PDA

View Full Version : Last Day - Dinner for 8

dscott1996
07-01-2007, 02:54 PM
Hey everyone, I discovered the Dis Podcast about a month ago and have been on the website and forums almost every day since.

My wife and I are taking our 5 and 7 year old with their grandparents and their aunt and uncle to Disney on Sunday (July 8th, '07). We will be there for a week and have all are ADR's for most days. We were waiting to decide on a final dinner on our last day. We're looking for a nice restaurant, but not California Grill, where 8 people can enjoy our last meal together for a while. Characters are not necessary as most of our other meals during the week are character meals. Also, we will have used up all of our DDP meals by that evening and the Aunt and Uncle don't have lots of money for the trip (though I think Grandma and Grandpa will probably cover the meal).

So with all that crazy information, does anyone have some suggestions for nice places to eat with a group of 8?

Thanks Much
Dan

Trip: July 8th - 15th
Resort: Old Key West 2br villa
DDP and 6-days Park Hopper
Last Trip: Nov. 2004
Honeymoon in July 1996

Inkmahm
07-01-2007, 03:50 PM
We're eating at Jiko's for our last night on our Family trip in December. Twelve of us at one table.