PDA

View Full Version : Resturant Birthday ideas

momandseandodisney
06-28-2007, 11:45 AM
so far we are thining and have booked the Norway Princess Dinner (myself and DS9) only way that I can con him into eating with them lol

What else would you sugesst doing for that day? I feel like I am planning my own party here lol

BABYJOSIE98
06-28-2007, 11:56 AM
I will be 39 on Sept 8th and I have breakfast planned with the Princessprincess: at Norway!! I planned it myself too!:cool1: This way we get what we want!!!:thumbsup2

My DD also thought it was a great idea. I think it wil be fun. I plan to wear my Birthday button proudly!!!:cloud9:

We then are going to Tepanyaki for Dinner that evening and staying for Illuminations.

We plan to do a carraige ride at our Resort while we are there too. We are staying at POR.;)

I am just so excited too be going for my Birthday and the free dining!!

Have fun whatever you decide too do.

cocoswife
06-28-2007, 09:25 PM
I will be 39 on Sept 8th and I have breakfast planned with the Princessprincess: at Norway!! I planned it myself too!:cool1: This way we get what we want!!!:thumbsup2

My DD also thought it was a great idea. I think it wil be fun. I plan to wear my Birthday button proudly!!!:cloud9:

We then are going to Tepanyaki for Dinner that evening and staying for Illuminations.

We plan to do a carraige ride at our Resort while we are there too. We are staying at POR.;)

I am just so excited too be going for my Birthday and the free dining!!

Have fun whatever you decide too do.

Hi!!

My b-day is on Sep 10th and I plan to order room service for breakfast, head to Epcot and get my b-day button, have my b-day dinner at Tepanyaki and stay for Illuminations!! Great minds think alike!!! ;)

cocoswife
06-28-2007, 09:28 PM
Hi!!

My b-day is on Sep 10th and I plan to order room service for breakfast, head to Epcot and get my b-day button, have my b-day dinner at Tepanyaki and stay for Illuminations!! Great minds think alike!!! ;)

Planning your b-day is the best way to go, things will turn out exactly as you expect them :thumbsup2

carrieannie
06-28-2007, 10:09 PM
:banana: OMG I`m going in Sept 15-22 for my 40th b-day,,staying at POR also,,,I`m planning the whole thing also,,gonna get the birthday button at all the parks,,i`ve booked my birthday dinners,,and plan on embarrasing my family completly! :laughing: P.S Limes are only good if its in a margarita! :mickeyjum

mtry
06-29-2007, 07:15 AM
I plan on going Sept 21 for my 40th!! My birthday is 23rd. I have a lunch at Coral Reef and just plan on spending the whole day just having fun. It'll be my 1st time there.