PDA

View Full Version : Review of June 15th-23rd

mandy200587
06-27-2007, 09:31 PM
For sit down meals we ate at:

Kona for breakfast. It was delicious like always.

Park Fare, one of the best breakfast's we had. Food was hot, character interaction was great. The only thing none of us liked was being seated way in the back by ourselves. Our waitress was awesome.

Crystal Palace, still good. Lines moved a bit slow. Syrup could of been warm.

Hoop De Doo, it was good with the exception of the potatoes, they have changed them it seems.

LTT, ate there for dinner. Waiter was great, character interaction was great. The food was better last year but the cobbler was amazing.

Grand Flordian Cafe, I ordered the Mickey waffle. If you are a fan of them, you must go here. It came with mickey sprinkles and cinnamon sugar, absolutely delicious and it's one huge one.

Chef Mickey's, was awful. It has went downhill over the past few years. Food was very bland and service and character interaction wasn't good.

Park Fare for dinner, it was okay. Character interaction was very good. I've had better but it was much better than Chef Mickey's had been.

For counter service:

Captain Cook's, the flat bread pizza is amazing. They have dolewhips need I say more?

Columbia Harbor House was still good as it always is to us.

Backlot Express, it was okay. I did notice an inconsistency in the DDP here.

Cosmic Ray's, was pretty good. My coke wasn't good but the food wasn't bad.

Food Quest, was one of our best counter services the whole trip.

ABC Commisary, it was okay.

I think that is about it for where all we ate. Feel free to ask questions and I can try and answer them as best as I can.

LorieR
06-28-2007, 06:04 AM
"Hoop De Doo, it was good with the exception of the potatoes, they have changed them it seems."

I don't remember getting potatoes when we were there in 2004, 2005, and 2006 :confused3 When did they serve potatoes and what kind were they?

MickeyNicki
06-28-2007, 07:15 AM
Thanks for your reviews, you ate at some of our favorite places!

I totally agree with you about CM...we did not like the food there at all but the characters were a lot of fun

Minniespal
06-28-2007, 09:25 AM
Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

mandy200587
06-28-2007, 10:07 AM
"Hoop De Doo, it was good with the exception of the potatoes, they have changed them it seems."

I don't remember getting potatoes when we were there in 2004, 2005, and 2006 :confused3 When did they serve potatoes and what kind were they?

They were mashed potatoes. I know they use to have corn so they may have changed the corn out for potatoes.

Schucraig
06-28-2007, 09:45 PM
Thanks for the reviews!:thumbsup2

wilma-bride
06-29-2007, 04:51 AM
Thanks for the reviews - that Mickey waffle at GF cafe sounds great.