PDA

View Full Version : Katie & Brian May 17, 2008 WP -IS - AAR

CutieBugNY
07-01-2007, 10:36 AM
So first off I jus wanted to thank whoever started this board! I am still in the early planning stages and being able to log on here and read what everyone else is doing and hearing their stories has been wonderful! :goodvibes

So I thought well hey maybe I can help someone out by posting my planning story as it developes.

Here goes! :bride:

We have gotten our date, May 17th 2008! We are having our ceremony at the wedding Pavillion at 2:30, with reception at the Atlantic Dance Hall, and dessert party after that at Island Isola in Italy. We were so excited to beable to finally settle on and get our date. I think it was one of the hardest things for us as a family so far. This is because my FH and I are both originally from Long Island but in the past 2 years have moved to Tampa area in FL. SO we still have alot of family and friends in NY and have accumulated a lot down here as well. I would say it's not an even split. With myslef being a teacher I figured the easiest time would be the summer, but then as floridians we know how HOT it gets down here in June, July, Aug. so we kinda didn't want to deal with extreem tepms or the rainy/huricane season. So then we had the issue of me having to take off work AND everyone coming from NY to take off work/school. Would anyone come? Well my FH and I decided that May would be the perfect time because the weather here is still awesome, mostly sunny days, and you don't get that rain shower every afternoon. We figured if people couldn'c come then they couldn't come and those who were the most important would be there no matter what so we had Disney pencil us in for May 17th a saturday.:cheer2:

After the date selection was over we asked if we could come look at all the venues just to make sure we liked everything in person. This was easily done sine we live 90 mins form Disney and are ferquent visiters anyways. Love the AP's! So Kristi Davis got in touch with us and set up a Saturday that we could come down and check everything out.

When we got there she was just finishing up with another couple and they said we were in great hands b/c they loved her! That was good to hear. When she was done, herself , my FH and I took a seat in one of the smaller rooms to the side in Frank's and we started talking about what we were thinking about. I had brough my planningn/ scrap book with me to show her ideas I had taken from magizines.

We talked over budgets and numbers of guests and then she took us to the two places we wanted to see, the atlantic boardwalk and the grand floridian. It was my mother who wanted us to look at the ballroom b/c she wasn't quite sold on the idea of having a formal reception in a "Dance Hall" so to keep the piece I promised her I would look at it nd take lots of pictures.

The grand Floridian was nice we really liked the out door cocktail area that we would use but we just couldn't see ourselves in the actual ball room, maybe because it was set up for a conforance but we both thought it looked too boardroomish.

Now my FH wasn't sold on the Dance Hall either, until he saw it, and the boardwalk area itself. He loved the idea of all the night life and carnival type acpect that would be going on around us and though the dance hall was just perfect. We both loved the outdoor balconies and the idea of having small tables so people could mingle. So it was settled. :woohoo:

Since our meeting, we have signed our letter of agreement, and are waiting for our final copy to come in the mail. I am also anxiously waiting to hear from our planner, I have so many questins for her. We are also waiting for our que to beable to book rooms. both my parents and myslef want to get that done asap!

Oh and speaking of room blocks! How hard was that part of the process? :confused3 HUm let me think... oh yes I know exactly whoes going to stay where and when and for how long. It was really crazy to have to plan that all out. Then once we got our number of 145 nights we were a little crazy as to weather that would actually happen. Good thing we have already heard from a lot of guests that they are deffinatly coming! We also made sure they wrote in the contract that we can change the room block as long as it's more then 90 days before the wedding. So if at that point peole don't book too bad! :sad2:

So thats at the piont we are now. We started this process I would say back in April and here is where we sit.

If anyone has any pictures of the Dance hall set up for a wedding I would LOVE to see them! Also has anyone done assigned seating there? If so how did it work out? Thanks I'll report back when more infor comes in!

desiab
07-01-2007, 02:19 PM
Sounds like you are off to a good start.

figmentfan814
07-02-2007, 01:28 PM
It definitely sounds like things are coming together smoothly for you. Atlantic Dance Hall is a great location for larger weddings, we are only having 65 so it definitely was out for us. I'm with you though, I would love to see some pictures of it set up for a reception. Congrats and I look forward to reading more!

Janell
07-02-2007, 02:26 PM
Congratulations on getting your date and location. Your two days before us. :) Sounds like your off to a great start. And I know what you mean about the room blocks, its the hardest part of the planning. Trying to get everyone to tell you this far in advanced is hard. Looking forward to hearing what else you have planned.

AbbyPan
07-02-2007, 03:24 PM
145 nights?!?!??!

Well, congrats on getting your date! How many guests do you have all together?
I can tell you that once everyone books their stay- the room block is a piece of cake. The hard part is actually getting everyone to book it- although it sounds like you won't have too much trouble with that.

Just make sure that each family sends you their info (reservation#, arrival date, resort and # of nights that they will stay).

The earlier the better. Have fun planning!:thumbsup2

myprincessgirlisa
07-02-2007, 04:22 PM
welcome & congrats on the dftw!!!!

I cant wait to see pics & more info!!!

CutieBugNY
07-02-2007, 04:24 PM
145 nights?!?!??!

Well, congrats on getting your date! How many guests do you have all together?
I can tell you that once everyone books their stay- the room block is a piece of cake. The hard part is actually getting everyone to book it- although it sounds like you won't have too much trouble with that.

Just make sure that each family sends you their info (reservation#, arrival date, resort and # of nights that they will stay).

The earlier the better. Have fun planning!:thumbsup2

Yes I know 145 sounded so huge to us too! but when we factored in the 220 people we are inviting, NOT THAT THEY ARE ALL COMING, we are looking towards 150. The numbers made sense.

CutieBugNY
07-02-2007, 04:33 PM
So I heard from our planner/coordinator whatever you call her. Her name is Maxine. Has anyone worked with her before? She seemed really nice onthe phone. She just called to introduce herself and see if I had any questions. Which ofcourse I did.

I asked her about booking our rooms if we had to wait till the save the dates came out or not? She said no we can make our arrangements now. Which is what I wanted to hear. I want to get our rooms and start building our honeymoon resestery.

I also asked her about the rehursal dinner. Because my future Mother-in-law is plannig it and keeps asking me about all the details. I wanted to beable to turn her over to Maxine asap so she can stop bugging me and plan everything through her. She's just excited about it but still it;s hard to answer questions when I don't know hte answers. She wants to have a BBQ beach party over at the YC. Anyone do a rehursal dinner at shipwreck cove before?

And ofcourse she wanted to let me know that our planning packet would be sent out this week. She said it was just a link though to the wish book. My coordinater before her Kristi didn't use the wish book softwear so I'm not sure how this will transfer. If anyone whoes gotten the planning packet already can let me know whats in it that would be awesome!

Well thats it for today! Thanks for all the replys ladies!

oneyodafan
07-02-2007, 04:40 PM
Sounds like you are off to a great start. My SIL is getting married 3 days before you.

Where are you planning to stay for your honeymoon? Same resort the entire time?

Happy planning!

CutieBugNY
07-02-2007, 05:04 PM
Sounds like you are off to a great start. My SIL is getting married 3 days before you.

Where are you planning to stay for your honeymoon? Same resort the entire time?

Happy planning!

Well the room we get when we reach our room block of 25 nights is at the GF but after our wedding night we are staying at the boadwalk where most of our gests seem to be telling us they will stay. We are going to stay about a week, b/c eventhough we live close(1.5 hr) we want to have a break and unwind afterwards. Our really honeymoon will be over the summer while I'm off from school. not sure where we're going yet though.

CutieBugNY
07-04-2007, 07:51 PM
So ok my FMIL is planning our rehursal dinner. I told her she can do whatever she likes but to be careful not to go over board b/c as we all know with Disney you can turn around and be shocked :scared1: when you look at your bill with out even thinking about it.

So she called our planner like as soon as I gave her Maxine's number to try and set up as much as she could. She wants to host a Beach BBQ somewhere, she was thinking over at the YC but the indoor location that we'd have to use if it rained is booked all week although Maxine did put her on teh wait list in case it opends. But she offered the idea of having it at some location in the Grand Floridian othat I guess in on the beach? The country cottage or somehting like that? I had no idea what my FMIL was talking about as she described it to me, she's going to email me the pictures though so I'll post them when I get them.

Has anyone had a rehursal at either of these locations? MY FMIL said something about $10 to bring a chair at the YC shipwreck? Is that true? If so We can all stand :confused3 I guess? any thoughts?

CutieBugNY
07-05-2007, 05:16 PM
So I got an email today from my FMIL and the place at the GF is called the summerhouse. I looked it up on some of the boards here and looked at a few events other brides have had there. I forwarded her the pictures as well and we both agreed it would be perfect! :cheer2: So she emailed Maxine and Maxine booked the summerhouse at the GF for May 16th from 6-10 we are thinking of somehting like the "chip and dale" menu because my FH :groom: loves hotdogs and we figured it would be a nice inflormal dinner before the big day. So one more thing down! :woohoo:

CutieBugNY
07-19-2007, 01:48 PM
Horray!! My planning kit finally arrived via email last week. I can't beleive how much information they want to know before your planning session! :scared1:
My BIGGEST problem is that I am here in FL and my parents are in NY. luckily I am going up to NY for the next 3 weeks to spend time and to attend our engagement party that my folks are hosting. I also have two of my best friends bridal showers and bachalorette parties to go to during that time too. I want to get as much done with my folks over this time period as possible. Because I won't see them at all until our planning session in Nov. I know we can do things by phone and email but it's just so much nicer and easier to do it in person.

So over the past few days I've basically been planning and preparing to go over everything with them. I have done and made thinbgs from invitations samples to program samples to centerpeice ideas and favors too. Not that I'm going to run home and start making them all but I wanted my mom to see and approve of the sorts of things I'm thinking about doing. So let me know what you think of what I have so far!

for favors I was thinking of doing chocolate: either a castle, or a mickey or a mini wedding cake. I made all of those options and couldn't fine one I REALLY liked. :confused3 and then I thought chocolate might not be the best thing tha have guests transport from the ADH to Epcot and back during May, I tested one outside and he did not last :scared: so chocolate is out! We might to mini bottles of PINK champagn with a custome lable but there are still just ideas.

as for invitations I made these they with only end up costing $390 per invite, with all the crystals, and including postage! We have 2 responce cards b/c my Future in laws are hosting a welcome party and they also need a head count.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02067.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02070.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02073.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02075.jpg

These are the programs I made as a sample. I stole the idea from all the brides on here who were making the mickey head fans fashioned after the immpressions ones. I loved them but I'm not having an outdoor ceremony so I just eliminated the fan stick!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02064.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02065.jpg

and lastly I found my wedding day jewelry this week on ebay!
necklace
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/SwarovskiCinderellaChoker.jpg

bracelette
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/SwarovskiCinderellaBracelet.jpg

and I'm hoping to narrow down my FH to selecting one of our hotels and how long he wants to stay today so I can finally make our honeymoon reservations and sign up for the registry! I thnk thats it for now! I'm sure I'll have loads to post when I get back from NY in a few weeks! :cheer2:

almostrockstar13
07-19-2007, 01:56 PM
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your invitations. I wish I was as talanted as you!!!! If I was I could make my own! I also love the jewerly I want the same ones but dont have the money to buy them hopefully closer to my wedding they will have them on ebay still!

oneyodafan
07-19-2007, 03:39 PM
Love the invites. But I have to ask, did you mean $3.90 per invite or was it $390 for all? ;)

Very cool! My SIL is getting married 3 days before you and hasn't done anything!! It's frustrating to see that she can plan things, but just really isn't interested. Ugh.

Looking forward to more!

CutieBugNY
07-19-2007, 03:54 PM
oops :rotfl: yeah I typed that wrong. I ment $3.90 per invite, and thats with the 2 reply cards, all the envelpoes and disney postage from Zazzle.com

DisneyDeeFL
07-19-2007, 04:02 PM
just wanted to say i love the stuff you've done so far..and i see that you are a fellow tampa-area bride! i live in new port richey which isn't too far down the road :cutie:

we're having our ceremony at WP with reception at ADH too! i love the dance hall, it's so much fun. keep posting more of your ideas and happy planning!

PrincessBride07
07-19-2007, 04:07 PM
subscribing :surfweb:

almostrockstar13
07-19-2007, 04:25 PM
i have to ask where did you get the paper and stuff to make your invitations

lpizzuro123
07-19-2007, 04:42 PM
Count me in on loving all your info so far.

We are looking at May 2008 and have booked a morning ceremony in Italy a brunch in either ADH or Ariels and a IllumiNations Desert Party in UK - Lower. We will be having approximately 50 people. I really want ADH but am afraid it will look too big with just 50 people - that is why we are thinking of changing to Ariels.

I love the way your invitations came out. I will definately keep checking your planning journal.

Linda

CutieBugNY
07-19-2007, 05:01 PM
just wanted to say i love the stuff you've done so far..and i see that you are a fellow tampa-area bride! i live in new port richey which isn't too far down the road :cutie:

we're having our ceremony at WP with reception at ADH too! i love the dance hall, it's so much fun. keep posting more of your ideas and happy planning!

Thanks for all the kind words about the invites! :goodvibes

We actually just moved to what they are calling "Spring Hill" it's really more land'o lakes. We lived in Trinity for a while with my FH parents and I teach in NPR. Concrats on your wedding! I LOVE the ADH too! After seeing it in person there is just no comparing it to the resort halls, it just has so much atmosphere.

As fr having 50 people in there it might not be so bad. they do the cocktail hour only upstairs and if you close off the upstairs during the reception your guest can't get too far spread out so the place looks empty.

All the stuff for the invitations was from a wiltons invitations kit I picked it up at joann's fabric store but you can get them in a lot of craft stores. it was $24.99 fof a kit that make 25 invites. You could put any picture you want behind the vellum, I choose a pic i took dureing the pirate princess party in Feb. The crystals I ordered online frow jewelrysupply.com and the double heart charm I got from the wedding section in michael's. I thnk thats it

BrcsDisneyPrncs
07-19-2007, 06:27 PM
Those invitations look great, good job!! Congratulations on the wedding, everything sounds great so far! I'm looking forward to hearing/seeing more of your planning!! :goodvibes

Dremwvr
07-19-2007, 06:37 PM
Katie,

Everything looks beautiful. Love the invites. I wish I had this much put together for planning my wedding.

One thing I did notice is one the RSVP for the welcome party you put the year 2012. Just didn't want the responses coming in a few years to late :lmao:

I have one question, how did you attach the rhinestones to the paper? did you buy self sticking rinestones? or glue??

Everything sounds great can't wait to hear more planning ideas!

CutieBugNY
07-19-2007, 09:15 PM
Katie,

Everything looks beautiful. Love the invites. I wish I had this much put together for planning my wedding.

One thing I did notice is one the RSVP for the welcome party you put the year 2012. Just didn't want the responses coming in a few years to late :lmao:

I have one question, how did you attach the rhinestones to the paper? did you buy self sticking rinestones? or glue??

Everything sounds great can't wait to hear more planning ideas!

Yes I did notice the date was a little far off:rotfl: but I actually only noticed it after I took the pics and posted it. I also spelled my FH's lasy name wrong on the invite! :rolleyes1 good thing they were just test. Funny thing though no one I showed them to even notice either mistake! :rotfl:

As for the rhinestones I just used plain old elmer's glue. It would have been nice but I couldn't find the sticky ones and I wasn't sure how well they would stay on.

Cinderella22
07-19-2007, 09:34 PM
everything sounds great, can't wait to hear more!

figmentfan814
07-19-2007, 10:26 PM
The invitations are great :cool1: I have been toying with the idea of making my own too, I just don't know if I want to take on the work. Out of curiosity, how long did it take you for one?

Florida Bride
07-20-2007, 02:59 AM
Okay , Im probably stressing out here over nothing but I just noticed on this thread that the wedding date is May 2008 and you've already signed a letter of agreement? Im getting married next April 26th 2008 and I haven't even heard about a letter of agreement until now...can someone please give me some advice .....am I confused about the whole process?

My SM is so unhelpful, Im actually AFRAID to ask questions, Im just waiting until August when apparently Im allocated an EM....am I correct in this?

Ive always dreamed of a Disney wedding but Im so stressed its all really upsetting me. I feel like no one will help me!

pooh98378
07-20-2007, 03:07 AM
Okay , Im probably stressing out here over nothing but I just noticed on this thread that the wedding date is May 2008 and you've already signed a letter of agreement? Im getting married next April 26th 2008 and I haven't even heard about a letter of agreement until now...can someone please give me some advice .....am I confused about the whole process?

My SM is so unhelpful, Im actually AFRAID to ask questions, Im just waiting until August when apparently Im allocated an EM....am I correct in this?

Ive always dreamed of a Disney wedding but Im so stressed its all really upsetting me. I feel like no one will help me!

It depends on where your location is. Your SM will help you with your site visit (if you want one), as well as the room block, save the dates, and the contract. After you sign your contract, then you will be assigned an EM.

If you are having the ceremony/reception in a convention hotel (for example, the Grand Floridian), then you cannot sign your contract until 8 mos out. If you are having your ceremony/reception in a theme park, or at a hotel that is not a convention hotel (like Ariel's), then you can book at 12 mos out. Either way, you should be "pencilled in" at this point (you can talk to your SM about this if you don't think you are).

The letter of agreement is the same thing as the contract. People often use the terms interchangeably.

HTH! :)

CutieBugNY
07-20-2007, 10:37 AM
I second that answer! I signed a concract back in June it takes a while after you are told you got your date to get all the actual paper work signed. But since we are having our reception at the ADH we were allowed to sign at the 1year mark. A lot of other places make you wait till onlu 8 months out.

The invitations are great :cool1: I have been toying with the idea of making my own too, I just don't know if I want to take on the work. Out of curiosity, how long did it take you for one?

Actually I can't give you a total time b/c I worked on it in stages. like picing out what picture to use and the wording the crystals ect. BUT I can tell you this They were very easy to print the vellum, envelopes and responce cards once I figured out what to put on them. Wilton has a site wiltonprint.com where you just select your invitavtion pack and what item you want to work on and it walks you through everything! and then prints it out perfectly! I didn't have one missalingment. Then it was just printing out the picture I wanted to use onto photo paper, and the thing that took the longest was glueing on the mickeys but I would say it was maybe 10 mins total.

I'll be making 125 invites 110 to send and some extras just in case. Luckily I am a teacher and have off till Aug 13th :cool1: it helps out a lot!

CutieBugNY
07-20-2007, 05:00 PM
One last post before I board my flight to NY

We got our save the Dates packet today. It has a letter telling that the save the dates have gone out and they sent us several extras in case we end up needing them. SO exciting!!

I also called and booked our honeymoon Well sort of honeymoon. We are going to stay at the boardwalk sun-tue night to hang out with friends and family that will be staying after the wedding on sunday.

With getting my confermation number I was FINALLY able to register for our honeymoon regestry! :woohoo: I love it because It lets people thingk they are getting you Disney stuff when in reality their money goes onto a Disney gift card that you can use just about anywhere on property! Since we have annulal passes anyways we spend a lot of weekends there and haveing extra spending cash for food, entertainment ect will be nice! Although just about everything we registerd for I would really like to get. Sooooo we'll see what happends :confused3

OK I'm off just wanted to give that last update! Loads more info when I return I'm sure!

Bouncy bounce
08-01-2007, 06:37 PM
Was trying to private message you but for some reason I couldnt do it.
Just wanted to say hi. Read your planning Journel.

I'm from NJ originally 20 mins from NYC. Moved to SC in 10/06 and now moving to Tampa, Fl in 10/07 our wedding is tenatively for 8/28/08. We are having the same set up WP/ ADH/ II

I'm so excited to see someone else with the same idea.

So i will be looking at your post from time to time for ideas.

Let me know what you've heard about the ADH. I haven't seen much about it.

myprincessgirlisa
08-01-2007, 06:52 PM
i just noticed you were from spring hill....my grandparents lived there forever....i miss going!!

anyway I LOVE your invitations....the mickey ears are a great touch & it just gives it that something extra special!!

hope your having a great time in NY

waiting for more when you get back!!!

CutieBugNY
08-20-2007, 09:18 PM
Ok I'll start with our engagement party. It was AWESOME!! It was basically my mom's opertunity to throw us a wedding in NY like she wanted to. People kept asking when the minister was going to show up, it was kinda funny. It was hosted by my parents and greandmother at the Pine Hollow in in Medford, NY. We had a stations buffet with an asian station, a carving station with turkey, a salad station, a pasta stastion a kids meal station with hot dogs, chicken fingers, fries and pizza and my favorite a mashed potatoe martini station where they scooped homemade mashed potatoes into martini glasses and you got to load up on all the fixings!! Instead of posting all the pics heres a link to my shutterfly page. http://cutiebugny.shutterfly.com/action/

The next best thing to the party was going shopping for my dress wich I PICKED OUT AND ORDERED!!!I ordered it in NY so I'll have to go up and pick it up when it comes in sometime around Nov. 27th I'm told. I'm going to have the alturations done down here in FL b/c it would be tomuch to have to keep going back and forth. ok heres my dress!
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/8474F.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/8474B.jpg

And I came back with tow ideas about what my girls will wear and this is the dresses they picked our form the two. It's alfred angelo

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/6455-600.jpg

I also purchased these cute wands for my 3 flower girls.
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02229.jpg
As for other plans I sat down with my parents and tried to run numbers and discuss menues and decor all the things in the planning packet. For that We have chosen the folowing for the ceremony:rev Jack Day, to use Disney photography, no vidoes, to use pew markersa unity candle, and memorial candles, and will have the organist, Major Domo and the trupmeters

We have selected our music:
Prelude/guest seating: Can you feel the love tonight
Parents /grandparetns: A dream is a wish your heart makes
officiant/groom/groomsmen: Rondeau Theme
Bridesmaids: Cinderella at the Palace
Bride: Traditional Bridal Chorus
Major Domo: Chimming of the hour
Unity Candle: All I ask of You
Recessional: When you wish upon a star
Guest exit: Disney Medley

Although we have no idea who will be walking who down the isle or seating people. Any ideas on how this normally works?

And we will be exiting to bubbles
The prereception will have both passed and buffet items We kinda asked for some of our own things b/c we didn't really like the items they had to choose from. Although we added a chesse and bread tray and a shrimp station too. It will be a hosted bar, and we'll have confetti and rose petals, and a harpist for music. A gift table, a guest book table and we are going to provide seating cards.

At the reception we are going to have a sweatheart table and chair covers and a DJ unless my folks feel like springing for the live band time will tell. A hosted Bar a toast with pink champagne supply our own toasting flutes we picked the Glass slipper buffet but added a whole bunch of other things like a sushi station and beer cheese soup and pretzle bread. ofcourse non of this has been approved by anyone so we were just te3lling like we wanted it to be who knows if they can really do it. We also asked about getting rid of the dessert station b/c we are having a dessert party. We want the mickey wave cake but have NO ideas about flavors yet. we are doing mini bottles of pink champange for favors we want mickey and mini to visit us and my folks are thinking about doing a farewell breakfast the next day.

For the dessert party we are looking to get the deluxe menue and maybe add the flaming cherries Jubilee station.

Well thats all the info from the planning packet. But I'm know we have lots more choices to make ahead. Also I booked Beaute Speciale to do hair and makeup for me and all the girls. ok i think thats it for now. let me know what you all think! :yay:

figmentfan814
08-20-2007, 09:52 PM
I love the top on your dress. The bottom is really unique too :goodvibes I know what a relief it is to have one ordered.

I feel so far behind... my wedding is in March and I have not even started picking out music.

For our seating, my cousin is serving as an usher to walk everyone to their seats. He'll get a tux and boutonniere just like the groomsmen.

Glorydaz
08-21-2007, 07:27 AM
I'm really enjoying your PJ - sounds like you have it all under control. and your engagement party was lovely! great photos... good for you getting a jump start on the music - we are getting married in a little over 2 months and we just this weekend finished picking out music! looking forward to more popcorn::

Michelle :cloud9:

hmgolden
08-21-2007, 08:49 AM
I love your dress! So pretty!

Normally, for the seating, the ushers/groomsmen seat your guests. For the processional, the bridesmaids and the groomsmen can walk in by themselves (officant, groom, and groomsmen, followed then by the bridesmaids) or the groomsmen can escort the bridesmaids in. I know the Emily Post Wedding Etiquette book details the various ways its traditionally done, I'm sure you can also find that info on line.

oneyodafan
08-21-2007, 08:52 AM
That's wonderful you have everything so planned out! Your plans sound wonderful, and that dress is gorgeous!

pixie08
08-21-2007, 11:23 AM
Beautiful Dress!

shasess
08-21-2007, 03:04 PM
Your dress is beautiful!!!
We're date twins!!!! I'm getting married on May 17th 2008 as well. FH and I are having a Disneymoon but not a Disney wedding!!! I love your PJ!!!

CutieBugNY
08-21-2007, 08:38 PM
Your dress is beautiful!!!
We're date twins!!!! I'm getting married on May 17th 2008 as well. FH and I are having a Disneymoon but not a Disney wedding!!! I love your PJ!!!

Yeah! Date Twins!! :bride: :bride: Congrats to you guys too!!! we are hangin out a few days afterwards to spend time with guest who are making a vacation out of it so if your honeymooning right after your wedding maybe I'll spot you with your wedding ears! :wave2:

And everyone Thanks for all the kind words!! :goodvibes

CutieBugNY
08-22-2007, 08:22 PM
:hourglass So I don't think I mentioned But while in NY we got our APs and final signed contract back. We also got a nice thank you from out coordinator and two super cute lugage tags that say Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings on them. Totally going to use them for the Honeymoon!:woohoo:

Today I FINALLY, after 3 packets had been sent, recieved my JACK PACK in the mail from Rev. Jack Day. They were really good with communication but I'm pretty sure the pckets kept getting messed up b/c we live in a new development thats not really on the map yet and a lot of mail gets to us with the Address does not exist stamped on it. So I know it wasn't their fault, but yea! I got it. The oiptions they sent over look really nice. We want a civil ceremony but with a little regligion in it. So I was glad to see there was lots of options and that we could mix and match and add/delete whatever we wanted. :cool1:

Tonight I'm starting to glue all the little crystals on the invites Lets see how long that takes me :hourglass Wish me luck!

oneyodafan
08-22-2007, 08:35 PM
I just have to say that I am so excited to see you planning like this. My SIL's wedding is the 14th, just 3 days before yours. And she hasn't done anything to plan. I'm a Type A planner, so I'm chomping at the bits. We're having dinner next week, so I'm hoping to help her get some things up and running. She's much more laid back and it'll get done when it gets done.

PrincessBride010103
08-22-2007, 09:58 PM
hey just wondering who designed your dress? its beautiful :)

jasonandlisa
08-23-2007, 12:14 PM
Your dress is stunning! And I love, love, love your BM dresses. So pretty.

BrcsDisneyPrncs
08-23-2007, 07:09 PM
That is such a beautiful dress!! And i love those wands!

CutieBugNY
08-25-2007, 09:29 AM
hey just wondering who designed your dress? its beautiful :)

The dress is from Allure Bridal

http://www.allurebridals.com

I just found it at a bridal shop. It was so NOT what I set out to get. I was looking for one of those dresses that has the color in them. I wanted pink in my dress and this style was not what I was looking at either I wanted a plain A-line. But when I put this dress on :bride: That was it all other choices went out the window! :love:

padisneyfour
08-25-2007, 10:04 AM
Where did you find them ? they are so cute

CutieBugNY
08-25-2007, 06:03 PM
Where did you find them ? they are so cute

The wonds I saw at a special occations shoe store in NY. I bought them spontaniously when I saw them but have seen them several places since like flea markets and other bridal stores. I bet you can find them on ebay too!

CutieBugNY
08-30-2007, 05:35 PM
OK my parents are set to come down from NY the first week in Nov. like the 3-7ish. They aren't sure if they are going to fly into Orlando or Tampa b/c we don't really know our schedule yet for the weekend. And they may decide to drive. I am tring to book my mother's and my hair and makeup trials for either saturday or sunday of that weekend. Then try to get someone to show us around our sites on Saturday b/c my parents haven't seen them yet! Then our plaaning session which i HAVE booked will be Monday Nov 5th at 1pm. So I am very excited about all this stuff! Plus the epcot wine a food fest is going on then MMMM Canada's beer cheese soup! Oh So Tasty!! :woohoo:

figmentfan814
09-03-2007, 10:01 PM
I've wanted to go to the Food & Wine Festival for a long time, so I'm so jealous. I'm sure you'll have a great trip. It's so much fun going to the planning session. We head down this week for our menu tasting and engagement pictures and I can't wait!

shasess
09-04-2007, 08:32 AM
Yeah! Date Twins!! :bride: :bride: Congrats to you guys too!!! we are hangin out a few days afterwards to spend time with guest who are making a vacation out of it so if your honeymooning right after your wedding maybe I'll spot you with your wedding ears! :wave2:

And everyone Thanks for all the kind words!! :goodvibes

Yeah!!! I'll keep my eyes peeled for your wedding ears as well!!!:banana:

CutieBugNY
01-16-2008, 06:41 PM
Ok so things have been hectic and I haven't had a lot of time to sit on my computer and just up date my planning journal so here goes a HUGE update to get thing up to speed to where I am.

First off we had our plannnig session back in Nov. It went really well. We sat with the chef and got to try everything from lobster to the sorbe and slipper course! I loved it!
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02522.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02524.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02528.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02525.jpg
We talked tto the chef for quite a while and discussed all the things we liked. In the end he really did listen. He came up with a world Showcase buffet designed around all different countries. Here's the menu:

American Station
Creamy Baked Macaroni and Cheese
Cooked To Order Lobster Tail
Main Lobster Tail Steamed to Order with Rich Drawn Butter
Potato Martini
Yukon Gold, Sweet and Purple Peruvian Potatoes in Martini Glasses
Ready to be Topped with Your Favorite Toppings
Shredded Cheddar, Bacon Bits, Chives, Cinnamon Sugar and Whipped Butter to Name a Few
Carved to Order
Herb Crusted Tenderloin of Beef
Accompanied by a Cabernet Reduction

Canadian Station
Canadian Beer Cheese Soup and Warm Pretzel Bread
Carved to Order
Lingonberry Glazed Pork Tenderloin
And Cinnamon Apple Pancakes
Hazelnut Crusted Salmon Laced with a Maple Glaze

Asian Station

Soba Noodle Salad
Soba Noodles Tossed with Baby Bok Choy, Red Pepper and Carrots in a Sesame Ginger Dressing
Sushi & Sashimi
Shrimp, Salmon, Tuna, California Rolls and Vegetable Rolls
Served with Wasabi, Soy Sauce & Pickled Ginger
Stir Fried to Order
Peanut Chicken and Jasmine Rice
Stir Fried Chicken and Asian Vegetables Tossed in a Thai Peanut Sauce
Pork Pot Stickers and Spicy Garlic
Soy Sauce

Mediterranean Station
Greek Salad
Built to Order
Gyros and Lamb Slouvaki
Gyros and Lamb Slouvaki, Feta, Tzatziki, lettuce, Tomatoes and Black Olives
On Rosemary Grilled Flat Bread

Italian Station
Cesar Salad
Pasta to Order
You’re Choice of Penne Al Vodka or Fettuccini Alfredo
Served with Garlic Toasted Breadsticks, Crushed Red Pepper and Shaved Asiago Cheese
Parmesan Crusted Breast of Chicken Glazed with a Mushroom Marsala Cream

The next thing to arrive was the BUDGET!!!
Wow did we go over board on floral things! We ended up cutting a bunch of things out like candelabbras, and extra linens, and charger plates ect... we tried not to cut anything the guests would miss. So things like the awesome food, drinks, dessert party, the motor coaches we left in.
Although we did drop the dessert party menue down to the old world minitures but we are thinking of adding the fondue to it. We also added a few items to cocktail hour and Major Domo because our planner had forgoten to include him.

But we left in some really cool things like the flower wands I got for my bridesmaids: they will have 6 pink roses and crystals
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02536.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02535.jpg
More to come!:yay:

CutieBugNY
01-16-2008, 07:09 PM
So I picked out the flower girls dresses and they are all ordered already:
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/361_7045_large.jpg

I purchased all the bridesmaids tiaras so everyone can feel like a princess because lets face it, there's no better place to be one, and not too many places find it accepable to walk around with a tiara but Disney sure does!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/6P201H.jpg

I picked my hair style out and had my first trial run, it will be something like this:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/hair2.jpg

And we sent our invites out which was a HUGE ordeal!!My mother saw those cards in Hallmark that play music and found one that plays the wedding march and was obsessed with figuring out how to get our invites so they would play music when they were opened.

We ended up purchasing 125 hallmark card directly from them and cutting out the music mechanisum and gluing them into our intives. it was A LOT of work! but well worth it!!!! the responce from everyone has been amazing and RSVPS are pouring in!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02588-1.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02589-1.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02594-1.jpg

We've also purchased our favors. Photo albums that hold 100 pictures. We want to set up a photo exchaged web site somehow, still haven't worked the detail out, and allow everyone wo post their pictures from the whole trip. This way it would help people to fill their albums.
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/7T000C.jpg

Also one of the biggest things we cut from our budget was these small vellum cones filled with lilly of the valley they were going to be $350 each. we wanted them to hang on the pews. I decided to make them for $80 for all 12
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02597.jpgfake flowers ofcourse!

Brian got his tux picked out from Carollallens
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02486.jpg

And lots of other things to come like bridal party gifts!:banana:

Lizby
01-16-2008, 08:21 PM
Wow, everything looks fantastic! I love the flower wands and the musical invitations are such a unique idea! The food sounds delicious too...the slipper looks great. I can't wait to read more!

tink774
01-16-2008, 09:06 PM
Oh my, your buffet menu has me drooling!! It's wonderful that the chef is able to put that together for you. If you don't mind, about how much is it costing altogether to have stations from so many different countries?

And your invitations are gorgeous. What a cute idea to put the music gadgets inside!

It sounds like your wedding is going to be amazing, and I can't wait to read more! :yay:

figmentfan814
01-16-2008, 09:23 PM
Wow, it's so exciting to read all your updates :cool1:

The food sounds fantastic; we also had to make some cuts once we got the initial budget. I love the floral wands, we're getting one for our flowergirl and they are so cute. I've seen other weddings where they have used them for the bridesmaids too and it's such a great touch.

The music in the invitations sounds amazing! I can't imagine how much work that must have been; did Hallmark allow you to order them direct? I hope you have a Gold Crown card to get the reward vouchers back from Hallmark; that would be a nice bonus :wizard:

caryndisneydiva
01-16-2008, 10:38 PM
that music invitation is fantastic! what a great idea! i wonder if i could do that for my thank you notes...

our menu's are similar, though yours is a lot bigger! i'm doing the pasta station and mashed potato martini's as well! i'll post pics when i get back in 2 weeks so you can see how they look!

i also got the rose wands for my sisters, i'm excited about them because they're so different. i bought something for them to decorate them with as well!!!

twiu
01-16-2008, 10:42 PM
Okay... so I'm jealous! Reading your PJ makes me hungry and excited. I'm jealous because you my dear, have your crap together! Good job. Anyway, I'm curious about your vellum cones. How did you make them? I've been trying to figure out a way to do that so any help would be much appreciated. I'm not too crafty so if you can be specific about the type of paper and sizes - that would be wonderful!!!

I love your PJ and can't wait til you post pics of your wedding. I'm doing ADH too so I'm looking forward to yours for inspiration! (Although by the time you're done with your honeymoon, my wedding will be right around the corner!)

Keira1387
01-16-2008, 10:45 PM
I just wanted to stop by and say I love all your plans so far! I got my dress from allure too! I love their dresses! Your menu sounds amazing!! Such a good idea for the invitations! Can't wait to read more!

JaxTeach
01-17-2008, 08:18 AM
Your invites sound so cool! I'm sure it was quite an ordeal getting those music players in, but well worth it I imagine!

I love your flowergirl dress! That is adorable. She will love having a flower wand.

I can't get over your menu! That sounds fantastic. I like the idea of having foods from around the world.

I also like your vellum flower cone. It's even better that you are able to make them yourself at a fraction of the cost!

Looking forward to reading more about your plans!

orangetiggs
01-17-2008, 08:22 AM
Whats that beef dish you ahd with the asparagus at the top of your planning session pics??

It looks so nice we have our tasting in 19 days and I like the look of that!

hope1826
01-17-2008, 11:45 AM
I had never seen your PJ until now. Congrats!! Everything looks wonderful and I LOVE your dress!!

Ms.Grumpy
01-17-2008, 02:13 PM
Your invitations are beautiful and the added music will make them memorable to all your guest.:thumbsup2
Your menu has my mouth watering! All that food sounds delicious.
:cheer2:

Bostonbride6292008
01-17-2008, 02:47 PM
I love your invites they look amazing! Can I ask you how much they were or how you made them? Also your menu looks amazing do you know what the breakdown was per person?

CutieBugNY
01-17-2008, 06:59 PM
Thanks everyone for such wonderful comments!! It makes me feel good that at least someone thinks I have my self together, with all my lists I wonder sometimes.:confused: Pluswe are tring to keep a lot of the specail touches of our wedding a surprise for family and friends so it's nice to be able to tell people!

Ok a few responces before I post more pics.

The dinner cost is $110 p/p more then most menus but we felt it was way worth it!

The beef dish in the picture is a beef filet in a mushroom wine sauce it was so awesome! When i sent in my planning check list I wrote "some sort of beef, either filet or prime rib with a mushroom wine sauce" and that what the chef came up with.

The vellum cones are very easy to make for anyone wanting to cut costs.I bought a sheet of vellum in 8x11 from Michael's craft store. I sort of swirled it around to make the cone shape and use glue dots to hold it in place. Then I added pink bows to each side (not shown in picture) and teh pearls using a hot glus gun. I bought the bouquets of lilly of the valley at Joanns fabric store and just placed them inside. That's it!

Again thanks for all the well wishing I'm glad I finally found time to up-date! :woohoo:

CutieBugNY
01-17-2008, 07:34 PM
First the groomsmen:
We totally stole this idea from my best friend whose fiance gave the same gift. We got the guys Humidor kits from Cheaphumadors.com They are based in Tampa so they took no time for us to get. Each guy gets:
-a humador
-pocket cigar holder, holds two cigars
-a brass and wood ash tray
-a gillatien cigar cutter
and ofcourse we are going to get cigars to put in them
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02700.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02702.jpg

Ok now the Bridesmaids:
First I made these awesome bags with pink mickey fabric that I found in Walmart to put all their stuff in. Then I filled the bag with a mani/pedi kit from the $1 section of Target, some pink nail polishes again Target, a picture frame from teh dollar store, and a white purse that filled with fragancees and lotions which i picked up on a yard sale.

Then a bought these cute gift bags and put all their accessories for the big day in it. Their tiara, a pink mickey bracelett I liked and their necklace and earrings which I also made. **Can you see the hidden mickeys?**

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02703.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02704.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02706.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02707.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02708.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02710.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02712.jpg

GlobalDiva
01-17-2008, 09:22 PM
I love your bags!! You're so creative!

alauniira
01-17-2008, 11:00 PM
I can't even begin to tell you how impressed I am with all the work you've done!! Was the jewelry hard to make? Its amazing!

figmentfan814
01-17-2008, 11:12 PM
The jewelry is super cute, I definitely wouldn't have the patiece to make it :goodvibes I have seen the gift bags in catalogs and thought they were so cute! How long ago did you get the Mickey fabric from Walmart?

CutieBugNY
01-19-2008, 08:08 AM
The necklaces weren't hard to make at all, I saw them in a jewelry craft book and being the Disney girl that I am immeadiately saw the hidden Mickey value to them! :laughing: I could email the directions if anyone wants just PM me.

The fabric I got in Walmart I would say back in November? But I got it in NY and then when I decided I wanted to make a bag for myself to match I couldn't find it down here in FL. I had to ask my mom to get some more and ship it down to me.

tatapatch
01-19-2008, 10:25 AM
I reall love your bridesmaid gifts! How cute and creative!

tatapatch
01-19-2008, 10:47 AM
We have selected our music:
Prelude/guest seating: Can you feel the love tonight
Parents /grandparetns: A dream is a wish your heart makes
officiant/groom/groomsmen: Rondeau Theme
Bridesmaids: Cinderella at the Palace
Bride: Traditional Bridal Chorus
Major Domo: Chimming of the hour
Unity Candle: All I ask of You
Recessional: When you wish upon a star
Guest exit: Disney Medley

Anybody know where I can get a recording or music to the songs your have picked out? I would love to have a couple of these songs!

CutieBugNY
01-20-2008, 01:21 PM
I chose all these sogns from the CD they send you when you get your planning packet. They aren't full versions though just a min or so you can decide if you like it. I was told that the organist can play just about anything you'd like though. Also if your looking for Disney wedding music they do have the DFTW CD with just about every Disney love song on it.

CutieBugNY
04-04-2008, 09:16 PM
So if anyone has read the ADH seating thread they alreay know my current situation. So feel free to skip ahead...;)

We are only 6 weeks out now and things are winding down. My parents had been going back and forth about getting the Cindy Coach for me or not. My mom wanted it, my Dad thinks its too much $. I agreed with both. I LOVE IT! but it's way expensive. So I asked my planner to call them and let them decide what they wanted to do. So she did that, but also decided to throw in that she thinks our seating at the ADH is going to be too tight. :confused3 Like where did that come from? We have 170 comming, we budgeted for 175 so back when we started planning they knew how many people it woul be. ww wanted to remove all the existing seating. If your not fiamilire with ADH it's all tables of 3 and 4. And we wanted to bring in tables for 10. So now 17 tables of ten is going to be too tight.

So she told my mother she wants to go back to the existing seating and put 4 ten tables on the dance floor. I am freaking out!:scared1: I have already made all my seating card with little glass slippers and made all my table names and cards for that. We have several families of 5, 6 and 7 how will they sit together? Plus if we go small tables do we still get the linens? And I loose all my super Cool candelabera center peices, theyd just be on the 4 main tables. And HOW do we choose the 40 people to sit on the dance floor? We did all 10's b/c we wanted everyone to feel treated equally. SO I don't know.

I emailed her a bunch of questions and she is going to call me tomorrow with hopefully some good answers.

But I did end up getting the COACH!!!!!!:banana:

CutieBugNY
04-04-2008, 09:36 PM
So our Welcome bags are almost done. The only things I need to add is the park maps from our planner, 2 small bags of snacks , doritoes, pretzles something, and one of my bridesmaids is making mickey shaped soap. they look like the ears, shes using the ice cube trays. They will be clear pink with sparkles in them and small like cherry blossom! Other then that we're done. So here they are!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02816.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02817.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02821.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02820.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02824.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02823.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02831.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02832.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02826.jpg

We included 2 bottles of water with lables that we ordered from Oriental Trading. a wedding candle we got loads of at a garage sale. Bride and groom mints, a mickey pen and a post card that is pre-stamped and addressed to us, a welcome letter, a crossword and wordsearch, a list of our favorite things to do in Disney, sort of a do not miss list, a magic Kingdom scavenger hunt brochure, and a hiddle mickey brochure, a travel ararm clock, and the coolest thing of all the mickey tote with our guests names on them!

CutieBugNY
04-04-2008, 09:44 PM
So my FMIL wanted to get involved and help us do something. So she went online and bought a Disney brother embroidering machine. SHe has never sewed a day in her life! But it turns out that didn't matter! The machine was awesome it did all the work for you, you just change the thread colors!! So through a series of events I ended up with one too!!

She wanted to make the tote bags to add to our welcome bags. So she puts on the michey with her machine and I add all the names on mine. So Now forget about it I'm adding Disney charaters to everything!!

Here is our tote bag!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02827.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02829.jpg

oh and I think I might add our mnames to our honeymoon regestry tote too!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02830.jpg

And we made all the bridal party and close family shirts! The guys will wear them when they play golf on Fridaya dn the girls can wear them when we go to the Bibbidi-bobbidi- boutique to get out princess makeovers on friday morning! We asked the bridal party who their favorite Disney character was.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02833.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02834.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02835.jpg

Here's the machine I sware anyone can use it!!!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02836.jpg

CutieBugNY
04-04-2008, 10:18 PM
Ok last post for the night, promise!

I had my first fitting last week. All she did was pin it b/c I lost over 20lbs and I'm still loosing. She didn't want to take it all in and then have to take it all in again. But she did get to do the bussle. And I loved my dress before, and she made me love it even more. The bussle she made was nothing like the one they showed me at the store. She took the whole train and made it into an insert in the back of the dress. So princess-like!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/P1000135.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/P1000133.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/P1000132.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/P1000131.jpg

Plus my flower girls got their dresses too. They look aborable! I was thinking about giving them fairy wings. Anyone do this before?

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02736.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02737.jpg

Mama of Indybride
04-04-2008, 11:12 PM
I am going to look for that embroidery machine right now! I never knew there was such a thing! :cool1:

Your dress is lovely, and your little flower girls are beyond adorable!!

Congratulations!

figmentfan814
04-04-2008, 11:40 PM
The shirts look fantastic, I never knew that machine existed, how cool :cool1:

I completely understand your frustration over the tables, I'm sure you'll be able to work it out with your planner :goodvibes

The pink roses are your dresses are so unique, I really wanted some color on my dress, but wasn't able to find what I wanted.

For the flowergirls, I saw on a bridal site where they did floral wings for the little girls. Although, my MOH loves wings and says that she is going to make everyone wear wings in her wedding. Here's a picture of the floral ones that I saw online:
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x62/vcf81/wings.jpg

Your welcome bags are great, I love the custom gift bags. Our guests really enjoyed having their names on canvas totes, so I'm sure your guests will love them too. We did a crossword puzzle too, I thought it was so much fun!

pink_tink8i8
04-05-2008, 04:11 PM
your embroidered stuff is amazing!!!!! excellent job :thumbsup2 your flowergirl dresses are too precious!

cameron991
04-05-2008, 04:59 PM
I may have missed it but where did you get the giftbags? They are adorable!!

Suzanne

29apr00
04-05-2008, 07:34 PM
Oh wow your dress is beautiful!! The bags look lovely,

WithDisneySpirit
04-05-2008, 10:02 PM
Your wedding planning is truly awesome! I love the jewelry and the bags (wish I had that machine :lovestruc ) Your dress and the flower girl dresses are so beautiful!!!

c1nd3r311a52010
04-05-2008, 11:37 PM
Everything is coming together you must be really excited.

CutieBugNY
04-06-2008, 10:30 PM
I may have missed it but where did you get the giftbags? They are adorable!!

Suzanne

We bought the gift bags from favorsyoukeep.com they had loads of type of bags and boxes and lots of little grafics to choose from.

Lynn5700
04-07-2008, 12:15 AM
That machine is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE your bustle,wow your dress is gorgeous and the flower girl's are just adorable!!!!!!

lpizzuro123
04-07-2008, 09:17 AM
Love the way everything is coming together. Good luck with the table seatings at ADH. We are having our reception there this November but only for 60 people but I am really interested in where you sit everyone. We definately do not want the dance floor too crowded.

I also just love your dress and the way it is being brought up in the back.

I have seen that machine before but never knew if it was easy to work or not. Now I will definately have to look into it.

Linda

CutieBugNY
04-13-2008, 09:55 PM
OK so after much going back and forth and about a million calls and emails to our planner we've switched our reception location. And yeas it's less then 5 weeks out! :cool1:

But besides the caos that followed the initial disission we're right back on schedule. Ireally feel like I was tring to get an atmosphere in the ADH that just might not be possible. Our florest described our wedding as "Sparkely Elagance" and I just don't think ADH fit the bill. So we've moved everything over to AAR, and we couldn't be more excited! Not being about to put everyone at tables of ten turned out the be the best thing that could of happened. Really I'm not sure why we didn't look at AAR in teh first place. :confused3

Regardless a lot of things had to change, mainly times. We moved from a 2:30 ceremony to a 7:30 one, and luckily enough everyone was able to still make it. Meaning hair/makeup Rev. Jack, and all our other locations were available too.

Next we had to tackle the idea of how to inform guests. We ahd originally snet out a newsletter with just ramdom infor and bus schedules so we figured this would be the best way. But we also went ahead and made a lot of phone calls! Another good call was mom mother grabbing our new newsletter and bringing it with us to my suprise shower, we were able to make an announcement there and hand a whole bunch out to save on stamps. :banana:

Only 4 more days till we have to pay our bill, although we're not sure waht it is, but we're feeling fine and floating on :cloud9:

Our planner was stupendus once we made the choice, she flew into high gear and made all teh arrangments to make the switch, she also got me loads of pictures of the AAR, a floor/seating plan, a new budget and BEO all in only a few hours after speeking with her!

I have a bunch of pictures to post too of both my showers and several more projects I've finished like decorating a coach for the cake table, and my minnie bride ears! But in the mean time I'm writing out thank yous and finishing up the last bunch of totes for the welcome bags.

all I can say is THANK GOODNESS THIS WEEK WAS SPRING BREAK! :woohoo: :yay: :cheer2:

figmentfan814
04-13-2008, 10:39 PM
The Rotunda is an amazing location and I know you won't be disappointed. The rotunda is absolutely beautiful, it is wonderful for dramatic positions. I ours were a little different for a ceremony, but I know it will be just as great for your reception.

CutieBugNY
05-10-2008, 07:44 AM
So I haven't been keeping up with my PJ as much as a would of liked but, hey life is hectic! Perhaps once the wedding over I'll have extra time? Yeah right I doubt it :rotfl:

Well here is where we stand at 1 week left. PS by this time next week (7:57am) I hope I'm still relaxed and asleep, but I doubt it!

I really feel like most everything is done at this piont. Except ofcourse we have to pack. and we're still trying to figure out how to get everything over to orlando. We have a few relatives who have offered to help so I guess we're going to see what we can send with them and then if we really have to we'll rent a van for the rest. Listen to all the stuff we have to haul!

The biggest things are the 75 welcome bags, I have them all placed in large boxes, and they just take up so much room!
then we have 4 med size boxes filled with our photo album favors. Which by the way I looked at last week and relized I wrote the wrong code for our photo exchange web site, and had to make a sticker with the right code and place it on each letter inside each album. which I did while I watched the Disney Royal specail on travel channel last weekend. :goodvibes

Then we have a box with all our place cards, and place card holders, in alphabetical order ofcourse.
a fairly large box of items for the reception, (guest book, pen, table names, personalized napkins and stirers)
a box with 12 vellum cones for pew markers, and a "glass"slipper for major Domo to use. 2 baskets of programs, 2 baskets of bubbles, an isle runner, a carrage that I decorated for our cake table, our unity candle stand, gifts for our whole family, our attendents, flower girls ect.. all the golf shirsts, goodie bags for the kids at the reception,

oh and wait we still have to fit our luggage for a weeks trip, my huge dress and crinelin

and did I mention I drive a VW BUG!!! :lmao:
It's going to be like a clown car when we get to the resort to check in. Thank goodness we're going to have help! And our planner is letting us drop everything off Thursday when we arrive, so it doesn't have to sit in our cars or be brought into the hotel. :banana: LOVE HER!!!

Yesterday I finally got all my school stuff straightened away for the sub I'll be having for the next 2 weeks! So I really feel like a HUGE wight has been lifted. So with loads more to report I'm sure I'll see if over the next few days I can post some more pics of things. and I'll for sure post when we get back.

ONE WEKK AWAY!!! and ONLY 4 DAYS TILL WE LEAVE!!! :cool1: :cool1:

padisneyfour
05-10-2008, 07:53 AM
Congrats.... you have to be getting the excited.... best wishes and enjoy! You will have a truly magical day:goodvibes

29apr00
05-10-2008, 09:36 AM
you've got a lot of stuff, but it'll be fine!

tink774
05-10-2008, 12:13 PM
:cheer2: How exciting to be so close to the big day!!! I just got caught up, and your reception at AAR will be so gorgeous!

By the way, that embroidery machine is amazing! I can't imagine all the fun I would have stitching Disney characters onto things!

Congratulations, and I'll be sending lots of pixie dust your way next week! pixiedust:

figmentfan814
05-12-2008, 09:28 AM
Sounds like you will be really packed in your car! On the bright side, at least you're not paying for shipping for it. We ended up paying around $150 to ship all of our stuff including my dress. I'm so excited to see your reception pictures in the AAR. I love my shots from our ceremony and it is so neat to see the contrasts for a reception.

CutieBugNY
05-12-2008, 07:43 PM
OK so my Mother's cuz said they would come over and lend us a good portion of their mini van to take over as much as they could. Good news is they fit all the items we need to drop off to our wedding planner. The bad news is we still have loads left to split between our two tiny cars! But Knowing all the magor items are together in one car and will all get there together is good

Here's everything in the garage
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02967.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02969.jpg

Here it is all fitting into my cuz car.
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02971.jpg

My suitcase is almost packed!
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02973.jpg

Is it bad that this has nothing but lingere in it?:cutie:
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02974.jpg

The emergency Wedding day kit my mother made for me.
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02975.jpg

Tyson wants to come too!
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02977.jpg

All the other things we still need to take
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02978.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02979.jpg

The golf towels we made for the guys who are playing golf on Friday.
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02980.jpg

29apr00
05-12-2008, 08:07 PM
WOW Look at all that stuff!! Can i still put in my RSVP??? :worship:

WithDisneySpirit
05-12-2008, 08:46 PM
Whew! You have worked hard :scared1: That is a lot of stuff. You just made my vow renewal look ultra small fry stuff :rotfl:

Can't wait to hear how wonderful a time you have - best wishes for a beautiful day! :goodvibes

figmentfan814
05-12-2008, 08:55 PM
Thankfully your parents are loaning some space in their van :thumbsup2 Your emergency kit is great; my bridesmaids made me one the night before the wedding. I got the white Minnie bag you have in the picture with your kitty from my maid of honor along with a lot of other goodies. So, what is your final guest count? It looks like you have a good amount of Welcome Bags.

lov2b@disney
05-13-2008, 06:52 AM
Fun,fun, fun!!!! Your almost there!

Bouncy bounce
05-17-2008, 08:52 AM
Happy Wedding Day!!:bride:

padisneyfour
05-17-2008, 09:12 AM
pixiedust: Happy wedding day!::bride: pixiedust: CONGRATS!

DecemberBride
05-17-2008, 09:30 AM
Happy Wedding Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:cheer2:

Lizby
05-17-2008, 09:34 AM
:cheer2: :bride: HAPPY WEDDING DAY!!!!!!:bride: :cheer2:

lov2b@disney
05-17-2008, 07:34 PM
BEST WISHES ON YOUR WEDDING DAY!!!

BaBeeCee14
05-17-2008, 07:49 PM
Happy Wedding day!!! :groom: :bride:

Keira1387
05-17-2008, 09:51 PM
HAPPY WEDDING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

figmentfan814
05-19-2008, 09:37 AM
I know I'm a couple of days late, but I hope you had a beautiful wedding!

Congratulations!:bride:

29apr00
05-19-2008, 09:39 AM
darn weekend, I missed it! :headache:

Happy belated wedding day, I hope it was as Magical as you imagined it to be!!

Can't wait to see pics when you get back!

Jennifer

CutieBugNY
05-20-2008, 02:47 PM
Thank you all for the well wishes!

We had an absolutly FABULOUS DAY!!! It went so smoothly and everything was just he way I had pictured it! Ihave about a million pictures to post so when we get home later this week I'l have to start on my Trip report. Until then we are enjoying our room at the Bordwalk villas and hanging out with a few of our friends who stayed for the week. We have our reservations at the castle tonight to watch wishes and we are super excited!! after that we plan on closing the boardwalk bars down! Thanks to everyone again and I promise I'll get going on pics when I get home on Thursday!!

Keira1387
05-20-2008, 02:50 PM
Glad you guys had an amazing wedding!!! Can't wait to see your pictures!!! Enjoy the rest of your honeymoon!!!

29apr00
05-21-2008, 08:44 AM
Congratluations!! I can't wait to hear all about your big day, and the rest of your honeymoon!!

Jennifer

figmentfan814
05-21-2008, 09:50 AM
I'm so glad that everything went as planned; looking forward to reading all about it :cool1:

accountingbabe08
05-30-2008, 08:40 AM
Happy Belated Wedding Wishes coming your way!!!!:goodvibes

CutieBugNY
07-19-2009, 04:13 PM
I can't beleve how much live gets in the way once the weddings all over! I never posted any of my pictures after we got back I'm so ashamed! I'm going to get working on it right now!

CutieBugNY
07-19-2009, 04:50 PM
After getting to Disney and dropping off all of our boxes that we packed the cars out with to our planner we met up with our Families for a surprise we had planned for all of our close family that had come into town. We had arranged for the yaht at the Grand Floridian to take us all on a fireworks cruise. Everyone was super surprise and blown away when they saw what we had in store for them! Knowing that We had planed something to thank everyone for coming and all the hard work over the past year was well worth the price of the event! After the fireworks we traveled around and got to view the water electrical parade and to top off the night they brought us around to the wedding pavillion for a late night peek of how it looked form the waters edge! We were So glad we planned this night!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02987.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02988.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02990.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02992.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC02993.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC03007.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC03013.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC03027.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC_0030.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC_0039.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC_0070.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/Picture102.jpg

CutieBugNY
07-19-2009, 05:14 PM
The next day The boys and girls went there separte ways. The guys went golfing at Disney's Magnolia golf course. All the Groomsmen, both Dad's and anyone else who wanted to go. We had placed an announcment in our newsletters and invited any guest who wanted to play in all we had 20 guys go out for the trip. From what I hear they had a fantastic time!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/brianandkatieswedding009.jpg

The girls, my bridesmaids and flower girls I had meet up in Down Town Disney for a special Surprise! I arranged to have my wedding party made into Princesses at the Bippity Boppity Boutique! They were not all thrilled especailly my martine of honor, who let me know in her toast at the reception. but they all went a long with it with a smile and no one said a word and I know in the end they all had a great time! Yeah we looked silly but it was so much fun! When we were all done they did a specail dance and taught us all how to wave like princesses and introduced us to the whole store! Just a bit of that Pixie Dust Magic that made the event even more special!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC03031.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC03034.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC03036.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC03043.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC03044.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC03047.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC03050.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC03051.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC_0123.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC_0134.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/p2314i45608r226182950.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC03054.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC03052.jpg

We had our rehursal at the Grand Floridian Ballroom since the Wedding Pavillion was hosting a wedding that night and then My In Laws hosted a Beach BBQ at the Grand Floridian for our entire guest list! It was absolutly perfect! We got to greet everyone and really start our wedding weekend off with a Bang! It also had the perfect view of the Wedding Pavilion where our events would be tomorrow.At the end of the party we even had the water eletrical parade pass us by n the beach!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/47b8db38b3127ccec47274e475f00000001.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/47b8db38b3127ccec4722e02f40b0000001.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/47b8db38b3127ccec4724445f4790000001.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/l_1d6f1382a8634a6307e9c00411ea0f79.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/47b8db38b3127ccec473a97c15d20000001.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/47b8db38b3127ccec4736d9815540000001.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/l_8e38f1ff11fd385cc8e9dafce3a20cc9.jpg

After the BBQ we hoped on the monorail and headed to the Magic Kingdom to join most of our guest at the Pirate Princess party that was going on that evening. It worked out so well! We had posted the information in our newsletter to invite our guests for the After BBQ event. We let them know that it was separate admition but cheaper then your normal park pass. It was a great opertunity for guest that wouldn't normally get to see the parks to get a little taste and a smaller price. We were glad most of our guest took us up on the offer. We had a Magical night with ofcourse more fireworks!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/p2314i45439r596350459.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/p2314i44948r861981784.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/l_03e9a445491bceb17e15c68803c326bb.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/Picture120.jpg

figmentfan814
07-20-2009, 09:50 AM
It's so great to see that you came back to give us a report on your wedding. The Wishes cruise looks like it was a lot of fun for everyone. I have done one before, but never on the yacht :goodvibes It's so cute that you took your bridesmaids to the BBBB princess: Did you end up keeping it in very long? I have always wanted to do that myself, although I think one or two of my bridesmaids probably would have complained. We went to the Pirate & Princess Party for my bachelorette party; I wish they didn't discontinue that event, it really was a lot of fun!

Looking forward to reading more and welcome back!

dizneyfreak
07-20-2009, 12:00 PM
I know I'm late to the party, but I just read your whole PJ and start of your TR. I'm loving it! All the little touches you did are amazing and I can't wait to read about the rest!

Anna Marie

KSchwagg86
07-20-2009, 05:40 PM
This is so exciting! Keep the pictures coming! :love::surfweb:

spacerangerqueen
07-20-2009, 06:14 PM
Loving the TR. I was totally at the Pirate and Princess party that night! My MOH was in town and I got us tix then next day we drove to Alabama for a wedding reception.
Don't you just love the fireworks at the P&PP? I have the soundtrack on my ipod it's one of my favorites!

polynesianbride
07-22-2009, 09:16 AM
Just joining in! Everything looks like so much fun so far- I really hope you keep going cuz I can't wait to see the actual wedding day! Do you mind sharing exactly what you ordered for your fireworks cruise and how much it cost? I'm guessing you had it done through Grand Floridian private dining but have heard it's really expensive and need to know if I can work this into my budget- thanks!

Wish on a Star
07-22-2009, 02:21 PM
Everything looks beautiful and so much fun! I cant wait to see more!

KSchwagg86
07-23-2009, 05:03 PM
Don't leave us hanging! :surfweb::cheer2:

CutieBugNY
08-13-2009, 05:32 PM
Again sorry for not keeping up with this but I wanted to make sure the monitor moved it before I loaded too many pictures and things. Didn't want to get in troubble ya know.

As for the BBB most of my girls did love it especailly my flower girls. We kept the hair styles in all day at the pool and up until the rehursal. Although, I really did contumplate leaving it in for the rehursal as well :rotfl2:

Since I'm not at home I don't have the emails from the Floridian to tell you exactlly what we got and what it cost but when I make it there later this week I will. Off the top of my head we had:

2 bottles of champaign
chocolate covered strawberries
and assorment of cream puff pasteries
and soda I think

The cruise was one of the best things we did! I would do it again in a heart beat. I did book it through the grand floridian and they tranfer you to the caterers to plan the food. Really if you're looking to cut cost you don't have to do food at all.

OK Next Up Getting Ready and the BIG DAY!

figmentfan814
08-13-2009, 10:59 PM
The Grand really does sound like it was amazing. Looking forward to seeing the big day!

29apr00
08-14-2009, 08:46 AM
the cruise on the Grand One looks so relaxing! yay for getting everyone into BBB! I bet that was a great time! And the BBQ looks like fun too! What a great start to the wedding!

Can't wait for more!

CutieBugNY
08-19-2009, 07:00 PM
This is the only e-mail information I could find about the boat. It only seems to have food prices. Hope this helps a little bit.

Good evening Katie,

This is to confirm your order for delivery to our Grand 1 Yacht on Thursday, May 15, 2008. Your order will be aboard our yacht at 9:30 pm when you group arrives. Please review your order and let me know if you have any questions. Please add 6.5% tax and 18% gratuity to your order. We will need a credit card to guarantee your order.

1 Dozen Chocolate Dipped Strawberries at $48.00 per dozen
1 Dozen Assorted Cookies (Sugar, Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal) at $36.00 per dozen
2 Dozen Assorted Miniature French Pastries at $36.00 per dozen
4 Carafes of Coffee at $6.99 each
3 Carafes of Ice Tea at $7.99 each
2 bottles of Domaine Ste. Michelle, Blanc de Blanc at $35.00 each

CutieBugNY
08-19-2009, 07:31 PM
My best Friend and Matron of honor had stayed with me in my soon to be honeymoon suite at the Boardwalk Villas after the pirate the princess party. So we woke up probably earlier then we should have. My sister in law stoped by with coffee and dounuts after calling my room at like 7:00am to see if I was up, and wasn't! The coffee and dounuts made up for it! :thumbsup2

Then before I knew it My father was at the door with more coffee and more breakfast food from the Boardwalk bakery. I guess everyone knew I didn't want to go walking around the hotel since I wasn't sure where my future husband would be and we were staying in the same hotel, all be it him with his folks and I in the comfort of the suite:cool1:

So we ate and gabed and played music from the TV really loud and sang along I was a really fun morning. Then I decided it was getting late and I better go shower because the rest of the girls would be there soon and hair and makeup would be under way before I knew it. So around 12ish we started getting ready and slowly but surely my girls all turned up. Hair and makeup showed up at 1:00 and did my whole bridal party. even the flower girls. We had mamosas and just enjoyed the afternoon before the rush of later on.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0001a-1.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0006a-1.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0013a-1.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0003a.jpg
Flowers Arrived along with Photography around 4:00

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0004a.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0018a-1.jpg
I added charms to my bouquet with Brian & my initials and one for my mom and dad

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0019a.jpg
I added my hidden Mickey Pin to my dress

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0008a.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0010a.jpg
Handed out the wands for each girl. And then showed them how to use them like true fairy Princesses!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0014a.jpg
Then I finished getting ready myself

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0037a.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0036a.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0021a.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0026a.jpg
And my One Year old nephew played with everyones shoes
While All this was going on the Guys were down in the lobby getting thier Photos taken.

figmentfan814
08-19-2009, 08:22 PM
I love how you got to have such a relaxing morning. That is one regret about having an Epcot ceremony, we had to get up so early and were so rushed that morning! Your floral wands were really pretty and I love how the bridesmaids all have tiaras princess: Your face in the one shot before you're showing them the wands is so cute, you can really see the excitement in your face! I wore a University of Michigan garter, so it was cute to see your Penn State one. The charms on the bouquet were a nice touch too. I did photo ones with my grandparents who had passed away. The Mickey pins on your dress and shoes are cute too, where did you get them?

CutieBugNY
08-19-2009, 08:37 PM
The guys had their photos taken in the lobby, bar area, and the back courtyard of the Boardwalk Hotel

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0254a.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0251a.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0041a-1.jpg
And ofcourse they goofed around

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0052a.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0055a.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0056a.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0062a.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0063a.jpg

Then the guys got into the limo and were taken over to the Wedding Pavilion to wait for us to arrive

As soon as they were gone my Planner called up and told us it was time to "COME ON DOWN!"
:banana:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0067a.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0081a.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0093a.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0091a.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0266a.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0272a.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0273a.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0276a.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0279a.jpg

These are some of the only shots I told the guy I HAD TO HAVE and they came out AWESOME!!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0281a.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0099a.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0100a.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0087a.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0088a.jpg

CutieBugNY
08-19-2009, 08:39 PM
I loved the pictures they took of the little details

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0080a.jpg
Me and my extreemly handsom nephew!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0285a.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0103a.jpg
Then we all got into the limo and headed over to the Wedding Pavilon to drop the girls off. The limo then drove my parents and I over to the Grand Floridian to take a few more pictures and to catch our ride to the Pavilion.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0287a.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0106a.jpg

This was one of the Highlights of the day for me! There must have been 100 people standing outside by the coach. And all the little girls thought I was Cinderella and wanted pictures and autographs! and they all waited and waved when we drove off :love:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0107a.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0110a.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0111a.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0112a.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0113a.jpg

And then we arrived at the Pavilion and headed in to start the ceremony

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0114a.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/051781-0115a.jpg

figmentfan814
08-19-2009, 10:14 PM
The fairy wings for the girls are so cute, I had to send that to my maid of honor who has always said she wants to do something like that at her wedding. Are there 2 small star wands in your bouquet? I love all the fairytale touches and of course the coach shots are beautiful!

AbbyPan
08-20-2009, 10:42 AM
Your pictures are so fun & so cute!! I love it!!

MainStMandy
08-20-2009, 11:18 AM
Wow, you madea beautiful bride! I absolutely adore the hidden Mickey's everywhere, especially on your shoes!!!

KSchwagg86
08-22-2009, 04:19 PM
LOVE the pics! And I'm a nittany lion too! WE ARE...

CutieBugNY
08-23-2009, 03:39 PM
:cheer2:PENN STATE!!!:cheer2:

CutieBugNY
08-23-2009, 04:34 PM
Sorry I just came across these pictures from the morning before the wedding and had to post a few of them. They are filled with such Good Memories :goodvibes

The cute towel critters we had in our room
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC03056.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC03057.jpg

The room itself. I loved it!
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC03058.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC03074.jpg

And the view from our balcony
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC03062.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC03063.jpg
We got to see Fantasmic from the balcony when we happend to be in the room at those times.

My matron of honor who slept over
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC03067.jpg

Carolallans came to steam all our dresses since we all had to travel to get there. They were great! When my cousin lost her lougage and didn't have a dress to wear to the wedding (not in the wedding party THANK GOD!) they came back to my room and helped her fit into an eavening gown that I had brought with me! And she looked great!
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC03065.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC03068.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC03071.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC03073.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC03077.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC03073.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/p2314i44951r478575882.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/p2314i44977r99442732.jpg

CutieBugNY
08-23-2009, 05:03 PM
Here we are getting ready! We had Beaute-Speciale come do all our hair and make up. Except me and my mom, our friend and hair dresser from NY, who has been doing my hair scince i was born, flew down to come to the wedding and ofcourse she wouldn't let anyone else do my hair on my wedding day

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC_0135.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC_0140.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC_0157.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC_0161.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC_0163.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC_0165.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC_0166.jpg

We also ordered room service for lunch, just a few dishes of stuff to all share
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/p2314i44982r647596579.jpg

My mom and future mother-in-law all dolled up
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/DSC_0169.jpg

I ordered rose petals to be placed in the bedroom so that when we came back it would be all romantic. But they came with all the other floral so I had the flower girls practice throwing the petals all over the room, they had a blast! P.S. by the time we made it back to the room they had all dried up and it just looked like a mess! :laughing:
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/bbugcutie/p2314i44985r483187061.jpg

figmentfan814
08-24-2009, 10:23 AM
The room really is nice and the towel animals are so cute! The last time we were at POR they made a body out of towels. They stuff a jacket, put a hat on it, and put a pair of shoes up the bed. It was so creative; it amazes me what they do with the towels. That's too funny about the rose petals, but at least it looks like the flowergirls had fun playing with them :goodvibes

lpizzuro123
08-24-2009, 10:48 AM
Wow - such great photos. It looked like you had alot of fun getting ready. That is the nice thing about having a later wedding. We were married at 9:00 in Epcot so we started getting ready before 5:00am.

I just love the little flowergirls dresses and their wings. Can't wait to read more.

Linda

Dr.Cinderella
08-29-2009, 02:49 PM
Hi Katie, I love all your wedding photos, theyre beautiful! I saw your invitations you made on the main board and just adore them!! Where did you get all your materials? Thanks!
Marissa

CutieBugNY
08-30-2009, 04:02 PM
Hi Katie, I love all your wedding photos, theyre beautiful! I saw your invitations you made on the main board and just adore them!! Where did you get all your materials? Thanks!
Marissa

The main invite I got from a wilsons invitation kit from joann's fabric and craft store. I got the folder and card stock from mygatsby.com. I got the crystals from jewerlysupply.com. The stickers that closed the folder where just printed on a pink sheet of paper and cut out with a Mickey hole pinch and ran through a sticker maker. And the music divide inside thecard I purchased from our local hallmark store. We placed an order for a lage amour of the music cards we wanted. I think that's it! Hope it helps

dizneyfreak
09-01-2009, 02:28 PM
Wow...let me just tell you first how beautiful you looked! You also looked so relaxed...I sooooo with that how I looked on the morning of my DFTW! :rotfl: I love the flower girls wings and your nephew is adorable. Your face while you are in the coach is classic! You look so stinking happy! I can't wait to see more! :surfweb:

Anna Marie

DznyGal
09-17-2009, 08:11 PM
Love your pictures, love your flowers. Do you remember how much the wands were? I love that idea instead of traditional flowers.

figmentfan814
09-19-2009, 04:44 PM
I hope able to back to share more soon :goodvibes

eileeny
09-06-2010, 11:25 PM
Hi Katie - Love your journal entries and posting. Do you have pictures of your reception, as I am having mine at ADH next May and have been a bit worried about the seating. I have 150 guests and have not figured out what the layout will really look like. Also, can you tell me which resort you stayed at, because i love the fact you had a kitchen, since i have my nieces/nephews with me so it would be a plus if my sis can get a room with one. Thanks.