PDA

View Full Version : Yacht Club Galley Buffet with Holiday Items

Mazzy
07-01-2007, 09:53 AM
Did anyone do this buffet last year?

What kind of items were there? I am vegetarian, and have two children (non-veggie), did they have a kids selection.

LarryM
07-01-2007, 11:10 AM
we are going there for Thanksgiving>Last year we had dinner at Boma which is great. There is a review of the Yacht Club Galley holiday buffett on Mouseseavers. It was just in one of there recent newsletters and it is now on thier site.

Mazzy
07-01-2007, 12:52 PM
Thanks Larry. I can't find it on the mousesavers site, could you possibly post a link or provide directions? Thanks :thumbsup2

Deb & Bill
07-01-2007, 08:13 PM
Did anyone do this buffet last year?

What kind of items were there? I am vegetarian, and have two children (non-veggie), did they have a kids selection.

We did Thanksgiving dinner at YCG. The selection was rather limited, but very good. I understand that they ran out of food towards the end of the day (we were in the first seating), so make it an early ADR if you are going there. The buffet line was the same on both sides, and both sides are rather short. I don't remember a kids' selection.

Mazzy
07-02-2007, 04:47 AM
Thanks Deb. :thumbsup2

Anyone else have any info on this regarding menu items?

Mackey Mouse
07-02-2007, 06:57 AM
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?Restaurant.ID=12

We always eat there and enjoy it immensely. Bright airy room, attentive servers and the buffet is very nice. If they change it for the Holidays, it may be posted closer to the holidays.. You can also ask Disney dining if they have a holiday menu for this buffet..