PDA

View Full Version : rack rates for VB

MichelleB
07-01-2007, 10:58 PM
Anyone know the 2007 rack rates for VB? I'm specifically looking for ocean view inn room and 3 bdrm. beach cottage.

We are going to be at VB and wanted to extend our ressie another night (Sat.). I was told there was no cash discount for that as it wasn't available but if I wanted to use my points I could. We're arriving in about 3 wks. Any idea how far out they may change that to cash vs pts only?

Mahusky
07-02-2007, 03:36 PM
Anyone know the 2007 rack rates for VB? I'm specifically looking for ocean view inn room and 3 bdrm. beach cottage.

We are going to be at VB and wanted to extend our ressie another night (Sat.). I was told there was no cash discount for that as it wasn't available but if I wanted to use my points I could. We're arriving in about 3 wks. Any idea how far out they may change that to cash vs pts only?

In August the DVC Rack rate is approx in the $750 - $775 range for the Cottage. I have tried to book on Cash in advnace and have been told no can do.... I think if you do it inside the 7month window you might be able to do it.

dis@dills
07-04-2007, 09:19 PM

Try this thread I found it to be very helpful. In addition I used the Birnbaum code because the AP rate was sold out. I just became a DVC member at VB but we are not yet in the system so the Birnabaum code did the trick (20% off). As with other threads the DIS members are AWESOME.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1431524&page=19

Matt