I'm from Cali too!! :welcome: to the Dis!