PDA

View Full Version : First Trip To Disney

christine118
06-29-2007, 06:20 PM
Im going on my first trip to Disney World, and I have a few questions.
1: Can you make reservations for dining in any of the restaurants the day you arrive at your resort.
2: I was thinking of going to Pleasure Island but was wondering if the nightlife was any good.
3: And finally just if anyone has any general tips for me. Tips on anything.

cglaura
06-30-2007, 01:35 AM
You can make reservations, but the problem will be if there is anything available since so many make advance reservations.

I've never been to PI as a single mom traveling w/ kid, but I hear it is really great.

Tips...you will get a ton just reading through alot of these threads.

one...Make sure to bring the seemingly insignificant things from home...tylenol, cold medicine, fem hyg stuff, safety pins, sunblock, bugspray towellettes, comfy shoes, you'll walk miles and miles. Sundries are very overpriced in the resorts. Plan to bring at least $250 over your expected budget for emergencies & stuff you didn't budget for. It sounds like alot, but you never know what can come up...my daughter broke her ankle there, so had the er, and then wheelchair rentals, etc.

Enjoy your trip and don't try to bulldoze through it all or you'll miss all of the fun! If things don't go according to plan...make a new plan!

christine118
06-30-2007, 05:42 AM
Thanks. another thing do you know how you would book tickets to go see Cirque du Soleil.

warpdarkmatter
06-30-2007, 06:30 AM
try this link to get la nuba tix http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/cirque/cirque.htm#tic