PDA

View Full Version : Chef Mickey Christmas Day Brunch

saratogagirl
06-29-2007, 07:22 AM
I have just read the Christmas and New Year special menu announcement on All Ears.

We have dinner reservations at Artist Point on Christmas Day at 7.00pm, but nothing booked for breakfast.

I see that there is Christmas Day Brunch at Chef Mickeys, has anyone been here in the past and would you recommend it ?

scanne
06-29-2007, 07:50 AM
I'd be interested to know if any restaurants are offering a Christmas Day Brunch. That's our departure day, but our flight leaves at 3:05pm, so we would have time in the morning to have breakfast/brunch at a monorail resort.

Any ideas??

happygirl
06-29-2007, 08:24 AM
I'm curious as how it differs from the regular buffet

Connears
06-29-2007, 11:33 AM
We have been to wdw for xmas the past 2 years and are returning this year. Although allears says holiday menu, we found that at Artist Point in 2005 and Calif Grill in 2006 for xmas day, we had the regular menu with a special appt entree dessert as choice for the holiday.(both were great by the way). Last year we made adr for late xmas morning brunch at 1900 PF (10:45am) and it was regular breakfast offerings. We find the food at this breakfast buffet better than the others..characters were great also..it was great because those who were going to the parks were gone already..No real special anything for the holiday except the decoration at GF which are spectacular. We are doing the same this year with dinner at Boma instead(we never do a park on the holiday). I would assume that no real Holiday fare would be at Chef Mickey's, but don't know for sure.
Connears

katylady
07-04-2007, 10:53 AM
We just booked Artist Point for Christmas Day dinner as well. We were thinking about a character breakfast buffet brunch. If we had gone that way, I think we would have chosen 1900 Park Fare. The selections sounded really good. In the end we decided to book a later breakfast at Kona Cafe. My husband is really looking forward to the Tonga Toast. :)

crispywelsh
07-04-2007, 12:19 PM
Hi Katy, we will have to wave hello at Artist Point on Christmas Day