PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Dinner

BamaTigger
06-27-2007, 04:41 PM
What restaurant (sit down) is the best for Christmas Dinner? (ham, potatoes, dressing, turkey, etc) And it will just be me and DH

Muushka
06-27-2007, 09:34 PM
That menu is very important to us also. We are never there on Christmas day (well, maybe once) so this year we are doing something rare. We booked WCC at WL. They have a special Christmas menu, I think in addition to the regular food, also at a higher price.

Here is a link for some info on Christmas dining http://www.allears.net/tp/h_dine.htm

ilovepcot
06-27-2007, 11:17 PM
DH and I have Christmas dinner every year at WDW. We *refuse* to settle for "traditional" Christmas fare because you can get that at home. We always choose a restaurant located at the World Showcase just so we can have something "different" and "memorable". You might enjoy this as well. :thumbsup2

Muushka
06-27-2007, 11:22 PM
DH and I have Christmas dinner every year at WDW. We *refuse* to settle for "traditional" Christmas fare because you can get that at home. We always choose a restaurant located at the World Showcase just so we can have something "different" and "memorable". You might enjoy this as well. :thumbsup2

Hmmm. I think I will stick to my traditional Christmas dinner, thank you!:thumbsup2

ilovepcot
06-27-2007, 11:30 PM
Hmmm. I think I will stick to my traditional Christmas dinner, thank you!:thumbsup2

Hey...you haven't lived till you eat goat meat mixed with "who knows what" while watching belly dancing on Christmas! :rotfl2:

Oh, and by the way, I'm from NC as well but have lived in FL the past 21 years. NC will always be *home*!

Muushka
06-27-2007, 11:32 PM
Hey...you haven't lived till you eat goat meat mixed with "who knows what" while watching belly dancing on Christmas! :rotfl2:

Um. No thanks. I think I'll pass on that one! But you go ahead, we'll catch up later.:lmao: :santa: