PDA

View Full Version : I have the Park Fare-Rehab-Pre-Plated Menu!

kjs1976
06-30-2007, 02:44 PM
:goodvibes To put all of our questions to rest, I called Disney Dining to get the low-down on the pre-plated dinner menu! The CM talked really fast so I got the main entrees down, but not all of the accompaniments. So if you want to know more specifics, it gives you an all important reason to call back!

princess: 1900 Park Fare Pre-Plated Dinner During the Rehabprincess:

Appetizers - choice of one per adult
Strawberry Soup
House Salad
Mushroom Trangolini (good question, the CM and I had no idea either)
Spicey Shrimp over a grit cake

Entrees
Prime Rib with mashed potatoes and house vegetables
Shrimp Penne Pasta
Smoked Pork Loin with a mustard sauce
Pan-Seared Chicken Breast
Grilled Salmon Napoleon
Herb Marinated Tofu

Dessert
Dessert is one per table and it is a dessert tray with various mini-desserts. The CM did not know any more specifics about the type of desserts.

Children's Menu
Appetizers are a vegetable selection which consists of cut of carrots and celery or a fruit cup. Not sure if she mentioned one other as I was busy writing.

Entress are Penne Pasta with meatballs or chicken fingers with mashed potatoes, broccoli and carrots. If you're concerned about the kiddy menu, call back because I was still back tracking on my writing at that point. Sorry!

Breakfast
Scrambled eggs, Mini-Mickey Waffles, stawberry yogurt, breakfast potatoes, sausage, pastries, oatmeal and fresh fruit. This sounds similar to the Ohana character b-fast, which we loved.

There! Now all questions and rumors can be put to rest! I booked the PF dinner on my b-day in Aug. and am quite happy with the decision! Hope this will help other Dis'ers decide!

Have a Disney Day!
:) Kassi

septbaby
06-30-2007, 02:56 PM
I can see you smiling and bouncing as you typed this msg! Happy Birthday and have a wonderful meal at GF with Cindy and Friends.

We're doing the GF Cafe meal in Citricos and are also excited.

Jen66
06-30-2007, 04:13 PM
Thanks! We have the breakfast booked on the 20th of July!! This helps:)

kjs1976
07-16-2007, 10:44 AM
BUMP! Due to recent posts wondering about this.

phlufster
07-16-2007, 11:34 AM
This is NOT the correct menu!!!!!!!!
The adult items are correct, but the childrens are not. There is no meatball penne and no chicken strips.

Childrens menu is:
prime rib tihe brocolini and mashed potatoes, grilled salmon or chicken with rice and broccoli, chicken or cheese pizza, and beef and macaroni.

For appetizers children have a choice of green salad, carrots and celery with ranch, fruit cup or chicken noodle soup.

This is the current correct menu, I work at GFC and can gaurantee that this is correct.

phlufster
07-16-2007, 11:35 AM
Also on the adults appetizers there is a soup of the day, or they can get chicken noodle soup upone request.

Mushroom triangoli is three mushroom raviolis in a mushroom broth with grated vegetables on top, it is excellent!

Leanne1977
07-16-2007, 11:43 AM
Also on the adults appetizers there is a soup of the day, or they can get chicken noodle soup upone request.

Mushroom triangoli is three mushroom raviolis in a mushroom broth with grated vegetables on top, it is excellent!

Can you please confirm for me how the breakfast is served? Is it family style as i am a vegetarian and will need my food seperate from the meat.

Thank you.:thumbsup2 :goodvibes

phlufster
07-16-2007, 11:54 AM
It is plated individually. You can always request that your food is separate, the chefs will accomodate almost anything!

Leanne1977
07-16-2007, 11:59 AM
It is plated individually. You can always request that your food is separate, the chefs will accomodate almost anything!

Thank you for the info.:thumbsup2

Please ignore my question on your other thread.:rolleyes1

phlufster
07-16-2007, 12:03 PM
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1518076

Please follow this link for the correct menu posted by a server at Park Fare with menu item descriptions.

Jocelyn

kjs1976
07-16-2007, 12:32 PM
Instead of saying it was "not correct", you could've politely told me it was "updated" now that they've actually begun serving.

hmp2z
07-16-2007, 12:38 PM
I don't think it was rude to say that the menu you posted was not correct - it really wasn't correct. No one thinks that you were deliberately misleading or making up false information; the CM who gave the information to you just didn't give you the correct information. I think that having the correct menu might make a difference for some people, so I'm glad that she posted it.

Cheers!
Heather W

udsweetpea
07-16-2007, 01:02 PM
When will Park Fare reopen in the old location?

momtoccc
07-16-2007, 02:31 PM
When will Park Fare reopen in the old location?

I'd like to know the answer to this as well... we have ADRs for first week in November.

udsweetpea
07-16-2007, 03:03 PM
I just emailed my scheduling manager at Park Fare (I'm a seasonal cast member there), and he said the renovations are supposed to be done the end of September.

WDWfor5
07-16-2007, 03:14 PM
Instead of saying it was "not correct", you could've politely told me it was "updated" now that they've actually begun serving.

OP -
I just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to post what you found out from the CM who assisted you. Even though it wasn't perfect it gave me a good idea of what would be served and that you had to choose vs. having a appetizer sampler, etc.

I also thought the "this menu IS NOT CORRECT" post was a little harsh. The only discrepancy was the kid meals and you told us in your OP that you were unsure on these.

Thanks again for the info :goodvibes

MinnieTink
08-09-2007, 09:41 AM
Just found this thread.. Thanks so much for the info! I've had these ressies since April as a back up to Teppanyaki in Epcot... We will definitely be checking GFCafe out!