View Full Version : Which one?
06-27-2007, 01:51 PM
I have two adr's for the night I go to PPP which one would you keep?
1. CP at 3:35 will have to go back to entrance after and get the wrist band.We will be eating here on our last day.
2. LTT at 7:00 can get into park early but will be sitting down to dinner just as the party is getting started. We have never eaten here so would like to if it doesn't interfere with party to much.
3. Don't do either and grab a bite at a CS. We really like Cosmic Ray's. This option would be oop while others would use DDP.
06-27-2007, 02:28 PM
i picked cp i love that place. i have eaten at ltt and perfer cp over it any day. i think you can get you wristbands over at city hall hope this helps:goodvibes
06-27-2007, 02:34 PM
When we went to the P & P party back in February, we did a late lunch ADR and just grabbed a snack dinner. We found we needed all our time at the party.
06-27-2007, 03:30 PM
We went to an early dinner at the concourse before MNSSHP and I wished that we would have just eaten at Cosmic Rays. We are going to the Pirates and Princesses Party in August and we are just going to grab something to eat at the park after we get in at 4.
06-27-2007, 03:33 PM
I voted for LTT @ 7.
06-27-2007, 03:49 PM
I chose Cosmic Rays because we do not like LTT and the time for CP is way to early for us...
If I had another option it would be a 5:30 dinner at Kona
06-27-2007, 03:56 PM
I voted for CP for a few reasons....
1. It is before the party starts so you won't feel like you're missing anything.
2. It's a sit down meal with a guaranteed table where as cosmic ray's could be a very busy with lines to wait in and tables to fight for.
3. It's a buffet, so as long as you get seated quickly, you are in control of how much time you want to spend there....
That's what I would do, but it will be great no matter what you choose!!!:)
06-27-2007, 05:07 PM
Between the two, I would pick CP because LTT will cut into party time. LTT tends to get backed up before parties so you likely won't be seated for awhile after 7 p.m.
But if you do not have AP's, I would pick something near MK at one of the resorts so you don't waste tickets for that day (unless you have hoppers you used earlier that day). The party tickets won't get you in for the 3:35 ADR at CP.
06-27-2007, 05:12 PM
I would do Cosmic Rays, so you can spend all your time for the party doing party stuff. We are doing counter service on the night we go to the halloween party, for those same reasons!
06-27-2007, 05:16 PM
We did this last year and it worked out great. I don't understand why out of pocket. If you planned to use a TS this night and didn't, you could use it instead of another cs. Or use it at CR's and pay oop somewhere else. Ray's is one of the best cs deals on the DDP.
06-27-2007, 05:31 PM
another option would be to eat at CP the night of the party and try for LTT on your last night...
06-27-2007, 10:43 PM
My vote is fro CR, it;s quick and yummy!:thumbsup2
06-27-2007, 10:50 PM
CP Just to see Piglet.
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.