PDA

View Full Version : Sci Fi and Party of 5

Cinderelli
06-30-2007, 06:11 PM
We've had such a hard time our last few visits getting into Sci Fi with a party of 5 (thus, we haven't been there in several years). We really want to try to get in there this year, but my 180 day mark was today. I hope to call first thing tomorrow. Are there "cars" in Sci Fi that will seat 5 or will we have to split up 3/2?

Thanks,
Lissa

Tree
06-30-2007, 06:33 PM
We were a party of 5 and were in 1 car. It had 3 rows tht 2 people could fit in. There was also a more of a table car that had 3 seats on each side.

Cinderelli
06-30-2007, 06:41 PM
Thanks, Tree,

At least I know they exist. I'll try first thing tomorrow.

Lissa

simonkodousek
06-30-2007, 06:52 PM
I kept calling, and I finally got a car that seats five! :)

goofyboyzmom
06-30-2007, 08:47 PM
We are a family of 5 and eat there each time we go there! You may end up waiting past your ADR and they may try and seat you at one of the regular tables, but if you just wait, you will get a car and will fit 2, 2 and 1. Enjoy!

Jenn Lynn
06-30-2007, 09:35 PM
My family of 5 went when I was in HS and sat in a car. I have a party of 6 booked for later this month. I hope we get a car and not a table. I don't know why we wouldn't fit it a car. Can't they seat 2, 2, and 2?

Becky2005
06-30-2007, 09:42 PM
They definitely have cars that seat 6! Technically could be 7 if one of them is in a High Chair.

We went there on our trip and we were a family of 6, the baby was in a high chair, we had 2 of the kids in front (oldest & 3rd child) then my oldest DS sat by himself in the middle and then DH & I in the back with the baby in a high chair next to us.

So, 2, 1, 2 (plus high chair) & we were in a car. It was definitely a car made for 6, so 5 would fit no problem.

Cinderelli
07-01-2007, 09:03 AM
Thanks for all the responses. We did eat there when the kids were very little and all 3 sat in the same row, right in front of us. However, the last time we were able to eat there - they said they only had availability for a table, not a car. The table experience just wasn't the same. Ever since then, they've never had availability for a car - so I wasn't sure if one even existed that would sit 5.

I'm calling this AM. Wish me luck.

Thanks everyone!

Lissa