PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever eat the White Pizza at Tony's?

SGMCO
07-01-2007, 08:44 AM
Hi,
My DS really wants to eat at Tony's Town Square on our next
trip but I am worried because of the negitive food reviews.
We eat mostly Vegetarian and was thinking about ordering the
White Pizza, because it a simple dish so it may not be to bad.
Anyone ever eat the White Pizza? :goodvibes

Huff
07-01-2007, 10:07 AM
There are negative reviews for just about every WDW restaurant. There is a thread here specifically talking about Tony's.

We had a very nice dinner there. Excellent service and good food. From reading reviews the food isn't bad. It's just that peoples tastes vary and some don't care for it while others have said their meals were good.

We were seated outside and the parade came directly in front of our table. Couldn't ask for more!! I do not know about the White Pizza. I had sausage and peppers which was excellent.

punkin712
07-02-2007, 05:37 AM
You should ask someone at Tony's to tell you exactly what is in the white sauce. Alot of places add chicken stock to their sauces for flavor and, unfortunately, they don't always consider that when determining if something is suitable for vegetarians.

ElizabethB
07-02-2007, 06:09 AM
The white pizza at Tony's is delicious!

Soubrette
07-02-2007, 07:46 AM
I had the white pizza a few years back, and it was great. Spinach, garlic, cheese...the basics. Added a salad, and it was a great lunch.

SnwflkCts
07-02-2007, 08:07 AM
I didn't even know they had white pizza! Is that the Pizza Bianca on the menu??

Anyway ... we ate there for lunch on our anniversary and couldn't have been happier. We were seated on the large airy glassed in porch (not outside) and there was actually ROOM between the tables (AMAZING!!). We had a wonderful time. The service was excellent and the meal was satisfying. I was so full (I had spaghetti) that I could only taste the lemon walnut cake and it was DELICIOUS!!

DH talks about going back there again -- we both enjoyed it! Every restaurant gets bad reviews. I think (like people) they have good and bad days!!! Good luck and have a wonderful time! :thumbsup2