PDA

View Full Version : Food Menus for the lounges

mickeymom629
06-30-2007, 10:21 AM
I got the DDE card for our upcoming trips this next year. I see that many lounges accept this card, but I can't find any food menus for these.

Can anyone tell me where I might find them - I already know about the website for Menus, but it doesn't show the lounges, from what I could see.

Anyone have any suggestions for good lounges for food/drink?

Thanks!

Pixmaus
06-30-2007, 03:09 PM
Great question....I'd be curious about that too....:confused3

jessyj1977
06-30-2007, 03:30 PM
I am not sure about exact menu's, but don't be shocked if they are incredible limited. I know there is a usually a cheese plate, some chips and salsa maybe, maybe some wings, or other small finger foods. There are usually only 5 items total on the menu, which is usual on the back of the drink menu, if memory serves me correctly.

CamColt
06-30-2007, 04:37 PM
Here is the link to the Dis menu page.
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/disneydining.cfm#resorts

Taken from the Martha's Vineyard Lounge page is the following.

Cheese & Fruit Plate - An assortment of fruits and cheeses. - $7.99
Honey-Ginger Chicken Wings - Honey-ginger chicken wings. - $7.99
Nachos - Made with beef chili, cheddar cheese, and salsa. - $7.99
Shrimp Cocktail - Shrimp Cocktail - $9.99

Since they have standardized the menus last fall, these items can be found at most of the lounges in the WDW Resorts. One other option I see on some menus is Warm Spinach and Artichoke Dip - Made with crab. - $7.49.

Pixmaus
06-30-2007, 06:22 PM
Thanks for the info! :wave2:

mickeymom629
07-01-2007, 03:49 PM
Yes, thanks. I assume that limited menu is for the lounges that are not connected with any restaurants - like resort lounges. Do you know if the lounges/bars that are connected with the restaurants (such as Tune-In in MGM or the pub at Rose and Crown, etc.) have menus with food from the restaurants? Anyone have any advice for lounge dining - such as a good time of day to go or one with a "must see" atmosphere?

snowangel72
07-01-2007, 04:38 PM
The Dis menu page isn't working :(