PDA

View Full Version : I need to find the Glass Slipper Necklace... help, please!

belleincanada
07-01-2007, 11:21 AM
Hey all! I'm looking for Cinderella's glass slipper necklace. My friend picked one up, but I have no idea where she got it in WDW. It looks like the slipper with the blue heart in this photo, but only in the form of a necklace.

Does anyone here know where I can buy it, and how much it is by chance?

Thanks!

Esther

princess:

belleincanada
07-01-2007, 01:53 PM
Oh, and I should also mention that the pendant (the slipper) is covered in little crystals or rhinestones and the heart on the slipper is blue.

If anyone can help me, I'd really, really appreciate it!

DaniandRyan
07-01-2007, 03:34 PM
https://www.arribas.com/productdetails.aspx?pid=319

is this it?

PrincessSuzanne
07-01-2007, 04:32 PM
My DH got that one for me for our Anniversary, in the little shop in the castle, which has now closed to make way for the BBB, this is the only place I saw them. You can probably find it at DTD in the crystal shop next to Basin, but I am not sure.

Suzanne princess:

belleincanada
07-02-2007, 10:16 AM
Yes!! That is it! Thank you so much :goodvibes

Alright, so I can get it at Eurospain in DTD?

cinderella73
07-02-2007, 01:05 PM
Its not the same thing . But ( I know the spelling is wrong ) swarvorski made one as well. It is a all crystal slipper with a gold heel. I havent seen the other one but it sounds even prettier. I would like to find one myself! I will look when I am down there and let you know if I see any .I am going to miss the kings gallery.

disneyphanatic1911
07-02-2007, 01:39 PM
Thanks for this thread! I think I'll purchase one for my wife. She's my real life "Cinderella"!

tammyandtommy
07-02-2007, 05:51 PM
You Are Tooo Cute!