PDA

View Full Version : Problems with boards

perfectmatch300
01-24-2002, 10:43 PM
First, I couldn't get any wdwinfo pages to load at all today. I kept getting different messages, saying could not find server or you are not authorized to view this page. I was glad to see it wasn't just me! I don't want to be thrown off the island! Actually, I thought it might have been because I upgraded my IE last night from 5.0 to 6.0, and that doesn't seem to be working right either.

Now that I'm finally on, I'm having strange things happen if I try to refresh a page! I refreshed a page here on the tech board, and ended up on a page I had viewed on the conventions board quite a few pages ago, in other words, not the last page I was on by any means! I don't know enough about computers to know if that means anything or not, but I thought I'd mention it.

Having just written this post, I clicked to preview it, & that worked fine. When I hit the submit new post button, I kept getting the refresh page. I finally backspaced to my original post, where I am now. I added this to my message, now let's see what happens when I hit submit without first going to preview post!

Mary Jo
01-25-2002, 12:04 AM
<font color=navy>hi pm300,

you can expect such glitches until they get everything switched over to the new server and the internet catches up, then they dot their i's & cross their t's -- it's been a very painstaking task, and the guys working on the boards and all really appreciate everyone's patience. :)

perfectmatch300
01-26-2002, 08:28 PM
Thanks, Mary Jo. I'm just in DIS withdrawal! Couldn't get on at all Fri! :(

Seriously I really admire and appreciate all the hard work these guys are doing to get us back into shape here! Although I must admit I don't understand much of it..... Guess I'm a techie wanna be with a long way to go!