PDA

View Full Version : Question about Christmas Meal Offerings

diznee25
06-28-2007, 06:02 PM
We are undecided between Citricos, Narcoossee's, and Artist Point for our Christmas meal. Can anyone tell me which restaurant would have the most traditional holiday meal? (Turkey, stuffing, yams, etc.)

I really appricate your help! DH and I just decided today to cancel our Oct. trip and go out for Christmas week instead, so I'm running around in a frenzy trying to book my ADRs! :eek:

Thanks!
diznee25 :santa: :santa:

ccigliano
06-28-2007, 06:28 PM
I know this doesn't really answer your question but I was at WL for Thanksgiving and you can get a great all you can eat turkey dinner with all the trimmins at Whispering Canyon Cafe. While it won't be as romantic and quiet as Artist Point - the food was great!!!! Good Luck.

diznee25
06-28-2007, 06:37 PM
I know this doesn't really answer your question but I was at WL for Thanksgiving and you can get a great all you can eat turkey dinner with all the trimmins at Whispering Canyon Cafe. While it won't be as romantic and quiet as Artist Point - the food was great!!!! Good Luck.

Thanks for the tip! We ate at WCC one time, but my DH wants to try something else for Christmas. :)

I noticed you're a DVC member. DH and I are looking into buying next year. :thumbsup2 (I've been surfing the DVC forums!)

diznee25

ccigliano
06-28-2007, 06:42 PM
Send me a PM - I've owned DVC since 1999 and sold one(OKW) to buy another(WLV). I also own a Marriot in Aruba and Hanalei Bay in Hawaii. I can probably answer most of you questions.

Charmaine