PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Newbie here!

cinderella73
06-30-2007, 08:43 PM
I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I have been reading some posts and decided to sign up so I can join in on some of the conversation. I am orginally from the Daytona Beach area in Florida. I grew up down there and my fondest memorys during what at times was a rough childhood was visiting Disney World. I moved up to Pennsylvania a few years ago and am sooo homesick! I am planning to visit again soon with my family in September though! It wont be a long visit as it was not budgeted or planned for and it will be a long drive! But I couldnt wait any longer! My hubby wanted me to wait till income tax but it would fall in regular seasob by then and .... well I will just go then as well! But its been 3 years since my last visit. A unusually long time 4 us. Been up here 6 years now. Anyway hello to everyone. Its nice to see so many other "Disney fanatics" . I feel right at home! :>

Ariel07
06-30-2007, 09:12 PM
Hi there - I am a newbie too :cheer2: this board seems to have soooo much info! I am further down in South Fla (than Daytona). As much as I would love to move somewhere a bit more seasonal and colder, I do love the perk of being just a drive away from Orlando. I too am trying to get there sometime soon!! Have fun!!

I'mNoPrince
06-30-2007, 09:15 PM
:welcome: to the DIS
:party: is always going on
There is some :dancer:
and :jumping1:

But we all know that :disrocks:

kathie859
06-30-2007, 10:31 PM
:wave2: Hello and welcome...I hope you enjoy reading the DISboard as much as I do. I swear, just like Disney, the Dis is addictive.

Tammysue5
06-30-2007, 11:19 PM
Welcome! I am somewhat of a newbie myself! This site has been wonderful. we are planning our first WDW vacation in Sept. (Free dining YEAH!)

Anyway nice to have you here.:banana: :banana: :banana:

ME :hippie: DH :dancer: DS 16 :rockband: DD 8 ::MinnieMo DD 5 princess:

:welcome: :welcome:

rimmer
06-30-2007, 11:22 PM
Welcome :welcome: I too am fairly new and enjoy this site. A wealth of information here. Have fun here and enjoy your trip planning :dance3:

disneygal2007
06-30-2007, 11:29 PM
HI newbie :wave: I'm a newbie to. I love this site u will have so much fun reading about Dis Stuff. We wait till tax time and go in feb if u plan then then u will still be at the value time. Have fun :banana: :thumbsup2

cinderella73
07-01-2007, 10:54 AM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. Just being in here gets me excited for my upcoming trip. I have already garnered so many tips that will help make our trip even better! And of course I just love reading about everyone elses trips as well. Takes me back . BTW I see a lot of abbrevations on here. Is there a guide or something? I am getting a bit lost. For instance what is ffc ? I know its a resturant but not sure which one. I was on the food allergy boards and seeing what to avoid. And I keep seeing stuff like DR and so on.. I am soo confused! lol Thanks!

Unregistered
07-01-2007, 11:07 AM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. Just being in here gets me excited for my upcoming trip. I have already garnered so many tips that will help make our trip even better! And of course I just love reading about everyone elses trips as well. Takes me back . BTW I see a lot of abbrevations on here. Is there a guide or something? I am getting a bit lost. For instance what is ffc ? I know its a resturant but not sure which one. I was on the food allergy boards and seeing what to avoid. And I keep seeing stuff like DR and so on.. I am soo confused! lol Thanks!

WELCOME!!!!!! I am somewhat new as well. Have you checked out the weekly DISunplugged podcasts? Talk about garnering tips---plus, I'll bet you'll LOVE the round table foramt (hilarious!). You can listen to these podcasts while you look around the DISboards!

DisneyGuess
07-01-2007, 03:19 PM
Welcome to the group!!! :cool1:

ziggybaby
07-02-2007, 05:09 AM
:grouphug: Welcome to the DIS :grouphug:

:thumbsup2

Minniespal
07-02-2007, 05:20 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v33/Minniespal/Names/Welcome.gif

cinderella73
07-02-2007, 12:50 PM
Thank u everyone! Yes I just discovered the podcasts. I was listening to them all day yesterday. I am suprised how many people on here are from PA. I am up in the pocono area btw. I can see how this board can be addicting . Its as bad as myspace! lol

byoung
07-02-2007, 08:28 PM
Welcome to the DIS!!!