PDA

View Full Version : tell me about the fantasmic dinner package!!!

dana1003
06-30-2007, 01:47 PM
worth it ? which restaurant and how are the seats inside??

dporter719
06-30-2007, 02:15 PM
i made an ADR for it and I'm interested in other's opinions as well.

hildarumpole
06-30-2007, 02:24 PM
We did the Hollywood & Vine pkg, because it was the cheapest. It was well worth it. The food was very good and best of all, we didn't have to show up to Fantasmic until 8:30 and got great seats. If you're planning to go on a day the park is busy, I would recommend it.

nateryan
06-30-2007, 04:05 PM
I prefer to do the dinner package. It makes it easier to come and go when you have younger kids. You are closer to the exit when it's time to leave. And you don't have to wait as long in those bleachers for the show to start if you don't want to.

We ate at Hollywood & Vine (and plan to this Nov with the Fantasmic Dinner Package).

The seats are not front and center as some people may expect. They are towards the right if you were looking at the show - still very good to me.

Mr._The_King
06-30-2007, 04:06 PM
We did this two summers ago for our anniversary. We went to the Brown Derby, the food was very good, great service and it was excellent to have guarenteed seating for fantasmic. I would definatley say it was worth the price especially if you are going when the park is crowded.

danielle782001
06-30-2007, 07:21 PM
We just did the package at Mama Melrose. We did not love the food but it IS WORTH IT if you know you want to see Fantasmic. The seats were really close to the stage but not center as pp mentioned. Very good seats. We were told to arrive at the front gate 1/2 hour before the start. When we got there the entire center and left was packed with people. It was really nice not to have to wait on a line. Fantasmic is a really amazing show. It is a must see! Don't sit in the first few rows or you will get wet.

It does not cost ANY extra money. They charge you $10.00 per person if you don't show up or cancel within 48 hours. We used the dining plan. So it was really "worth it". They gave us tickets to show at the gate after we got the check. Again, we really did not love the food at MM. My hubby said his chicken parm was not good at all. I had penne and a vodka sause and the kids got the pizza. Both were okay to good, not great.