PDA

View Full Version : Cirque du Soleil "Dress Code"

abordelon
06-29-2007, 11:58 AM
How should you dress for the La Nouba show? I have a summer dress that I plan on wearing. What is the proper attire for a man?

irky416
06-29-2007, 01:02 PM
We just were there and saw everything being worn from cocktail dresses and full on suits to denim shorts, tank tops, and flip flops. I wore a summery casual skirt and my boyfriend and step brother wore khaki shorts and polos and we felt like we were perfectly dressed.

abordelon
06-29-2007, 01:12 PM
We just were there and saw everything being worn from cocktail dresses and full on suits to denim shorts, tank tops, and flip flops. I wore a summery casual skirt and my boyfriend and step brother wore khaki shorts and polos and we felt like we were perfectly dressed.

Thanks! My husband wanted to wear a nice polo shirt w/ khaki shorts. He'll be glad to hear others were wearing the same.

NJtoATL
06-29-2007, 06:46 PM
I've seen it twice. Both times I felt a bit overdressed and I wasn't wearing anything real fancy. Although it's Disney people feel as though they were the most casual of outfits (cut off shorts). If your spouse wears a pair of khakis and a polo shirt he would be fine. You could still wear your sundress. After the show, you are dressed and ready for Pleasure Island or House of Blues. La Nouba - there is a lot to see and hear. The show is taking place everywhere in the venue.
Have a great time.

abordelon
06-29-2007, 10:17 PM
I've seen it twice. Both times I felt a bit overdressed and I wasn't wearing anything real fancy. Although it's Disney people feel as though they were the most casual of outfits (cut off shorts). If your spouse wears a pair of khakis and a polo shirt he would be fine. You could still wear your sundress. After the show, you are dressed and ready for Pleasure Island or House of Blues. La Nouba - there is a lot to see and hear. The show is taking place everywhere in the venue.
Have a great time.

Thanks for the reply!

hiddenj
07-04-2007, 07:53 AM
I agree with the others. There was a huge mix of what people were wearing. Just wear whatever you feel comfortable in. There will be others doing the same.

abordelon
07-04-2007, 11:37 AM
I agree with the others. There was a huge mix of what people were wearing. Just wear whatever you feel comfortable in. There will be others doing the same.

Thanks!:goodvibes

daisyduck123
07-04-2007, 08:53 PM
Our group of 6 just saw the show in May.

We wore shorts, our matching Disney t-shirts, & our Tevas.
I think my FIL had on a polo though, not a t-shirt.