PDA

View Full Version : Candlelight Processional Question???

Kristineamb
06-28-2007, 10:18 AM
We have 5:50pm reservations @Le Cellier on Christmas Eve and plan on seeing the 8:15pm Candlelight Processional performance. Can I call July 2 and have them add the dinner package to the reservation I already made? Thanks!
:confused:

kandmwedding
06-28-2007, 10:45 AM
No. You'll need to make an entirely new ADR and will get a new confirmation number. You can just cancel your old ressie right after making the new one (or before, doesn't really matter).

mbcary
06-28-2007, 12:17 PM
What "kandmwedding" said is correct. You must have a ressie booked for both your dinner and the CP. We did this last year and ate at San Angel Inn. It was really great, but the lines are really, really long to get in to the CP. Just be prepared. There was a line with tickets and a line with no tickets. They seated all of the ticket holders first and then seated the non-ticket holders. I didn't realize they did that. Live and learn!!

Kristineamb
06-29-2007, 04:20 PM
Thanks for the info....just to confirm, if we've got tickets we get in?

MermaidsMom
06-29-2007, 07:15 PM

If you get there on time. I read on another posting from someone who's dinner went too long and they got there after they were already letting in the people without the special passes/badges. It's not "saved" seating, it's just that you are in the first line to get in. :santa:

beattyfamily
06-29-2007, 08:49 PM

You should be fine if you get in the package line about 30 minutes before the show. It's first come, first served however, they seat package guests first and then IF there's still room, they seat the standby line as well.

I'd say if you got there at 15 minutes before you just might be out of luck.

Kristineamb
07-09-2007, 12:16 PM
I just wanted to let you know the outcome of my situation...
I was on the phone 7/1 @6am, sat on hold for @20minutes...when I finally spoke to someone they told me there was nothing left @Le Cellier on Christmas eve...I told them I already had 5:50pm ADR and asked if they could just add the processional package and she said the could not....I was nervous about getting into the show on Christmas eve and took a 5:50pm CP package @ Biergarten...she immediately cancelled the ADR at Le Cellier so there is no turning back...

beattyfamily
07-09-2007, 12:26 PM
I just wanted to let you know the outcome of my situation...
I was on the phone 7/1 @6am, sat on hold for @20minutes...when I finally spoke to someone they told me there was nothing left @Le Cellier on Christmas eve...I told them I already had 5:50pm ADR and asked if they could just add the processional package and she said the could not....I was nervous about getting into the show on Christmas eve and took a 5:50pm CP package @ Biergarten...she immediately cancelled the ADR at Le Cellier so there is no turning back...

Sorry to hear that but what I would have done 'just in case' was see if your canceled Le Cellier was put back into the system and if it could have somehow been booked again but this time with the package. Couldn't hurt.

That happened to me once with Fantasmic. I had a regular ADR. Canceled it and then called right back and booked the Fantasmic package for the exact same time.