PDA

View Full Version : Our 5th trip, suggestions for kid's/adults activities.

bfrosty
06-28-2007, 04:48 PM
Okay, we are heading down from Oct. 28th - Nov. 2nd and this will be our 5th trip as a family. We have done the parks as usual, but not much outside of that. Oh yeah, A trip to Universal, a couple trips ago. My DS8 has done the "Pirate Cruise" at GF and my DD2 has done CRT for dinner. I have done "Divequest" at Epcot.

I'm looking for suggestions and I have found a few on the boards here.

1- Sending my DS8 to the GF "Grand Adventures in Cooking" anyone do this?

2- Sending my DW and DD3 to the GF "MyDisneyGirlsPerfectlyPrincessTeaParty" anyone do this?

Also, we have done MSNSSHP a couple years ago...it was fun, but I don't know if I'd spend the money on it again.

Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions.

Sincerely,
Bfrosty
:woohoo:

Our first stay at VWL as DVC Members October 2007!!!

hopesmommy
06-28-2007, 09:50 PM
What about the tours at MK? Or the Segway tour at Epcot?

Have you done any of the activities at FW, ie movies, hayrides?

Just a few thoughts.

OH before sending DD to the tea send her to BBB and get her hair, nails, and makeup done.

bfrosty
06-29-2007, 08:25 AM
Thanks for all those suggestions....

We did do the movies @ FW halloween night last year. I think the movie was "The Black Cauldron". It was so neat with the campfire and all the decorations that the campers put up in there sites. How cool was that.

I'd do the segway, but we have a couple of little children...I'm' not sure if that would work out.

I would love to do the tours, but don't want to spoil any magic for myself or the kiddo's at this time. That might be a future thing we do. =))

Thanks again!!!
Bfrosty

disney6family
06-29-2007, 08:39 AM
Our kids love the mini golf - not your typical courses
Watermice
shark reef

kcdisneymom
06-29-2007, 11:09 AM
Picnic on the water- we rented a pontoon boat at Polynesian and brought hamburgers, fries and Mickey ice cream on a stick from the togo shop. Its fun to watch the watersprites.